Am I thinking too much

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

   I woke up with a super heavy headache, stupid shots.... "Morning!" I looked up and saw Kyung Soo had already woke up I smiled and nodded my head. "Idiot, can't believe you are so good at doing shots" he laughed "Don't laugh, I did it because of you.I'm sure you do not what to end up with Jina right? Or do you?" I teased "Aigo! Ofcourse not. I would rather cut my ...." "I got it" I chuckled "Kyung Soo .." "I'm having a strong headache now." "He smiled "Babo yah. If you can't do it, don't force yourself, you know at the end of the day I will still go with you. Ne, get up and take a hot bath." He pulled me up and said. I started putting hot water into the bath tub. Omo... the hot water though... It is so comfyyy. I closed my eyes "Nae mameun hangsang kurem ta-go narat ji, neoneum wendi shinderellaboda yeppeotji gaseum ttwike mandeun dan han saram neol neukginikka du numi binna." Kyung soo's singing... What song was that...?  "Aigo.. his voice is so beautiful and angelic..." It is such a pity that he is not planning to become a singer, his parents wouldn't let him. 

  I stare at the celling "What are you going to do if someday I'm not here?" This sentence keeps enchoing in my head. "Kyung Soo, you are not leaving me right?" I whispered to myself. 

  Monday 

The next day Kyung Soo and I went to school together as usual but we're holding hands for the whole time,  we entered the school campus, people that are nice would say "congradulations", " You guys are so cute!", "Good luck to the both of you!", "Awww finally!", "I knew you guys would be together!" and those es would be like "You don't deserve him.", " Why?!" "Kyung Soo Oppa! Why?" "Kyung Soo Oppa! You are mine!!! DON'T DO THIS TO OPPA." "I bet they're going to break up soon." "I should be the one! I look better with him!" I couldn't help my rolling my eyes. Not to exactgerate or anything but Kyung Soo and I had been rolling our eyes like crazy that our eyes might be missing in any second. And ofcourse our gang, right now including the boys, "Ohhh!!!! Finally!!!!" They all cheered for us. "Good job! Good job!!!" Baekhyun clapped and said "Kyung Soo Hyung!!! I'm so proud of you!" Sehun hugged him and said "I already knew it." Joon Myeon said "Wait, so this is not just a dare, this is legit?" Chanyeol asked. I smiled and nodded "WOOHOOO!!!!" He started running in circle. That happy virus. We all laughed at his retardness. I looked at Kyung Soo and he's already staring at me, I smiled at him, he smiled back. This moment is perfect. Kyung Soo yah.. I love you :3 

After school 

" We're having a basketball match after school with another school! Stay and watch us!" Chanyeol clapped and said. "Yes we will stay!" I clapped to imitate him. Ha yong, Kim and I are sitting on the bleachers and cheering for them. "Hey." I looked up and saw Kris "Kris! What's up it has been a while!" I gave him a high five and said "Ne, nothing much. I've heard you and Do Kyung Soo are finally together, how did that all happened?" He chuckled and said "Aniya, I realized i have always love him, our love story is not that special but surely it is better than twilight though." I drank my water and said. He nodded but didn't say a thing "So, how about you?" I asked "Me?" he shook his head "I've got no target.. maybe.." He stopped and stare at Ha Yong, I smiled "Arraso, I will help you." He gave me a thumbs up.

"Si Yui, can I talk to you for a second?" A girl came over and said, I didn't want to be mean so I nodded. She pulled me out of the basketball court and said. "Kyung Soo Oppa is mine." "You don't deserve Kyung Soo Oppa." "He is too good for you." "Why would he love you?He is desperate perhaps." I couldn't stand it anymore I started crying "Am I right? Why would he like you?" she then walked away. I whipped my tears off tried not to think about it and went back to the court. after 30 minutes 

30 minutes later 

Our school won the basket ball match we all clapped for them. "Wooohooo!! Shin Yong High is always the best!!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "let's go to have some bubble tea!" Sehun suggested and They all agreed. I saw Kyung Soo's walking closer to me, I tried my best to look like there's nothing wrong. "Good job!" I finally spoke. "What's wrong?" He said "Anni, I got some sand in my eyes." I replied"Idiot, who are you kidding?" he wrapped his arms around me "what's wrong?" He asked, I shook my head "Anniya nothing!" I faked a smile "Guys we'll catch up with you later on!." Kyung Soo yelled and pulled me to another pavement. "I know you are not fine." He said and I finally gave in. My tears started to fall "Is it because of those stupid girls?" He asked I said nothing."Kyung Soo.. why would you like me?" He sighed. "Si Yui yah, don't care about what they say okay?" He whipped away my tears "I don't deserve you, you are too good for me." I added "Non sense, you are too good for me Si Yui, I am dating a girl that wouldn't get mad easily, a girl that is sweet and funny, a girl that cares for everyone, a girl that is innocent and is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I am not saying this to make you feel good, but you are indeed, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life, you know even Chanyeol, JongIn , Baekhyun have had a crush on you and all the other guys on the otherhand are trying to get your attention? Si Yui, believe me when I say this, I love you with my whole heart and I will always love you, don't listen to what the others say they don't even know us, they don't even know me. I can never imagine me being with any other girls, it has to be you Woang Si Yui." I didn't say any thing while staring at the floor "Don't think too much, come on I am Do Kyung Soo, the weird badass and why would Do Kyung Soo be so nice to a girl that he doesn't like?" He chuckled. "Babo yah." He then poked my cheek. He's right I shouldn't have doubts on us. I smiled and held his head "Ne, you are right dodo." He smiled back and we head our way to get bubble tea.