Chapter 31-My heart is aching for you

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

 

D.O's POV 

I ran into the old factory and bang the door when I heard Li Dong Yong said "I WILL DO YOU." Si Yui I promised I will defeated whoever that tried to hurt you, I promised I will always be there for you and I promised no one can hurt you.I stare at Li Dong Yong "LET HER GO!" I yelled

I surprisingly looked up, Li Dong Yong was so shocked as well, as he turned his head but all he could see is a body standing in front of the exit. He walked closer to him, and his face's getting clear, that pair of killer eyes, the only light that is shining when I'm in the dark....

Do Kyung Soo.

He came... He really came!! He's here!! 

Do Kyung Soo,  you are the only one that is on my mind and I am keeping on calling your name in my mind since they've captured me.

I thought I'm nothing to him anymore... I thought he doesn't care about me anymore.. I thought he wouldn't came.. I thought ... I thought.. everyone thinks he still likes me was just a beautiful lie,, I thought he wouldn't come here for me...

but... he came.. He really.. came..

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF!" He shouted at Li Dong Yong. The king of west district, the badass Kyung Soo. He's back. 

Li Dong Yong didn't get his hands off but instead of that he started to grab my neck and stab me with his fingers.

"Do Kyung Soo, your lover is with me, it's not your turn to order me!" He suddenly used full force to squeeze my neck his nails could get under my skin in anytime. "Do You still have to stay cool and sassy at this stage?" 

"LI DONG YONG, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Kyung Soo stood near him and stare at him.

"Easy." he started "From now on, you have to give up on your position, the kind of west district, every school in this district has to listen to me, including Shin Yong High, and you owned most of the streets right?It's wouldn't be yours anymore, I don't care how you are going to tell your family about that, but it has to be mine."

Is he serious, at first I would say it doesn't matter anymore since we're no longer in Shin Yong, but then we realized most of our siblings are still there and .. if Li Dong Yong's brother got to the the king of west district.. then ... Kai's brother, Sehun's brother, Joon Myeong's sisters and Baekhyun's brother's life would be just miserable since they're enemies and if they got injured it's all Kyung Soo's responsibility. Kyung Soo can't just say yes... and what about the streets that he owns? His dad would be so pissed off not even pissed off he would kill me if he made this deal. This is just impossible.

Kyung Soo giggled a bit "Li Dong Yong, are you mentally retarded or you are just retarded?If you can't afford the medical fee, I could help you! My dad owns the hospital that is down the road, I could send you there if you want to, I'm sure that you would be the king over there." 

I almost let out a bit of my laughter since the hospital that Kyung Soo's dad owns is a psychiatric hospital. 

Too bad since Li Dong Yong didn't grow up with Kyung Soo and since he is stupid he didn't get his joke, well it took a while for him to realize he's humiliated.

"Do Kyung Soo!! Are you calling me a retard!" He got mad and yelled

"Like you're not." He smiled and said. And this time Li Dong Yong really got mad He twisted my arm."Okay then!" 

Kyung Soo immediately went serious. "DON'T TOUCH HER, THIS IS MY LAST WARNING." 

"Wae? You feel bad?" LI Dong Yong laughed and said "Okay then, I will teach you what is heartache." He pulled up the wire that's tying my arm and the wire's getting tighter and tighter and it got into my skin. I can't stand the pain anymore, I started yelling in pain. 

"Ahh, Let me go!!! It hurts!!!" I tried to kick him but I missed it. "Higher !!!" Li Dong Yong asked as Choi Joon Xi begins to pull the wire, the wire's sharp like razor. I started sweating.. and I started to bleed. Kyung Soo immediately run to me and carried my body, that is not reaching the floor anymore. That allows me to rest a bit since the pressure's not on my wrist anymore.

"Si Yui, don't be afraid, I'm here, they can't hurt you." He warmly said. 

"But.. Kyung Soo.. you... have ..." I started crying because of how much it hurts and because he has a concert tonight, he can't just go away.

"Don't worry Si Yui, I'm here!" but they begins to pull up the wire again, and sooner or later he won't be able to carry me anymore, he knew it and he ran to the boys and started punching them, they got scared and ran away, just when he's about to lower the wire, Li Dong Yong came over and kicked him.All he could do it tie the wire to a pole so it couldn't get higher, and then ran to me again and carry me. Li Dong Yong saw that his hands are not free so he begins kicking him."Bastard!!! Stop it!!!" I yelled at him and of course he wouldn't listen He took a water pipe and started splashing water at us. "Omo! This scene is so touching!!Do kyung Soo, aren't you the king of west district, aren't you really good at fighting?Come over! Beat me!" The cold water's keep on splashing on us

"Si Yui, close your eyes!" He said and cover me as much as he could." 

"Let her go Do Kyung Soo!! Fight me Do Kyung Soo!" He yelled but Kyung soo wouldn't let go of me.

Li Dong Yong got mad and threw the water pipe down and walked to Kyung Soo.

"Kyung Soo!! Let go!! He's coming!!!" 

"No!Si Yui, I won't let go!! I won't!!" He said and Li Dong Yong had already swank a wooden stick at him.

*Pang*

the same sound that I've heard a few years ago, same as today, It's because of me again.

My tears immediately escaped my my eyes, I looked down and saw Kyung Soo bitting his lips yet still carrying me. I could see the pain rushing through his brows, but he wouldn't let me go, no matter what.

"Let her go! Do Kyung Soo Let her go!" 

"You even told Kris to come to my school and caused so much chaos.After I am done with you, I will find him." This bastard.

Him and other three boys came over one kicked his knees one punched his back and one kicked his chest. 

All the sound comes out one by one, my heart's is breaking into pieces.

"Let go! Kyung Soo! Let go!!! I can't see you like this, go and beat them up! You don't have to care about me!! I beg you please!! You really don't have to!!" I cried and beg him

"No...." Kyung Soo bit his lips, and there were blood coming out from his mouth, "I won't... I will never let go, I have to protect you." 

*Bang*

Someone hit him with a stick again, this time was his ribs... where he broke his bone. Jesus christ It just fully recovered a year ago!! Stop Hitting him!! Stop!!

"I don't need you to protect me!" I said sarcastically. "Go away!! Kyung Soo leave!! Stop!! Kyung Soo you idiot!! Leave!!"

"Stop being stubborn!Stop pretending!"  his twisted his brows because of all the pain. But still managed to reply me "You only know how to pretend to be okay ever since you're little, but tell me is there a time that I don't have to come and fix you?" 

"I..... I'm not!!" I started crying, and begins to argue with him just like before. "You were the one who teased me to death!!" 

"I did that cause you always ignored me, and I was afraid that someday, eventually, I might lose you, in fact I already did and Woang Si Yui! Let me do something for you! This is the least I could do!" 

"STOP CHATTING YOU TWO." at this time I realized blood started to come out from his back and the shirt that he's wearing turned red.My tears started to come out more and more, I can't even control it anymore my vision started to get blurry.

I'm such an idiot, we both are.

And Li Dong Yong begins to pull the wire again and it caused me to yell again. "STOP!" Kyung Soo shouted at him

"Li Dong Yong, what do you want? Can't you hurt me instead? Why does it have to do with her?What kind of man are you!" 

"HA! Do Kyung Soo, you can't take it anymore right?" He chuckled

"Let me tell you, if you don't give out your position then I will just kill her." 

"FINE." He finally said "You want to be the king of west district? FINE,TAKE IT."

Can't believe he said yes.. I was about to ask him to decline it but Li Dong Yong suddenly yelled.

"GREAT! BUT IT'S NOTHING WHEN IT'S JUST COMING OUT WITH YOUR MOTH, KNEEL DOWN IN FRONT OF ME, STARE AT THE CAMER AND SAID YOU ARE NO LONGER THE KING OF WEST DISTRICT AND EVERYONE HAS TO LISTEN TO MY ORDER OKAY?" 

What?? Kneel down in front of him?And he's recording? NO!! HE CAN'T DO THIS!! I looked up and saw Jina recording the whole thing. How could she?