Chapter 34- I Do (more skinship)

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

He is hugging my wasit while I am placing my arms around his neck, his kiss is as passionate as before, and I really missed the time when we were together, and I'm so glad that the feeling that I had five years ago when he promised me that he would never leave me is here again, I am so happy and touched that I started crying, I don't know about Kyung Soo, but his eyes were wet too, we deeply kissed each other while continously moving our faces and our tears are blending with eachother's once again.After we finished kissing, we slowly pulled away, he stare at me truthfully, and I stare at him back truthfully. "Si Yui baby, I love you." He grabbed my hand and said "Do D.O, I love you more." we slowly walked down the stage and we walked to our seats. "That is impossible, my dear." he winked and said "anything is possible.. oppa.." "Yobo." "Fine. Yobo." "ne, except for us being apart." He kissed my cheek and said, I smiled and nodded.We didn't really talk a lot for the rest of the show, cause we thought we were noisy. But Kyung Soo's fingers are intertwined with mine and we kept sending signals to eachother through our eyes.

2 months later.

I stare at the full length mirror, and my dress. "Aish... Kyung Soo has a good taste, neh? This is such a beautiful wedding dress." Omma and with Ha Yong and Kim nodding. "Si Yui ah, remember the time when you said you will never EVER fall in love with badass Do Kyung Soo?" Ha Yong laughed and said, and Kim chuckled "She even told me to convince Tao to date him." Omma added "Aigo... come on! I was stupid okay?" I laughed and said "You're still stupid." Kim said ".... not as stupid as you..... kyung soo oppa!! He's our oppa!!!" I imitate Kim, 7 years ago "Woang Si Yui!!! Stop!!!" We all laughed. "Neh, it's almost time, mom push a piece of hair behind my ear, kissed my head, and I walked to my father, even though, they have already devorced long time ago, but ofcourse appa still loves me. "Marrying to Kyung Soo is the best decision ever, Si Yui yah, I'm so sorry that Omma and I had to end up like this, but I hope you understand." he shed a tear and said "Ani, appa, don't cry, I understand, it's a beautiful day today appa! Don't cry!" I whipped away his tears and smiled at him, He smiled back "Let's go." we opened the door and I grabbed my dad's arm and walk to Kyung Soo. I saw him wearing a suit, hot as usual. He turned his head to me, smiling, waiting for me to come. I smiled at him, and I have finally made my way to him. My father smiled at Kyung Soo "Please take care of my baby girl." He said "Don't worry, I will." He smiled and said. They both look at me as I am looking at the two men that I loved more than anything, I smiled at them and appa nodded.Then Kyung Soo begins the vow.

"I, Do Kyung Soo , take you, Woang Si Yui, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health,.I will love you and honor you all the days of my life until death do us part." He smiled and said.

The priest asked "Bride will you give yourself to groom, to be his wife, to live with him according to God's word? Will you love him, comfort him, to be faithful to him so long as you both shall live?" "I do." I smiled at him, "Groom, will you give yourself to bride, to be her husband, to live with her according to God's word? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and protect her and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her so long as you both shall live?" "I do." He answered. "You may now kiss the bride." Kyung Soo slowly place him hands on my face and we both leaned in. The kiss was magical, it was perfect , just like sudden kiss that we had 6 years ago, in the ally, I know that the kiss was stubborn, and it was nothing like the gentle kiss that I am having right now, but the feeling was still here, still the same, I still love him like how i loved him 7 years ago, the same feelings that I had, sparks still fly whenever we kiss, kisses are still passionate as if it was our first kiss. "Babo, you're now offically mine, you can't escape." He poked my cheek and said. "Yah, Do Kyung Soo, you sound like a now." I laughed "Aishhhh, Idiot! If I was a , I would have you long time ago!" He said "Aigo, calm down child, I was just joking!." I chuckled and said

So here you are as most of you have requested :) I will try to write more about them! Neh, I will proof read it tomorrow, still have school tomorrow D: . Vote and comment for more Skinship in the next chapter :D <3 xx