Chapter 30- Is it you?

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

 

 

Hurts...

It hurts..

Something's tying my hands, I've lost all my energy.. right.. I remember now.. They were tying me up then punched my a few times .. 

"Are you awake now?" Suddenly a familiar yet annoying voice passed by, then I felt someone pulling my hair. "Stop pretending, Woang Si Yui!"

. It's Jina.My eyes got widen. That's right the queenkas Jina.. why is she here.She glared at me and slapped me. "I knew you are awake, stop pretending that you're still fainting." I couldn't move and I can't escape... "

D.O's Point of view: 

The show is starting in 3 hours and I am so nervous.... suddenly a strange phone number called me I picked it up.

"Yo...yoboseyo??" I answered the phone

"Do Kyung Soo, remember me? It's Li Dong Yong!" 

"Li Dong Yong?What are you doing?" why is he calling me

"So what's up the king of west district, you're pretty successful right now, yeah?Well nothing, I'm just calling you to tell you that I caught your girlfriend and she is the old factory now, if you want her to still be alive, then you better come here now." My eyes widen as he said those words.I dropped my phone it caused Baekhyun to look at me immediately.. I ran out of the backstage "D.O!! D.O!!!!" He called my name but I really can't care.Si Yui.. Please tell me you are alright now!! I ran out of the venue and most of my fans started to scream, i couldn't care!! I hopped in to my car and drive it with full speed.Si Yui..... I called the whole gang and kris

Si Yui's Point of view

I realized I am in an old factory that no one's coming there anymore... Except for Jina, the guys are also standing in front of me, then I;ve found out that they're tying me up with those tiny metal rope that hurts like hell.She came over and kicked me again.I yelled with pain "Don't yell!" She squeezed my face "I hate you, I hate how you pretended to be innocent infront of Do Kyung Soo." 

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING." I declared "Didn't I warn you too? Someday YOU WILL REGRET.THIS DAY HAS COME." she laughed "I know that you love Kyung Soo, but please don't do this to me." I started crying "Shut up !" She yelled at me "If it's not you, I would be the one who's with Kyung Soo Now! You ruined everything!!!" She raised up her hand and ready to slap me again. "WAIT!" Someone grabbed her hand. Li Dong Yong?! "Stop slapping her, when Kyung Soo saw this later on he would be sad." He chuckled and said "Bull !! She has to learn her lesson!" 

"YOU TWO STOP, DO KYUNG SOO WILL NEVER COME, WE'RE OVER, I AM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE, HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME OKAY?NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU CALL HIM, STILL HE WOULDN'T COME." I cried more it hurts when you think about it.

"Fine, when Kyung Soo came later on, don't hurt him, do whatever you want to this ." she pointed at me 

"We get it, now go.Get yourself prepared" Li Dong Yong asked her to leave... 

My god, what's wrong with this woman, why is she so cruel?We've already graduated, why is she revenging now?Don't they know that Kyung Soo will not come? It's his concert today. "JINA, STOP HERE YOU CAN'T GO AWAY, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, ASK THEM TO LET ME GO!" I yelled but she just kept walking away. Now it's only the boys and I .... Li Dong Yong walked closer to me "What... what do you want?" I nervously asked "Don't be scare, I'm no Jina, I won't hit you, a beautiful and adorable girl like you, why would I hurt you?" He smiled at me like a ert as he started to un-button my shirt. I tried to turned my body a little bit. "Why?Kyung Soo can touch you, Kris can touch you. Why can't I? Why are you hiding?" He grabbed my neck "LET ME GO! Kyung soo won't come, he has better things to do." "HA! Who are you kidding? Do Kyung Soo broke his bone for you, he did everything for you, and you told me that he won't come?" 

D.O's POV 

I stare at the traffic light waiting it to turn green.... Si Yui... please be alright.... I closed my eyes and let a tear fall from my face... You can't get injured.... you can't get hurt... Si Yui.. why? You told me that time would wait for no one, you're right but I hope I am not too late... I'm not too late to keep my promise... to make you feel wanted, to show you that I will use my life to protect you, Waong Si Yui... you babo... why would you think that I don't love you? 

Si Yui's POV

I can't stop arguing with him that Kyung Soo will not come, he has a concert tonight. "He would do anything, as long as you are save.. and if he didn't" 

"I will DO you." He grabbed my half toren shirt and ready to completely tear it off.. I know that Kyung Soo would be there for me... in the pass.. he was my hero, he was my only light but now it's not the same... I am going to die over here... I can't handle this.. 

*KA-CHANG* The door suddenly opened, I am too weak to even notice. 

" LET HER GO."

ah. 

That familiar voice 

That familiar line

That familiar feeling

.........