Chapter Six - Why do you have to be so cold?

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

I got home at 7, I ran to my room and ready to take a shower before dinner "Oh my god! What's wrong with your face?!" Tao enlarged his eyes and said "Shh!!Shh!!!" I am trying to ask Tao to shut up cause I don't want mom to see it "MOM! Look at Si Yui's face!!" shoot It's too late "Zi Tao !!" I yelled "What?She has to know it. What did you do to your face?" He touched my left cheek and said "I..Um... Kyung Soo..ummm don't tell mom!! Please!!" I look at him with that poor puppy eyes. "Kyung Soo? He got into a fight again? How does that matter to you?" He asked " Someone was trying to hurt him.." I looked down and said "Someone's trying to hurt him ?? Ohhhhhh!! Awwwww!!Si Yui ! If you like him just tell him already! Cause he likes.." " NO!" I yelled before he could even finish his sentence " I hate him to death, it's just like he used to be my best friend so.." I said "He's not right now?" He asked again gosh Tao is so sissy. "Atleast he doesn't think so." " You know what Kyung Soo actually..." "OH MY GOSH! SI YUI WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?" mom yelled and ran to me immediately "Umm.. I ..." "She.." I look at Tao nervously.. please.don't..tell.mom.. " She ..." He winked at me URGH TAO "she fell off the stairs." He chuckled and said phew thank god no, thanks Tao "What took you so long to response?" Mom asked "I was trying to not laugh mom." They both laughed. "Urgh!!" i shouted and went to my room. "Darling?" My mom opened the door and said "Yes?" I replied "I'm sorry, does it hurt?"she passed me a bag of ice and asked "Mhmm.." "Si Yui yah .. you have to be careful if this leaves you a scar then you won't look pretty anymore, and Kyung Soo wouldn't like it.." She said "WHAT?! WHAT KYUNG SOO? THERE'S NOTHING BETWEEN ME AND THAT GUY. MOM!!!! EW ! NOT HIM. I'M AN ALL A STUDENT!! I CAN'T DATE HIM." "Yes yes darling, but mummy likes him a lot!" "THEN YOU ASK TAO TO DATE HIM." "Sweetie,Tao's a guy." "He could turn gay for him." "Silly girl, dinner's almost ready go and have a shower now!" I pouted and nodded my head. Seriously,why is Kyung Soo so likable? Everyone likes him well obviously I'm everyone else.

   I took a shower and finished dinner, I went out for a walk. I checked my phone after the walk. "You've got 5 new messages." I unlocked my phone and it's a group chat. 

Kimmy.kim.kim: And Kyung Soo oppa was so handsome!! He's so good at fighting and protecting his friends.OH MY GOD I AM MARRYING THIS GUY.

Ha.ha.ha.yong: ....... I still think Kris is better.

SI YUIIIIIIIIII is now online.

Kimmy.kim.kim" Si Yui!! I'm so sorry I left you there alone! I was late to my spanish class!!" 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: The last time I check, you don't have any spanish class.

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: I hate you, you left me alone with Kyung Soo and he was injured!

Kimmy.kim.kim: Opps.. sorry.. IS HE OKAY? IS?HE?OKAY? D: D: 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: Umm.. I guess so.. 

Kimmy.kim.kim: oh phew, I mean I really like him...

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: ........ 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: No just no.

Ha.ha.ha.yong: Kris is better 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: I agree. 

Kimmy.kim.kim: NO KYUNG SOO OPPA'S THE HOTTEST, KRIS IS NOT! 

Ha.ha.ha.yong: KRIS IS THE BEST 

Kimmy.kim.kim: NO WAY.

Kimmy.kim.kim: I said I love him.

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: If you really like him then why don't you just confess to him....? 

Kimmy.kim.kim: OH RIGHT OMGEE THANKS!! SI YUI YOU'RE SO SMART TTYL !! I'm writtng it right now !! Muahh Si Yui!!

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: I was just joking.... 

Kimmy.kim.kim is now offline. 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: *Facepalm*

Ha.ha.ha.yong: BRB, Imma gonna write one to Kris as well! Love ya xoxo ! <3 <3 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: *Double Facepalm* 

Ha.ha.ha.yong is now offline. 

I sighed and lay on my bed starring at the wall .. should I thank Kyung Soo? I took my phone out again and started to text him 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: Hey, ummm, thanks for saving me XDXD 

Do Kyung Sooooo: ......... 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: :)  

Do Kyung Sooooo: Why are you suddenly so polite? 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: .... :@!!!! I thought I should say thanks to you, guess i was wrong! 

Do Kyung Sooooo: Of course you should, why would you even hesitate? 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: ......Why don't you like Jina?

Do Kyung Sooooo: Cause I'm Gay.

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: Ha ! I knew it!!

Do Kyung Sooooo: Jongin is my partner and I've punched a new out of him

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: ew.

Do Kyung Sooooo: LOL I was just messing with ya ;)

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: What about calling me an idiot? 

Do Kyung Sooooo: ummm, nah it's a fact XD

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: :@ meanie. 

Do Kyung Sooooo: Girls only like mean or bad boys.

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: who said that.

Do Kyung Sooooo: Me... and nigahiga..  nice guys fnish last 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: Coming out from a badass I can't even trust you.

Do Kyung Sooooo: I'm a good badass

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: aka stupid one 

Do Kyung Sooooo: does that even make sense? Idiot.

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: normally those kind hearted badass are the stupid ones.XD

Do Kyung Sooooo: It's okay, whatever you say I know I'm still smarter than you.

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: How do you know?

Do Kyung Sooooo: Cause you're a pig.

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: If I'm a pig what are you? A Dodo bird cause Do Kyung Soo is stupid :3 

Do Kyung Sooooo: Fy! 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: No thanks 

Do Kyung Sooooo: Do you even know what's Fy?

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: you 

Do Kyung Sooooo: ..... smart.

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: It's just because you're stupid. (=´`)(´∇`=)

Do Kyung Sooooo: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) 

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: hehe

Do Kyung Sooooo: Ttyl, need to have a cigaratte.

SI YUIIIIIIIIII: Bye.

SI YUIIIIIIIIII is now offline 

I hate it when a guy smokes, it's just gross. No wonder why I hate him so much, Why would mom even like him... 

-------------------- The next day -------------------------

I woke up at 7:00 I finished my breakfast and Kyung Soo's starting to yell again "PIG! Come out!" Urgh !!! It's getting worse and worse!! " !" I walked out and punched his stomach " Ouch!!!" he covered his stomach and yelled all I did was laugh at him. We walked to school and both Ha Yong and Kim ran up to me Kyung Soo left me and join the boys "Hey hey !! Read this!" Ha yong passed the letter to me " umm...okay.."  

To My Prince Kris, (I'm trying to not laugh) 

  I'm Ha Yong, I fell in love with you since they day I've met you.. Your eyes are like sunrise it makes me feel safe and warm whenever I see them and from that moment I knew you are the one.. Kris oppa .. be my love, Be my life Be my happiness, Be my husband, Be my sadness, Be my tear Be my sorrow, Be my fear Be my EVERYTHING ..not now nor later But from yesterday til FOREVER. wants to be the sun that lights up your life. But I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't...

 

There are many fish in the sea but you will always be my Nemo.

Love,

Ha Yong 

I started off with a huge laughter and she slapped my back " EWWWW THIS IS SO CHEESY, I CAN'T, I DON'T EVEN." I laughed more " I am serious!!!" "I'm sorry!!" "Can you please give this to Kris?" She said "Oh!Can you please give this to Kyung Soo Oppa?" Kim passed her to mine oh my god since when did I become a postman... a postwoman.. "No." "Please!!!" "You're so close with Kris." "You're so close with Kyung Soo oppa!" "Fine!" "Yay!!!" my gosh why would I promise them I will do that.. 

-------- Lunch time-----------

" You're not having lunch?" Kris walked over and said 

"Nah. Not hungry.." I smiled and replied 

" Well you still have to eat something!" He smiled back and said 

"meh." I laughed 

"Oh! By the way.. umm.." I passed him the letter and he looked shocked 

" Si Yui.. You're really cute and kind hearted but is this a bit too fast??" 

"Huh?" 

" I mean I will pretend there's nothing happened if you want to take this back right now?" 

"Pretend there's nothing happened?No she's still waiting for you're reply!" 

"She? Wait you didn't write this?" 

"OH! Hell no!! I won't be that cheesy!" 

He laughed at my reaction and opened the letter. 

" I just see you as my brother!" 

" Brother?" 

"Bromance!" 

" oh,, I'm just your.. okay." 

He read the whole letter out 

"Cheesy right?" 

He covered his mouth and laughed 

" Really ? I think it's very sweet of her!" 

 I could see him smiling to himself, he carefully fold it back and put it in his pocket. " Please tell Ha Yong thank you so much for the letter and about that .. the future's the answer! Let's see what will happen in the future." I nodded, so did he reject her or what .. 

" Hey ummm.. have you written a love letter to any guy in this school?" 

" Nah, none of them could capture my heart." 

" What about Do Kyung Soo?" 

" DO KYUNG SOO?! HE'S THE WORST OF THE WORST. He came to my house everyday at 7:20 and started to yell like a chicken and he tease me like crazy. I hate him !!!" 

"Really? I think he likes you." 

"No.He hates me to death."

"I think he loves you.. Sometimes if a guy doesn't know how to express it they'll just tease you instead.." 

" huh ??" 

" Nothing I just think you two are very interesting." He smiled to himself again " Let's go it's almost class!" He smield and said and I nodded my head

------------------- After school -----------------------

Now it's the hardest mission ever passing the letter to Do Kyung Soo. Do Kyung Soo .. where's Kyung Soo... "Kyung Soo oppa! Let's have dinner together!Just one time !!" she held Kyung Soo's hand and said. Who do you think you are Jina?How dare you holding Kyung Soo's hand.. Kyung Soo glared at her and said " I'VE TOLD YOU I HAVE NO TIME, STOP DISTURBING ME."  "Ahhhh don't be so mean oppa!" " I TOLD YOU I HAVE NO TIME!" "Pleaseee Oppa please just one time." Ew can she not.. I couldn't stand it anymore so I ran to Kyung Soo and pushed the letter towards his chest and said " For you." He looked at me with that shocking face "Is that a love letter?" Sehun said " Oh my god she wrote a love letter to him!!" Sehun yelled "Oh my god after 4 years !! Finally!!" Jongin added .. wait what I looked at Kyung Soo and he's blushing WAIT WAIT WAIT THIS DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT " SI YUI STOP DISTURBING KYUNG SOO OPPA!" she took the letter away and threw it at me... "HEY!" Kyung Soo pushed her away , yelled and pick it up immediately. "It's not mine, I'm just helping Kim to pass this to you.." His facial expression immediately changed, he looked at the letter and start to tear it apart. "HEY HEY HEY DO KYUNG SOO!! SHE SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT WRITING THIS FOR YOU!" "I don't care, it's not coming from the girl I like so this is useless and pointless." He said "Do Kyung Soo!!! You've gone too far." I yelled " Next time don't give this kind of thing to me, understand?"  "Ha! Do you think that I really want to pass this to you? Honestly I don't get why would Kim even likes you, you're such a cocky, mean,heartless and cure human being who doesn't care about how other people's feeling as long as you are happy, you tease the others to make yourself feel good. Do Kyung Soo! I hate you!!!" I yelled and pushed him away. " Kyung Soo Oppa, just ignore her.. Let's have dinner together?"  geez could she just stop? But surprisingly he didnt' reject her this time "Okay, let's go." He looked at me and said, I glared at him and walk away from him. Do Kyung Soo, you're such a disgusting human being. 

 

Subcribe and comment for more!!!