Chapter 33-Five years ago, we were...

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

2 years later 

After Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun finished trainning SM decided to put them in to the same group as Kyung Soo, Kyung Soo was so thankful that he is finally not the maknae and he doesn't have to do ageyo anymore and they actually approved the group name EXO and now the band is called EXO, just like what they have always wished for.

" The best Global Group goes to....." the host annouced as Kyung Soo holding my hand. "Fighting!" I whispered to him "It has to be EXO." I added and he smiled at me "EXO!" everyone cheered for the result "WOOOO!!!!" I cheered for them as I clapped Kyung Soo got up and hugged me gave me a quick kiss and ran to the stage with s. "Leader, want to say something?" The host said to Chen "Ne, first of all I would like to say thanks to all our fans without your support..........." after they are done they ran back to their seats "Good Job guys!! So proud of you guys!!" I smiled at them "Thank you!!" They all said back. 

"And the Best Male Solo goes to......." The host annouce again "Must be you." I said "Ani, can't be me I only have 3 songs." Kyung Soo said. "What if it is?" I said "Then you'll see what I will do!" He smiled "D.O!!!!" "See it's you!!!" I smiled this time he came closer and kiss me before he leaves "D.O!!!!" his fans cheered "YOu go boy!!!" The members said including Super Junior and TVXQ "HYUNG !!!!!!" the makneas said. 

"Wah, D.O great effort it's only three years and you are already on top of a lot of people." the host patt his back and said "Ani ani! I believe the results don't really have a significant different!" He smiled and said, my charming little peter pan... "Wah, so humble!! Do you have anything to say?" the host asked "Ne, First of all I would like to thank my fans for supporting me." He flew a kiss and his fans were screaming like crazy, I chuckled. "I would also like to thank Mr.Kim for giving me so many opportunities and with his guidience I've finally suceed, also I would like to thank the rest of EXO and my family for being there for me all the time." "Ani, ani, you are welcome!" Sehun said and the whole crowd begins to laugh."Last but not least, I would like to thank a person that means the world to me, and is really important to be, she taught me to be good and always wanted to see me suceed there was a time where no one cares  about me and eveyone wanted to give up on me and she's the only one that is still there for me no matter what. With out her I wouldn't be here achieving my dreams, She's my girlfriend and my childhood best friend, Woang Si Yui, come over please." my eyes enlarged, I did not know what to do so I stare at Jongin, "Yah!! What are you waiting for go!His fans already know you and they like you, you don't have to panic!" he smiled and said I nodded and got up as I walk closer to the stage. Kyung Soo came to me and held my hand "Wahh..aleumdaun sonyeo! D.O yah you're so lucky!" the host said and I chuckled "Ne, I know right!Woang Si Yui, I don't just want to thank you.. I have a question for you.." He fumbled his pocket and get a black velvet box as he kneelt down with one knee. " 5 years ago, I kneelt down infront of you gave you a promise ring, I promised to you that ..even though it would be hard, we will wait for eachother All year , forever and we're going to stay together, no matter what gets in our way. And I promise to be faithful and just love you and the ring explained everything, my love to you is infinity. Woang Si Yui, I guess our promise works and we're still together.Five years ago, you were so shocked that why was I kneeling infront of you, and you said Do D.O, stand up right now. I love you and all, but we are just 18, and you're freaking me out. Stop!! Why are you laughing!! It's not funny!! I am not marrying you in the age of 18!!" At this point everyone begins to laugh and I blushed, I am embarrassed. but he continues "Five years later I am here kneeling infront of you, cause I want to prove to you that this will last forever. So here I am Woang Si Yui, will you marry me?" He asked. Tears started escaping from my eyes, he is the sweestest guy ever, I love him and I know he does too. I looked at him, he looked at me faithfully, at this moment I knew it, I know that he is truthful.I know it has to be him, I will never regret. "SAY YES! SAY YES! SAY YES!" The host said and the crowd begins to follow him. I looked at him and smiled "Yes, Do Kyung Soo." the whole crowd cheered and he immediately turn his nervous face to an adorable smile.He put the ring for me and kissed me. Do Kyung Soo yah.. I love you. We slowly pulled away and stare at eachother I suddenly feel like we're all grown ups now, from enemies to soul mates to lovers, we've been through a lot, I wish I could live with xoxo exo forever. 

Ofcourse I also wish that .... I could be with my "Enemy", my badass and my yobo forever :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The End :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author: YAYYYYY Finally!!!! Thanks to the term break I could finally finish this fan fic. Do you guys like it? :)? Thank you so much for subcribing to my story and reading my story. I really enjoy reading your comments, they are really sweet and funny XD Please comment and vote tell me what do you think. Ne, I will be writing a Chanyeol Fan Fic soon please stay tuned :) <3 xoxo