Chapter 21- Don't Go

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

 

 

After One and a half year: 

Kyung Soo and I are still together and our love for each other's still getting stronger and stronger everyday. This is the last year of high school for us, it is very stressful for me but things can't be that hard when Knowing that Kyung Soo will always be here for me.Oh and I forgot to mention, Kyung Soo's parents had finally approved him to be a singer, he is currently a trainee in SM Entertainment, I'm really proud of him, cause it is extremely hard to pass the audition. But he is  Do Kyung Soo, to him, nothing is impossible. Well that's my boy! Tomorrow is the examination day and I should be sleeping right now but I am just nervous. My phone buzzed. 

Do Kyung Sooo: Babo, good luck with your exam :) I will be taking it as well

Si Yuiiii: you too do d.o, it is very nice of them that they are giving you exam leave :3

Do Kyung Sooo: hahahahha I know and this is confirmed my stage name is really D.O. 

Si Yuiii: hahahahha I am just going to call you Do D.O for the rest of my life :P

Do Kyung Sooo: Stupid girl yah :P go to sleep now!

Si Yuiii: Alright, Alright! Good night <3 Love you 

Do Kyung Sooo: Good night!  love you more <3 :)

I smiled at the screen and went to bed. 

2 days later 

I feel so released after all the exams and it's finally holidays, My phone rang.

"Hello?" 

"Si Yui?" It's Kyung Soo

"Ne" I answered

"Are you available right now?" 

"Umm.. yea?" 

"Can I meet you at the cafe near our house?" (yes we're still neighbors) 

"Wae? It's 9 pm already!" 

"Yah.. just come, I have to tell you something." 

"..... arraso.. " I said speechlessly 

"See you then!" He said 

I grabbed my phone and wore my hoodie and walked to the cafe. 

I saw Kyung Soo's already there waiting, I walked to his back and covered his eyes. 

"Babo, I saw you already!" He laughed and said I chuckled and seat next to him. 

"So what's up?" I took a zip of my drink. He took a deep breath and I swear he looked super worried. "Si... Si Yui... I've got to tell you something... but you .... swear you wouldn't be mad or sad okay?" He said. "I won't! Don't worry Kyung Soo, just tell me!" I smiled at him.He took a deep breath and I  already know this is not going to be good.."I should have told you this earlier but I didn't want to effect your mood when you're having exams." He  sighed and said This is really worrying me now " Kyung Soo .." I started off but he continues " After all the things , we are finally together and Si Yui I love you , I didn't want you to forget about me , after i tell you this please don't hate me i don't want this to happen as well , that's the last thing that I didn't tell you and you have ..." he just wouldn't stop talking , he was over explaining " Kyung Soo!! Just say it out !" I cut him off though it's kind of rude " FINE I AM NOT GOING TO LIVE IN PYEONGCHANG-DONG ANYMORE, I AM GOING TO GANGNAM ." My heart sank " YOU WHAT ?! " everyone is staring at us , but none of us cared , he covered his face and I saw tears falling from his eyes so does mine." Let's get out of here Si Yui...."  he wrapped his arms around me and said and we both got up " wh...why ?" I said with tears streaming down my face "Because of my stupid debut." He said and I could see he is even sadder than I am. I hugged him and buried my head into his chest try to comfort him. "Forever?" I asked "I don't know..." He hugged me back "I wish you all the best .... Kyung Soo..." I said and we both couldn't stop crying "Don't cry.." I poked his cheek. "Baby, don't cry.." He said back cause I'm crying as well. "So.. I guess this is the end?Since SM has a strict rule about dating.." I cried even more when I think about it.I closed my eyes, but I could feel him shaking his head "No, I am not letting you go.You are mine Si Yui, our love will never end, I love you Si Yui, remember except for me, no one else could touch you and have you." He said as tyrannical as it could be, but I actually feel happy and secure, cause I would not trust him if he's putting it in another way... "This might be hard, but it is not impossible okay?" He kissed my head and said  " Alright Do D.O since this is the case there's no time for us to be sad anymore , just spend the rest of the time together happily so you'll have a good memory .." I faked a smile and said he smiled and nodded .