Chapter 11 - After The Storm (updated)

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

After half a month.. I'm finally awake. I got up and saw a few cards on the table I opened one. 

    " Si Yui our sweet heart! Get well soon, we love you so much!" 

(P.S I am so sorry) 

- Ha Yong and Kim

I smiled at the card knowing that Kim isn't mad at me anymore. 

Then I opened another one

" Maknea!! I mean sister in law!! XD Get well soon!! We miss you so much!(especially Kyung Soo xi :p)  Come back soon!!! Fighting!
With love from
 

  Baekyun, Chanyeol, Sehun,Jongin and Zi Tao :)

I smiled even more knowing that they do care about me and I cried a little bit.
I opened the last one and it's from Kyung Soo...
 

   To Si Yui (my babo)
  Si Yui yah.. You have no idea how much do I miss you right now.. I am so sorry for what I have done on that night and it had ruin your friendship. Look I should have know that we're always friendnemy and you never love me the way that I do.... I was just being so selfish and arrogant to even think that you would be mine... I know that you and Kris are meant to be and I should never ruin you guys, I love you so much and I love you so much that I would let you go. If you really love someone then you will let them go to find who is the best for them. And Si Yui I know there is nothing good about me and I am not as sweet as Kris but I do love you perfectly. However I do wish you the best with him, I will be happy when you are happy. And I will back off.. I will never disturb you again unless you want me to.. But you will always be my sweet little girl, So good bye and good luck :)

From
Kyung Soo ( the guy who loves you since the moment he met you)

   Kyung Soo... I love you since the moment I met you.. I thought I liked Kris but the moment when you left and said you're not my friend anymore I've finally realized how much do I need you, and how much do you mean to me. I guess.. I love you and I never want to lose you.... perhaps I already did  but Kyung Soo... You have no idea.. I have to fix this.... Kyung Soo, you have no idea how much do I love you I said I want you to be good because I care about you and I care about you because.. I love you. I went out of the room and cleaned myself up, when I get back to my room I saw both Ha Yong and Kim.. I don't know how to face them I havn't seen them for a while and it feels strange.. "Si Yui!!" The both yelled and hugged be and it feels just the same. I smiled and hugged back "Si Yui, I am so sorry for what I have done on that day. I know that you guys are meant to be but I am still being so selfish.. well we should compete fairly and no matter what will happen at last we'll still be happy for eachother, but I know that Kyung Soo likes you so actually..no competition." She smiled and said "No, Kim, Kyung Soo doesn't like me." I added "Si Yui! Don't lie, we all know that you both like eachother it's obvious, and Kyung Soo oppa is even more obvious, he changed for you in the past few weeks.He attends to everyclass and offers help when people need him to. Si Yui he really changed a lot and we all know it's for you..." I looked down and stare at the ground "Yea, She's awake now, do you want to see her?" the nurse said but who is she talking to "Oh that's fine, just please make sure she's alright I'll go now." "Kyung Soo." I said I know it has to be him. He peeked his head and looked at me "Why don't you stay for a while?" I smiled and said he smiled back and nodded "I have to grab a drink" Kim said "I have to call Kris." Ha Yong said and they both left the room. So it's only Kyung Soo and I in the room. "So.. are you feeling better?" He awkwardly said and I nodded "Si Yui about that night I really didn't.." "Kyung Soo! It's okay!"I said "But, I was just so selfish, I still wanted to kiss you, knowing that you and Kris..." "Kyung Soo! There is nothing between Kris and I okay?" I smiled and said he just stopped and smile back "Stupid Do Kyung Soo!" I ruffled his hair "Idiot! Shut up!" He tackled me on my bed, he grinned and started tickling me "DO KYUNG SOO,I'M SO GOING TO KILL YOU!" "If you can!" "Let me go!!" I laughed and said "Alright, alright." He smiled and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear and came closer .. what is he trying to do I ... He stared at my lips and bite his own , and stare at me again , my heart pumps faster and faster as he's coming closer and closer and this time I know he is going to kiss me and I'm ready for it. 

  "Kyung Soo hyung" a guy yelled Kyung Soo sort of jumped a little bit and stare at me and back at him as the rest of the boys came over, " Kyung Soo xi! Are you guys finally together?" Se Hun continue speaking when he knows that he should shut up and leave instead.... Jongin nudged him. Thank god. "Woang Si yui, you can leave the hostpital whenever you are ready!" The nurse smiled and said "Oh my god I can't wait to leave!" I said "But you need someone from your family to sign you out." The nurse said  Tao is not here.. ding it. I looked at Kyung Soo and smiled "Oppa! You know what to do!" he smiled and rolled his eyes "sure yeo-dongsaeng." he looked at me and said. The old Kyung Soo is back.