Chapter 17- I'm here

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

 

 

4 am Si Yui's POV :

" But dad , You've promised me you would only love mum ." i cried as I seeing dad hanging out with another woman ." Yes , but daddy have to move on , say hi to your step mum ." He said " No this is not happening .. " I shook my head and said " well . I'm afraid it is .. " He continued as I couldn't get sadder " I'm not calling her mum ... I'm not calling her mum ... I'm NOT calling her mum .." " Si Yui !" I shot up in bed as Kyung Soo yelled my name while I'm sweating and breathing hard. And I started to hug him " It's alright it's only a dream .. " He kissed my head and said as I nodded . My body started shaking like crazy, "Stay here okay?" he said and went out of his bed after a few minutes he brought me a cup of hot herbal tea, "Drink this it's gonna make you feel relaxed." He swipe my back and said I nodded. He cuddle me in and I lay on his chest falling asleep again ...

8:30 Si Yui's POV

I woke up on the left side of the bed , and finding i'm the only one that is on the bed . I went and brush my teeth clean myself up . Went downstair and find Kyung Soo  . I saw him cooked breakfast , and not to lie it looks good thinking he is the best boyfriend ever ... " Kyung Soo .. I'm so sorry for what happened before, I should never said those words to you, you are always the one who is there for me and yet I didn't realize it and was keep on criticizing you. You must had been hating me on that time and if that's the case I understand ." I hugged him and said while bursting into tears "It's quite the opposite beautiful ." he said lifting my chin up, and I couldn't help but smile. He wiped away the tears that are on my cheek. "I'm so sorry Kyung Soo." He smiled and shook him head I laid my head against his chest and breathed heavily. "It okay. Sorry for treating you like and being so cold to you all the time" I laughed lightly. "It's fine, I was really acting like an idiot."  Kyung Soo soon then leaned down a brought my face to his, kissing me lightly.

After we finished breakfast "Can we take a walk on the beach?" I asked him  "Sure." he smiled and grabbed his key . He took my hand and I slid my fingers in between his. We walked along the shore and the sun started to come out fully. "Si Yui yah...""Yeah?" "I love you." I immediately blushed. "I love you too." I said back quietly giggling. He then suddenly sat down and pulled me on top of him. I cuddled in his lap as he wrapped his arms around me. "Si Yui...." "Yes?" he said playing with my hair.

"What are you going to do if someday I'm not here ?" He asked