Chapter Three - Why can't you come back?

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

" I wanna be a billionaire, so freaking bad...." "Shhh! The teacher's speaking, keep quiet." I stopped Kyung Soo even though it was pretty good, but I just have to listen to what the teacher said, getting a b is not an option. He rolled his eyes and took his phone out,I took it away from him immediately, "Pay attention." , "Give it back."He said "No, Kyung Soo, listen to the teacher." I whispered " No i don't want to." He laughed and said "But you have to ." he smirked "I just want you to be good." I said "Define Good." He replied "Opposite of you." I answered *sigh* "Kyung Soo please , listen to me, I want you to be good because I care about you, but you just don't understand." I sighed again and looked away and from the corner of my eyes I can see that he's starring at me ... meh I don't care Kyung Soo just hate on me , I just don't want to see you fail cause I .. 

Kyung Soo's POV : 

" I care about you, but you just don't understand." " I just want you to be good..." she wants me to be good ? Why? I thought she hates me... I looked at her and she is so cute when she's focusing on one thing , Si Yui, why would you care about me? I am just an useless boy who pick on the others to make myself look bigger. " I miss the old Kyung Soo." Her words are keep on echoing in my brain.The old Kyung Soo?There's no old Kyung Soo, I am always like that. I don't know, my head hurts. I rest my head on the desk and fell asleep.

------------- End of Kyung Soo's pov------------------------

I looked to my left and realized Kyung Soo fell asleep on his desk, I shook my head and took out his notebook and dropped some notes for him. I looked at him and flashed back to when I was 14 

*Flashback* 

"I don't get this." I said while I'm pointing at the math problem, he smiled and explained it to me. "Here are my notes, take it back home and copy it." He smiled at me, his smile used to be something that I can't resist. "Thanks Kyung Soo." I smiled back and said. "Any time! I got to go now, see you!" he waved and left. I got up and went to my locker to pack my school bag and started to leave the school it's getting dark since me and Kyung Soo stayed at school till 7. I started to walk back home as usual till a 18 years old senior boy talked to me "Hey cutie, 6.5 inches! You interested?" He winked and said omg ert.."Ew, No! Please leave now." I walked a way from him until I felt a strong hand grab my wrist and pull me back."Not until you try it out, now follow me if you don't want to get hurt and make oppa happy." He smirked and said "No,I am not gonna make oppa happy, LET ME GO." I yelled with tears, I was too scared. "It's not an option, you have to make oppa happy if you don't want to die." I tried to rip my hand out of his but failed "Let me go please!" I yelled with more tears " hahaa yea right." he winked and said. I started smacking his back while I am crying, but just then, another body ran up and with full force jumped on the guy. I fell backwards on the floor and scratched up my hand. I didn't even feel it though and I didn't care. I looked at that person and that person's Kyung Soo ..  He;s on top of that ert and start punching him "Alright Kyung Soo, stop,you're gonna kill him!" I looked to the right and it's JongIn I couldn't help but cried more."If you dare to touch her again, I swear I will kill you." Kyung Soo got up and said, He kicked him one last time and walk to me "Are you ok?" He asked. His voice is so angellic. He looked deep into my eyes, I didn't know what to response and I was too scared all I did was cry. "It's okay,everything's alright now."He held me and said. I nodded and cried more. "Si Yui, don't walk alone when it's dark and when there's no one there." Jongin said I nodded again."Look,you're bleeding." Kyung Soo starred at my wrist and said "think you might need some stitches" he added.I shook my head immediately and he laughed " I was just joking ! Come on, let's bring you to my home." He took his shirt off , he took my hand gently and wrapped it in his white shirt, which almost immediately turned red."I'm sorry.." I said "it's ok." he laughed and said.We got to his house and he helped me to clean my wound and wrap it with bandage. "Here you go!" he smiled again and said " Thank you so much Kyung Soo, If it wasn't you I can't imagine how I would have ended up with..." I said "Any time Si Yui anytime." He replied he got up and went out of his room. "I think he likes you." JongIn said and it made me blushed."what?no,I don't think so.." I laughed and said "really?"he smirked and said "Do you like him?" He asked "umm.. I mean..." "I just called your brother he said he will pick you up after dinner."Kyung Soo grabbed his phone and said "What?!After dinner?But I'm starving." I pouted and said "Don't worry I will cook something for you and JongIn." We followed him to the living room. "Is it ok with your parents?" I said "It's ok they never care about me."He shook his head and said. I felt bad for him.After we had dinner in his house (it was really good i must say) I thank him and went to Tao. Since that day we walk to school and back home together everyday cause our house is near with each other's. He was the sweetest guy ever till one day he didn't come to school and this lasted for two months and he came back with this attitude.He isn't sweet anymore , he's cocky and arrogant. 

------------ End Of Flashback--------------

Sigh , I look at him , Kyung Soo yah .. even though you are not as sweet as before, and you are a complete different person right now but I will never forget what you have done for me and that means a lot to me. No matter you are the sweet kyung soo or the badass Kyung Soo the fact that you've saved me will never change.... damn it why am I crying... the bell rang and Kyung Soo woke up." What's wrong?" He enlarged his eyes and asked "oh umm nothing.." I said "ok,I am sorry that I tossed your homework on the floor but you don't have to cry for this kind of little thing geez." He said "No it's not because of that." I said "then why are you crying?" He asked "I don't know."I replied " Useless trash." He got up and said

.......  those could just be memories now.