Chapter 32- Let's start all over again.

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

 

"NO!!! YOU CAN'T!!!" I said it for Kyung Soo.

"NO?" He glared at me "then I will just tie you two up!" He tighten the wire again. and I yelled.

"OKAY, DEAL" "If you let her go, then I will promise you." he said, word by word.

WHAT?WHY?IS HE REALLY PROMISING HIM? KNEELING IN FRONT OF HIM AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THAT?

No!! He can't!!! 

"what?" even Li Dong Yong was shocked

"No!!!Kyung Soo!! You can't!!" I don't know what to do "Don't have to care about me, go! Kyung Soo!! Go!! You can't give your place to this bastard!!" Kyung Soo looked at me ... those eyes... I haven't meet them for a while.

"Don't have to care about you?Sorry, Woang Si Yui, I can't do this." 

"I know.. I know.. I have never said that to you, but Si yui, I promised you I will always protect you, I promised I will use my life to protect you, you might not me mine anymore, and you might have already find someone that is better than me.I was a fool, to ever disappointed you, I was a fool to do what I have done, I should have treasured you and what you have done for me, Woang Si Yui, I love you, I still do.No matter who you ended up with, I will still care for you and protect you till the last moment of my life." after what he has said, he was even blushing, we both did.

He loves me... He still does 

Is this real? So the rumors about him and another trainee is not real 

I am not that type of guy. I have love you for five years, why would I suddenly give up on you?I am tired and sick of all these people around me. You are so special to me and I am really tired of all these people. I just want to love you. Just you. Si Yui. I don't need money or anything.

I just want to treasure you and make you feel wanted.... Use my life to protect you.

These sentences keeps on wandering on my mind, the promise that was made 4 years ago, it's still here without fading, like it is marked with sear. 4 long sentences caused me to cry like a fountain, I'm truly touched, Kyung Soo...

"LI DONG YONG, LET GO OF HER AND I WILL PROMISE YOU."

it's not begging, it's ordering.

Do Kyung Soo, he gave up everything for the sake of saving the girl that he likes. A stubborn badass like him, would kneel down in front of his enemy, bearing with this kind of humiliation.

I guess Li Dong Yong was shocked as well, he hesitate to pull down the rope but yet he still let go of me.

Kyung Soo hugged me immediately, it's like slow mention, carefully place me down on the floor.He painfully looked at me and my wrists that are bleeding, his eyes suddenly got red.

"Si Yui... I'm so sorry..." He carefully touched my wrist. "It's all because of me, that you have to go through this....." 

"Aniyo...." I shook my head "It's not your fault...." 

"I will let you leave here peacefully, no one can harm you anymore." He bit his lips and walked to Li Dong Yong, I knew it I know that he's going to kneel.

"No!! Kyung Soo Don't!!!" I tried to stop him but he seems to see through my heart, he held my hand tightly, bending down his body, staring at me with his round eyes, I haven't been this close to him for a while, the kind kyung soo... I'm melting.

 I went speechless for a while, I opened my mouth ready to say something.But he smile at me and shook his head, telling me that I don't have to say anything.

Then he turned his body, step by step walking towards Li Dong Yong, glaring at him.

"Li Dong Yong, If I've found out that you are abusing your power then I am NEVER going to give you a break."

"STOP BULL ING, KNEEL DOWN NOW!!!"he yelled.

Kyung Soo turned his head and looked at me. The firmness that is showing from his eyes. How he dotes on me... my heart seems to be broken now.

"No... Do Kyung Soo, don't kneel down... don't.." I cried and beg him, but I know that he wouldn't listen. At this moment, I finally know what they call heartache and I have finally experienced it.

But Kyung Soo turned his body face at Li Dong Yong and...

*tong* 

He kneeled in front of him and my heart... it's like someone's dissecting my heart... my tears started to come out drop by drop...

No! No! Do Kyung Soo! You can't kneel down! Don't Kneel down! You are once the kingkas of Shin Yong, you are once the king of the west district , you are once the king of Shin Yong, Kyung Soo you once owned the whole district, you are forever the king of the west district! You can't just kneel down in front of this bastard, how could you? I don't want you to do this!! I don't .... go.. Kyung Soo... go.. don't mind me.. I would rather bleed to death, bleed for you then to see you kneeling in front of this bastard! 

  This can't happen, Kyung Soo, why do you have to do this for me? You scarified so much for me..... 

Li Dong Yong begins to laugh. "DO KYUNG SOO, CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU TOO! NOW SAY IT , SAY THAT YOU WILL GIVE YOUR PLACE TO ME, SAY IT!" 

Kyung Soo took a deep breath, slowly opening his mouth "From now on... till forever...you.... you are the king ..... of ... west di...district...." he said it... I saw his face... I saw his facial expression.... 

"NO!!!! KYUNG SOO!! DON'T DO THIS!!" 

Kyung soo looked up, deeply stare into my  eyes

"It's okay Si Yui." he pressed his lips "As long as you are safe, others doesn't matter." He carried me and ready to leave.

"WAIT!" We both turned out head and saw Jina still holding the camera, "Do Kyung Soo, say you don't love Woang Si Yui and promise that you will never love her and see her again." 

"ARE YOU ING SERIOUS." He yelled. Why would she do that?? What does she want?I am already bruised. What does she still want?

"Oh well then I guess I will just upload this online, so all your fans could see that their D.O is not pure instead of that he fights with others and is a badass, your choice! This will ruined your career, I bet your fans wouldn't like to see their Idol like this right?" she chuckled "Just promise me this and I promise you I will not do anything to both of you again." I looked at him "Kyung Soo... I guess this is it... seriously don't do this to yourself anymore, I don't want you to lose everything just because of me, i swear you could find someone that is better than me someday, but you could never find a life that is better than what you are having now... Do Kyung Soo, good bye." I closed my eyes. 

" Do whatever you want then, I will not let her go. You want to upload it? Upload it everywhere. You want to destroy my career, do it... Do whatever you want, I am not letting her go. I lost her once, I don't want this to happen again." He said I looked up "Kyung soo... don't.... you are losing everything because of me don't..." I cried "Woang Si Yui, you are my everything. What else could I possibly ask for?" He smiled and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. Slowly kissing me, I missed his kiss. I missed him.

"BEAT THEM UP!" Jina demanded as they ran over "NOT UNTIL YOU BEAT US." A familiar voice came... EXO... I looked up "YAH! YOU GUYS ARE SO LATE!" Kyung Soo said "Sorry!" Kris said as he ran over and beat Li Dong Yong up while the others are defeating the others. I could say they are 100 times worser than Kyung Soo's injuries now.Kris could almost kill Li Dong Yong. 

They stopped till they hurt a sound. It's the ambulance and police car. "RUN!" Kai said "No don't have to, we did nothing wrong." Kyung Soo said "Who called them" Kris asked "I think Baekhyun did, he called me and said the concert had cancelled." Chanyeol said as the police came in getting ... he lost the concert.... because of me... he really doesn't deserve this.... Li Dong Yong and other boys. On the other hand sending us to the ambulance, with Kyung Soo's manager panicking and scolding him. "D.O!! WHAT HAPPENED??" She yelled at him  "I got Kidnapped." he lied and smile at me "The concert is cancelled." she yelled again "I'm Sorry.." he said "NOT because of you, because the venue.It has postponed." she said "ohh okay.. didn't you say it's cancelled?So is it cancelled or postponed?" "Postponed." "Yah!! What kind of manager are you!! You confused me." he laughed and said and I laughed with him "Who is this girl!!" She asked "My girlfriend." "Didn't we declare that there's no dating?" she said "Feel free to fire me." He chuckled "Kyung Soo..." I added "Yes?SI Yui baby?" I blushed immediately "Don't do this to yourself..." I said "It really doesn't matter anymore... I love you more than everything, I can't let you go this time, I will do anything and everything just to keep you and just to stay with you. Remember? I will use my life to protect you, love you till the last moment of my life and always make you feel wanted. Si Yui yah, I don't say this just to impress you, I say this because it's my destiny." I smiled at him "I've called Mr.Kim Young Min, you are lucky D.O, Mr.Kim said you are one talented individual, he can't just let you go. So congratulations to you and your girlfriend!" she said he smiled and bowed at her "What about that beautiful SM trainee?" I asked "Ani, that was a rumor." He said "But she's beautiful..." I said, he shook his head "You are my little princess and you are prettier than Wendy or Cinderella in those fairy tales. I love you, just you." He kissed my cheek. Everything seemed to be like the pass, and I watch it begins again. 

"Si Yui, I might lost you in the pass, but I swear, I will never do this again, please forgive me? I swear I will show you that our future is bright and ever-lasting.You are my one and only...I still love you so much !! Even when I’m next to you, my heart feels like it’s flying through the clouds.Come back to our Never Land,all the memories are still there, our smiles as we stared at each other are still here.I’ll forever be your Peter Pan, I’m still here in time looking forward to it." He looked at me with those poor puppy eyes, I'm sure that his K-Pop life taught him all these skills. 

"Ne, Do D.O let's start all over again." I smiled and said.His smile grew bigger, he didn't know what to say but crash his lips on mine, as our lips moved in sync just like before... "YAH! NO MAKE OUT IN THE PUBLIC PLEASE." his manager... is ... really annoying I opened my eyes and stare at her as I saw Kyung Soo gave her the middle finger. I couldn't help but burst into laughter while kissing. "Kyung Soo yah... you badass." I smiled and said "Ne, innocent baby."