Chapter 23-I'm Your Peter Pan

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

 

 

We didn't say a thing as we walk to the park, I looked at the street seeing the light hitting on the pavement and Kyung Soo's face , I stared at him and he looked back , I immediately turning my head away and he chuckled .And we passed by the old basketball court where he used to fight... and where we first met each other " Wow .. Brings back so much memories !" I smiled and said " I know !" He smiled back and said " I actually had a thing for you from the moment i saw you ." I blushed and said "Me too, that's why I was asking you that stupid question about sharks?" "Dolphins.How they sleep with one eyes opened." I laughed and said "Hahaha,Yea that one worse pick up.... wait no.. worse sentence ever what was I thinking." He shook his head and said. We then spent an hour chilling over there and we head back home."Stay with me tonight?"He held my hand and said. I nodded and smile at him.

 

Kyung Soo's POV 

"Si Yui?" I said "Ne Do D.O?" " What are you going to do when I am not here ?" I asked with tears in my eyes as I am staring at the celling , she sighed " I don't know , I've never imagine living without you ." she turned her head over making eye contact with me " Haven't you already did for 13 years ?" I slightly laughed and said " Until I met you ." she smiled and said I nodded 

Si Yui's POV 

 " Kyung Soo , if after one year I am still not coming back then I know you maybe would change your mind , you might find someone better , and I will not be mad if you did  .." " Stupid , why are you saying that ! I will never change my mind and I can't find anyone better than you because you already are perfect , what else could I be looking for !" He got up and kiss me " aww Kyung Soo... I am going to miss you so much !" I broke down to tears " Don't worry babo everything's gonna be alright ." He hugged me and said . " Sleep now beautiful , we still have one day to go and have to enjoy every single bit of it ." He kissed my cheek and said I nodded and tried to sleep but I just couldn't stop thinking what will happen when I'm gone to New York. What if he didn't like me any more what if he changed ? I don't know .. 

Next day : 

We spent half day at home then decided to go to the nearest photo booth and take some photos , afterwards we're going to this amazing restaurant for dinner . *after dinner *

"Thank you." I said

"Your welcome, that dinner was good wasn't it?

I let out a small laugh, "Well yeah, but I meant for everything. For making my life better by going through hard times with me..." I was trying to hold back the tears as I bit the inside of my cheek. "Shh..." Kyung Soo pulled me into his chest and I began to sob. I felt really obnoxious crying like that. I didn't want to leave Kyung Soo and I might as well get all my tears out tonight so I wouldn't make a scene tomorrow when he is leaving hate it when people staring at me like I was seeking for attention. "Everything is going to be okay." he whispered as he rubbed small circles into my back. "I can't even count how many times I've cried on you through out my life " I laughed lightly after wiping my face. I looked up at him and he just smiled at me. I blushed and pulled away from him. It's amazing how he still gives me butterflies just by looking at me. He put his hand under my chin and pulled my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around him as we continued kissing, his hands sliding down my waist. I pulled away and gave him a hug. "saranghaeyo" 

"I love you too." I giggled . And we got in to the bus , we stayed silent incase the whole bus is silent and people are leaving one by one as different bus stops came " , only my head laying on his shoulder " Next Station is ......  ."  Next Station is .......  The door opened more people left the bus  ... "Next Station is..... ." ..... We still didn't say a single word and let the robot voice of the bus fill the silence perhaps we're too tired and sad" Next station .... Pyeong Chang Dong... ." We are supposed to get off in this station but none of us are willing to get off so we just stay there until the last station " Passengers please get off the Bus." Even it had already said it all but still we didn't want to move until the driver removed us , we ended up walking back there ... " Go to sleep ." He smiled  as we reached the front of my door , I held his hand "you are gonna be there tomorrow right ?" he asked " No matter what I will." I said This is not the last time we see each other ok ?" He smiled and said , I pulled him closer for a hug ....

Kyung Soo's POV 

This is the hardest night that I could ever fell asleep , tomorrow I am leaving Si Yui, to a place that is completely new and strange it's not like Gangnam is far away from where I live but it is hard to see each other that often .. I don't want to leave her .. I stuffed my head in the pillow and started to let my tears fall down from my eyes."Si Yui.. nan nul jeongmal saranghae..." I might not be with you forever.. but I will always love you and protect you. I will use my life to protect you, I swear from the day I met you, I know it's my destiny.Si Yui,those who bullied and hurt you were all defeated by me and chased away,I'm forever your peter pan.