Chapter 22- Our love is infinity

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

 

Kyung Soo asked me to prom. And since they claimed that they're one, they all asked the girls to go to prom in the same way well, actually, together at the same time. They did a dance infront of the hall, cheesy but sweet. Also, I got accpted to New York University. 

June:

Two more days ... Two more days and he will have to leave .. I could not imagine my life without Kyung Soo with me cause he has been really supportive and how do I even begin with saying how much I love him ? These years we've gone through so much , from friends to enemy and from enemy to falling in love and at last to see your greatest enemy Jina got expelled from school . It's such a big school year isn't it ? And if it is not him, I could never go through this by myself. I cried. Even though right now, I am not supposed to, I am supposed to get prepared for prom.

After an hour someone threw pebbles on my window,  It was Kyung soo ... with a suit holding roses I ran down and opened the door for him." Hello beautiful , are you ready for tonight ?" He winked and say I blushed and say " sure handsome ." I kissed his cheeck and we started to get going . " So , you are leaving in two days I want you to enjoy yourself and not think about what will happen afterwards ok ?" I said while fixing his collar. He kissed my forehead and said " I love you ." he suddenly  said " I love you too ." I said when we got in there everyone seemed to be excited already .. on the first 3 dances we all went crazy , but when It comes to the forth song , Kyung Soo said that he needed to use the bathroom so I just sit there on my own waiting for him to come .. and it takes forever .. I sighed, then turned around and saw Kyung Soo coming out of the bathroom. He  looked nervous, and it was kind of worrying me. He sat back down across from me and took my hands smiling. "Finally." I said giving him a little wink.

"Sorry I was just preparing myself." he said.
"For what?"
That's when he got up and knelt down in front of me, still holding my hands. My heart stopped, and then picked up speed and literally , everyone was staring at us .  "What are you d-" Kyung Soo cut me off."Si Yui. I know we have only dated for a year and all, and I know were still young, but I feel closer to you then I've ever felt to anyone. You mean so much to me, and I need you to realize it. All I'm saying is... I love you, and I don't want to loose you.I am never going to leave you" " the awws just filled the room " but I just stared at him while he fumbled around in his pocket, pulling out a black velvet box. And everyone that is looking screamed " Oh god ." He was about to open it when I stopped him, putting my hand on top of it. "Do D.O, stand up right now. I love you and all, but we are just 18, and you're freaking me out. Stop."

He laughed, and just looked at me. "What? It's not funny!" I said, my heart still pounding. I literally thought he had gone crazy. "I'm not getting married in the age of 18, Kyung Soo!" I said letting go of his hand. He was still lightly laughing.
"I'm not proposing to you, babo. This isn't an engagement ring. Stupid !" I let out a huge sigh, and put my head into my hands. I suddenly looked back up. "Then what is it?"
"It's a promise ring.." he said, a smile creeping onto his lips as he pulled my hand off the box. He opened it and my jaw dropped. An infinity ring framed with diamonds it's nothing but beautiful , I know that Kyung Soo's family is really rich , but still he doesn't have to get me this .. 


"You really need to stop getting me all this expensive jewelry..." I whispered. He just smirked at me. "What's the promise?" I asked, looking from the ring to his eyes. He spoke while he told me. "My promise, is that even though it will be hard, we will wait for eachother All year , forever . I'll try and visit over every break I get. I don't know how, but we're going to stay together, no matter what gets in our way. Even being so far away. I promise to be faithful and just love you and this infinity ring explains everything , my love to you is infinity .." He smiled , Tears threatened to spill over my eyes, but I tried to bat them away. I was...happy. And sad. And shocked, and about every other emotion there is. I didn't know what to do, so I just crashed my lips onto Kyung Soo's and everyone single one of them in the room is cheering for us . Closing my eyes and soaking in all that just happened. He loves me, I know he does. I pulled our lips apart, but our foreheads stayed connected. We both sighed and I giggled, looking down at the beautiful ring. But now I had no idea how this was going to work out... and now I really wasn't looking forward to the day I am leaving . But what I am pretty sure is that , today is the best day in my life . 

We started to head home at about 11 because we wanted to spend some time together just the both of us , "Kyung Soo ." I started " Yea ?" He continued " Thank you ." I looked down and said He smiled and shook his head " You don't have to thank me stupid ." he ruffled my hair and said " I must thank god for giving me the best thing I could ever ask for in my life ."