Chapter 24-Us.

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

Next day: 

Si Yui's point of view, I couldn't fall asleep last night, thinking about my life without Kyung Soo...Will he still remember me, when he is famous? By then I will just become a very tiny part of his life.By then I could barely see him in real life. By then I could barely keep in touch with him and by then.... he might find someone better....I sheded a tear, why.I love him so much."Kyung Soo, don't leave me." I cried more.Kyung Soo, I love you, I really do.."You have no idea.." I whispered to myself.

  I walked to his house and I saw his maids starting to move his stuff to downstair, I went in his room and saw him staring at a picture frame that has a picture that we took during christmas.*Flashback* We stare at the blue sky, the same old sky but it could not be as bright as it used to be anymore."Si Yui yah, stay with me forever.." He grabbed my hand and said "I promise." I smiled and kissed his cheek.*End of Flashback* the saddest thing is, this is not up to us anymore..I saw him whipping his tears away and turned his body to me "Si Yui.." He came and hugged me, his voice was calm but you could hear sadness in his tone."If it is up to me, I will never leave you." He whispered. I nodded with tears in my eyes as I am hugging him tighter. "We will make this work okay?" He said "Nothing's gonna change my love for you Si Yui." He added "Kyung Soo..." I started crying harder and harder "shh..Shhh.. don't cry, I will always be there for you. I will always be your Peter Pan, I'm here to protect you." "Kyung Soo after this, I don't know when can I see you again.." I looked down and said "Si Yui, I will be there when you're flying to New York, I will be there. I will.." He keeps repeating. "Kyung Soo?Your car is there." his father said "Ne,arraso." He said with dissapointment.He wrapped his arms around me as we walked to his car."I love you so much , thanks for making my life better and better I enjoyed every single moment when I'm with you, you're right, you're a good badass." I joked "Hey! I'm not a badass anymore! I promised you I would stop fighting and I have not been in a fight for one and a half year. Best Record Ever!" He chuckled a bit and said "Kyung Soo yah, I just didn't want to see you get harmed by others.I didn't want you to do this to yourself." I said "Don't worry, directly quoted from you "Cool Kids Don't Die" " He laughed. I just smile and stare at him, he came closer to me without saying anything and started to kiss me "Wait for me, Si Yui, someday I will marry you." He slowly spoke. "I'm so lucky to be in love with you." I touch his head and said "I will always love you, always have and always will." he smiled "And I promise you that I will love no one but you." I replied "Pinky promise you." I pulled out my pinky and he pulled out his."I pinky promise you, love no one but you." we both said. "Kyung Soo.It's time.." His mom said "I got to go now, remember I will always be there for you,you are the sweetest girl ever,I can't imagine a more perfect girlfriend than you.You are the best thing that had ever happened to me." He kissed my head "And I swear,I will do anything and everything to make us work and last forever." I added "Babo, good luck in New York.I got to go now.." He smiled but I could see tear in his eyes. "Ne, I will" I have the same emotion as he does."Make Do D.O proud okay?" He smiled and said "You better make me proud too." I poke his cheek "Don't worry, I will." he winked "Okay, goodbye for the last time, we will see eachtoher again okay?" "Ne." I answered. He went to the car and pulled me in for another kiss.It was passionate, and our tears are meeting and mixed with eachother."Babo.I will miss you.." He looked at me."Me too.. alright you better get going." I smiled and said. He nodded waved at me for the last time and closed the door. We both waved at eachother until we couldn't see eachother's faces. I sighed. So he left...

Kyung Soo's POV

I waved at her for the last time and till I couldn't see her face, I couldn't stop but keep staring at the back only to see her and my house getting smaller and smaller.I sighed. "Si Yui.."