Chapter 12 - Never leave me

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

 

 

Kyung Soo walked me back home with his arms around me for the whole time but I didn't really mind. "I would say take a rest but I thought you already did!" He laughed and said. "Yeahhh I feel like fooling around now!" i said He chuckled "Idiot." he added okay Kyung Soo didn't change much. I stuck my tongue out and he just smiled. I tried to open the door but it's locked, ding it i left my keys... I pout "where's your mom?" "she is not coming back home till 9 tonight and Tao as well..." I said " You wanna go to my house?" He smiled and said , I nodded. "alright let's go then." he put his arm around me again and we walk to his house. 

  "Hey Do Kyung Soo, remember our meeting tomorrow." some random boy from another school glarred at him and left  I don't know but I feel scared. He glared back and when he see me staring at him he gave me a warm smile. "What happened?" I asked "Don't worry. Guys thing." He smiled and said. I nodded but I really can't stop worrying. "Come on let the chef cheer you up with food." He said and promised that he's going to cook. And as usual it's always that amazing. I finished dinner and I went to sit on the couch, he switched the television on while he's sitting next to me. We didn't talk much, sometimes we don't even say a thing but it's not boring at all. I rest my head on his shoulder as my eye lids are getting heavier and heavier, I guess i fell asleep afterwards. 

  Kyung Soo's POV 

  I wrapped my arms around her as she is falling asleep on my shoulder, she is the cutest girl ever and she doesn't deserve what Jina did to her. It hurts me whenever she is sad, I don't know but saving her and making sure that she is okay is already a part of my life. I have love her for five years and I never wanted to tell her and I never want to show her that I do I just realized that I should tell her that.. because if not .. then eventually I will be replaced by someone better.I always wish she would have the best and I know I should probably let her go and set her free but I can't. 

  I took my phone out and text Zi Tao 

Do Kyung Soooo: Hey um your sister's at my house+ she can't go back home, where are you now?

Woang zi TAO: I am in Gangnam

Do Kyung Soooo: Um what the ?

Woang zi TAO: I was in the university fair and going on to a visit tomorrow can't be bothered to go back home so I am staying in Gangnam for one night.

Do Kyung Soooo: What about your mom

Woang zi TAO: Same 

Do Kyung Soooo: THEN WHAT ABOUT YOUR SISTER?

Woang zi TAO: Just keep her in your house! I will pick her up tomorrow okay? kthxbye!

Do Kyung Soooo: Dude! I mean like ....

Woang zi TAO is now offline, you can leave him a message.

Okay it's not time for me to complain but what am I supposed to do now? I turned off the TV and carefully carried her to my room... "Good night" I whispered and kissed her forehead.....

The next day 

Si yui's POV 

I woke up in a strange place and it took me a while to realize it's Kyung Soo's room "Morning!" he said "Morning!" I smiled and answer I stare at my shirt and realized it's a guy's shirt "Um... when did I change in to this?" I maybe did I can't remember "No you didn't, I did..." He stare at the ground "Do Kyung Soo.. You saw my s?" I asked "Technically a little bit.." He said with his hand rubbing the back of his neck while he is staring at the ground " AH DO KYUNG SOO YOU HUGE ERT!" I screamed and threw a pillow at him "IDIOT! Who the hell would sleep with that on!" He threw it right back at me "How do you know!" I said "I just do." He shook his head and said but I can't accept the fact that he took my shirt off. "What else did you do?" I asked "Nothing." he answered and rolled his eyes "Are you sure?" I asked again "DUMB THING!! I SAID NOTHING THEN IT'S NOTHING OKAY!" He yelled and threw the pillow at me again.I stare at him "Just change your clothes and have your breakfast already." He said and closed the door. I cleaned myself up, went down and joined him. "What are you planning to do for tonight?" he asked "I'm so gonna revise." I said. He laughed " you are such a nerd." he said "I am not a nerd, I just have to get into a law school okay?" I pouted and said "Don't worry." he shook his head "You?" " I have to go out for a bit at two, by the way your brother is in Gangnam for university fair and stuff so is your mom they're coming back at 7." "Urgh so annoying!" "Just stay here for a bit." I nodded. 

2:00 PM 

"I got to go okay? I will be back soon! " "Where are you going?"  "Just got to solve something with the guys in Shin Daong High." "Is it a fight again?" "Just don't worry." "No Kyung Soo! I can't not worry!" "This is the last time okay?" His voice suddenly turned soft and said which calms me a little bit. I gave in "I'll come back at 2:30." He smiled and patted my head I faked a smile but I am really worried. 

2:35 PM 

Kyung Soo is still not coming back and this worried me I took my phone out and texted Kris 

Si Yuiiii: Kris

Kris.Wu: Hi :) 

Si Yuiiii: Do you mind doing me a favor?

Kris.Wu: Sure! 

Si Yuiii: Can you please go to the old basket ball court with me?

Kris.Wu: Yea no problem why?

Si Yuiii: I'll tell you when I see you!! It's kind of an emergency! I'll meet you in front of school at 2:45??

Kris.Wu: Ohhh okay okay!!! 

I grabbed my phone and ran to school and I saw Kris running as well "Let's go!" I asked him to follow me "What happened?" He asked "Kyung Soo is in a fight again." I answered as we arrived there I climb through the wall and see what's happening. I saw a few guys are ganging up around Kyung Soo which is worrying me while Chanyeol and Jongin and fighting with the others. "I have to go!" I tried to jump to the otherside of the wall, "No!Si Yui! It's dangerous!" He said "But.. Kris..Kyung Soo... I don't want him to ... I have to go! Kris! I can't see Kyung Soo like that!!" He stare at him then back at me "Let's go to the other way." He grabbed my hand and said. We're at the main entrance of it "You stay here, I'll help him okay? Don't worry and don't move." He said and ran to the place "What are you doing here?" Kyung Soo said to him " Don't mind, as long as I'm not here for you." He answered. They both started to get up and fight with them I saw Kris punching a guy while Kyung Soo is kicking one, it's strange to say it but there's like chemistry between both of them, they are so in sync "Idiot! Why are you here!" He looked at me and said "I can't let you die!" I yelled and they both shook their head "She is quite..." Kyung Soo said "Embarrassing." Kris added gosh since when did they become soul mates "OI it's not the time for you to chat!" Some guy yelled then suddenly i felt someone's grabbing my hand "Kyung Soo, admit that you've lost and I will set her free." "Let her go!" Kyung Soo ran over to me and said "No until you say you are not the king of west district." he said Just when he's about to fight someone hit him with a metal pole and there was a loud sound which caused him to lie down on the floor immediately, the guy who hitted him was shocked, I bet he did not expect it would be like this. Everyone stopped immediately and I ran to him "Kyung Soo!!" I started crying and he hold my hand "Are you crazy!! No weapon should be used!! If he's not okay then you're dead!!!" I yelled and stare back at Kyung Soo " It really hurts, I am not sure if I will be okay or not, but if I am not okay.. then Si Yui just remember that I love you, I really love you." He said and fainted I cried more , Kris, Chanyeol, Jongin and I are rushing to the hospital. Kyung Soo you have to be alright, I can't live without you, you mean the world to me and I don't want to let you leave me that fast... I can't think anymore all I know's my eyes are blurry and I started to cry "Don't worry, He will be okay." Kris said and try to calm me down he hugged me and it was not as suttle as Kyung Soo I guess he is already in a part of me already. " Do Kyung Soo's relatives?" a nurse came over and said "We all are!" We got up and said he's in the room. She pointed at the room and said. "Kyung Soo hyung!!!" Chanyeol started crying when he saw a while fabric cover his body ... please don't tell me that he is.. this can't be happening we all ran over and started crying, I can't believe he is leaving us so soon... "Kyung Soo.. I'm so sorry, I should have treassure you when I had you here.." I burried my head and said. 

   "Aye! Are you guys cursing me or something?" A familiar voice said "Kyung Soo!!!" I ran over and hugged him "You're not dead!!" I smiled and said "Of course I'm not! I was about to call you guys to come over but I thought I should not disturb you guys when you all are crying over for  Mr.Stranger, can't believe that you guys have so much feelings for Mr.Stranger ." He laughed and said "Urgh! Whatever as long as you are okay now." 

 

"Kyung Soo hyung, we're leaving now, we'll help you to get everything you need okay?" he nodded and they all left, "Honestly, if you were dead I don't even know how to deal with my life anymore...." I said "Stupid girl, I promised I will never leave you remember?" He smiled and said "Yea.. but Kyung Soo last time when you said we're not friends anymore I thought it was real and I hated myself for saying I hate you ... Imagine there's no one here to tease me to care about me and everything, how am I supposed to live without you?" I started crying but I don't know why "Si Yui!! I will never leave you!" he hugged me. His embrace is always that warm and safe.