Chapter 13

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

"Si Yui.. I somehow broke my bone for you, are you supposed to do something?" he said. Geez Do Kyung Soo is always Do Kyung Soo his attitude will never change, but one thing that've changed is I don't find him repugnant and annoying anymore. Infact, I never really do. I rolled my eyes "Yes sir what do you want." I smiled and said "What really?" He laughed and said "Mhmm." I answered "Okay pass me a cup of water" I went over and pour a cup of water for him "here." "It's too cold." I rolled my eyes and get him another cup " How am I suposed to drink this? I need a straw." I glarred at him and took a straw "Oh, it's too hot." "DO KYUNG SOO!YOU PROBABLY DO NOT THE DEFINITION OF DEATH DON'T YOU?" I shook him and said "YAH!! SI YUI!!! IT HURTS!!!" He yelled "Are you Do Kyung Soo's girlfriend?Well it's getting late now, I think you should let the patient to take a rest, he broke his rib cage so please be gentle to him." the doctor said "Can't you hear it? Be gentle to me!!" He said with a smile. I pouted "Okay Kyung Soo I'll go now, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I said and he nodded. I turned and leave the room "AH! SI YUI YAH!" He yelled from the room. "Yea?" I came back to the room "Come closer." he ordered "ah? okay." I came closer he leaned over and kissed my forehead "Don't miss me too much." he said " Why are you kissing me! Stupid Kyung Soo!" I won't miss you!" I joked and said "Fine! Leave!" He said "Bye!" I said and left the room. 

   I walked out the hospital and i stare at my phone it's 6:00, Kyung Soo might be hungry later on. So I got back home and cooked him something, I had dinner and left my house at 7:00. I walked into his room but before going in I heard a girl's voice "Kyung Soo Oppa, I boiled the soup for you! It's good for your legs." Jina. I know it's her. " I hurted my ribs not my legs." I laughed a little "It doesn't matter." "Just go please." He said "No, Kyung Soo Oppa, I love you so much.""But I don't love you, you get it?!" "What's so good about Si Yui? Why do you like her?" "She is everything that I need and she is the sweested girl I've seen in my life, she cares about me even when I was being an to her.She never give up on me even she might not love me but I always want to protect her. You won't understand it, but love is not about being with that person, it's all about being happy when you see they are happy. She might not going to be mine but as long as I could be here for her when she needs me then I'm already happy." I shedded tears and went to the bathroom "Fine you'll regret." she yelled and left. I whipped off my tears and went to his room "Kyung Soo!" I exclaimed "Ah!! Si Yui!!! You are here! Why are you here?" He smiled and said "I think that you might be hungry, so I brought you some food!" I said , he smiled and nodded "Jina came and brought me this, but can you please put this away?" He pointed at the pot and said "Come on Kyung Soo, at least she tried." I said " She is mean to you, why are you still being so nice to her? She doesn't deserve it!" He said "I don't know.." I answered but I took it away from the table though. "Feed me." He said. "Why not." I rolled my eyes and said. After seeing him fnished the food I stayed in he room with him till 9;00 and then I left. "Bye Kyung Soo! I'll see you tomorrow!" I waved and said "Good night sunshine!" He smiled and waved. I gave him the last smile then left the room. 

10:00 

I lied on my bed and the words that Kyung Soo said is keep on echoing on my mind. Kyung Soo I love you but I feel like I could trust no one anymore .... 

*phone vibrated* 

Do Kyung Soooo: I'm bored

Si Yuiiii: how are you?

Do Kyung Soooo: What?

Si Yuiii: How are you doing? -.- 

Do Kyung Soooo: good -.- 

Si Yuiii: geez you are so good at ending a conversation 

Do Kyung Soooo: That's why I don't have a girlfriend

Do Kyung Soooo: Maybe it's because whenever I text you, you're not here

Si Yuii: Actually, I am always here, I just don't know how to reply you..

Do Kyung Soooo: Little girl becareful with your words. I will kill you.

Si Yuii: I WILL KILL YOU! You always reply me with one word!

Do Kyung Soooo: Then you're a poor thing :P 

Si Yuii: I'm not >:(

Do Kyung Soooo: Okay sorry it's my fault!!

Do Kyung Soooo: But I know that you're going to forgive me, since I'm hot.

Si Yuii: Yea you're so hot omg I'm fainting 

Do Kyung Soooo: -.- 

Do Kyung Soooo: IDIOT

Si Yuiii: :( 

Do Kyung Soooo: Nooo why are you sad 

Si Yuiii: Cause you called me an idiot?

Do Kyung Soooo: ahahahah 

Si Yuiii: But I know you;re like worse

Do Kyung Soooo: Impossible

Si Yuiii: It must be like this 

Do Kyung Soooo: shhh as long as you don't tell anyone

Si Yuiii: But it's too obvious 

Do Kyung Soooo: Shhh!! Shhh!! Shhh!! Don't say it out!! Why are you so stupid?

Si Yuiii: :(( meanie

Do Kyung Soooo: hhahahahaha

Si Yuiii: You just love to tease me. 

Do Kyung Soooo: Nah you are just very teasible

Si Yuiii: Why?

Do Kyung Soooo: Not telling ya

Do Kyung Soooo: I wish my hair was red

Si Yuiii: I once dyed my ends pink

Do Kyung Soooo: -.-

Si Yuiii: no, really! I'm serious 

Do Kyung Soooo: I didn't say you're lying -.- Idiot.

Si yuiii: Rude.

Do Kyung Soooo: hahahah jkjk I'm going to sleep now good night! 

Si Yuiii: NO!

Do Kyung Soooo: what no.. I'm really tired 

Do Kyung Soooo is now offline, you can leave him a message 

Si Yuiii: RUDE !