Chapter 26 - our date

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

4 months later 

I'm getting use to my American life, seeing Kyung Soo being so successful really makes me feel happy. One thing I must admit is that we're not as close as we used to be anymore, but I still love him so much, I hope he does too. I stare at my lap top reading some case .Yes,I'm studying law over here and it's one tough subject.

*In coming call: Kyung Soo* My skype message poped out,I smiled and picked the phone up and turn on the video."Do D.O!" I gladly said "Hi,lawyer, how are you doing?" He laughed and said "Wow haven't talk to you decently in a week! I'm writting my report, the professor is a psycho!" I pouted and complained "Hahha, babo, don't worry, if you can't study this then just come back to Korea." He smiled "Yah! What about my future career?" I replied, gosh ofcouse he doesn't have to worry about his future but mine... "Don't you worry about the future." "No money?No future then." I replied him immeidately "Babo yah, I will give you everything that you need, I will take care of you, ne?" He softly said and it made me blushed/"ne...." I chuckled "How about you Do D.O? I heard your song What Is Love, so good, I'm fan girlinggg ahhhh~~~~" I immediately pretended to faint "Babo!" He laughed "It's pretty good, but I'm so tiredddd." he laughed "Don't worry you will have your goodbye stage in 2 weeks right?" I asked "Yup! Oh speaking of this, We're having a photoshoot in New York after goodbye stage, I will ask manager hyung rather I could get some free time or not!" "Ne! That would be great!" I couldn't help but keep on smiling at him."Do D.O.." I started"Ne?" he quickly replied "How's your maknae life?" I started laughing and he immediately blushed "Don't talk about it!" he panicked "I saw you were forced to do gwiyomi omg Kyung Soo's so cuteee!! The badass that used to fight!!!" "Yah!!! Si Yui!!!" "Mianhae!!" I chuckled

3 weeks later 

We have been talking to eachother more now since last week was his goodbye stage. Right now Kyung Soo's probably in the plane coming to New York and I am meeting him after two days.I don't know but I am nervous, what if he's not the same anymore..?I turned off my night light and fall asleep.

Next day 

I woke up and saw a text from Kyung Soo.*Si Yui yah, I am in New York now :) See you in two days <3. I miss you so much.* I smiled at my phone, Kyung Soo, I think about you everyday.. :)

2 days later 

  I woke up at 8 cause appearently I'm too excited."Omo... I am so nervous!!!" I dragged most of the clothes from my closet and finally chose an outfit.I didn't wear much makeup though cause he never likes a girl with much makeup. I stare at the clock it's 12:30. Almost time. I got out of my dorm and took the subway to timesquare and meet him.

Si Yuiii: DO D.O! Where are you? 

Do Kyung Soooo: M&M's World ... :P

Si Yuiii: Okayy!!I'm coming!

Do Kyung Soooo: See you soon Si Yui baby :) <3

I smiled and ran to M&M's world.I saw a boy with cap and mask, Kyung Soo. I knew it. "Do D.O.!" I yelled and hugged him "Si Yui!!!" He yelled back and hugged back tighter, I do not know why but I'm crying like crazy."Babo, I miss you so much." He smiled and said "Me too.. Do D.O.... I miss you so much.." I smiled and said. "Let's go have lunch ne?" He said. I nodded, he held my hand "When do you have to go back?" I asked "5..." he answered "oh..." I wish I could spend more time with him.... "Is this D.O? Oh my god it's him!!" "D.O Oppa!" some girls yelled "." he whispered. I let go of his hand immediately and hide in the tree just incase his fans could see my face."D.O oppa please take a picture with me!" some girls said "Sure." He smiled and took a view pictures, signed a few autographs for them. I sighed. Kyung Soo yah... why is this so hard. He checked whether there are more people before walking back to find me "Sorry.." he looked down and said "Aniya, I should be proud of you Do D.O." I faked a smile and said. He sighed "I wish I could just have fun and not care about my appearence." He looked up at the sky. And we arrived to the resturant.

"Babo, how's law?" He suddenly asked me "Tired..." yea that's the word."Idiot!Then don't take it!" He ruffled my head "Yah, how many times have I told you? No career=no future?" I hit him arm "Aygo, you have me, I will give you your future." He smiled "Kyung Soo...." I held his head" Si Yui, just wait " his smile grew bigger as he kissed my hand. After we are done with  lunch we still have 3 hours so we decided to go to the empire state for a while. "it's so pretty here.... Such a pity that we couldn't spend Christmas together." kyung Soo held my hand tight and stare at everything that is under him. "ne.." I looked down as well and hold his hand tighter not wanting to let him go.... "someday we will spend Christmas together in a place that is prettier than this. I promise you Si Yui" he kissed my cheek, he understands me, he know what I was thinking... I nodded and smile at him. I realized after visiting the empire state building we still have some times. He said he wanted to visit NYU so I brought him to there since it's weekend not a lot of people would be there. "wow.. Your campus is so big, it's so pretty!!" he runs around like a kid. I chuckled. He looked at me and suddenly stops, staring at me while smiling, he walked closer to me "Si Yui baby, you are so beautiful, I love you." he kissed my lips while I am wondering why is he so random but I leaned in and kissed back. It's been a while. And everything seems to be the same.I know it is right. From his eyes to his kiss I can just tell this is right."kyung Soo yah, I love you." I brought him to my room and passed him a paper bag with stuff that I got him when I was shopping."for you." I smiled "thanks Si Yui" he smiled back he fumble his pocket and passed me a sliver bracelet " I got something for you too, I used my first salary  to buy it. " he smiled feeling satisfied and proud and said "thank you Kyung Soo." he helped me to wear it and I stare at his wrist, he has a similar one that's when I know it's a couple bracelet. I smiled to myself thinking that how much Kyung Soo had changed for me.

*flashback*
"kyung Soo!! Let's buy this!" I pointed at the couple shirt and said "yah! No! It's stupid." he said while putting his hands in his pocket."no it's not stupid!!" I pouted."come on!" I looked at him and said "I am not wearing this stupid ." he laughed "but.." that is when I started to do aegyo "but Oppa...." I stare at him with the poor puppy eyes. He looked away to avoid my evil plan but he stare at me back again. "you.... You are lucky that you are cute." he rolled his eyes and said "yay!! Kyung Soo I love you!" "yah! You only call me Oppa when you are begging me!" he complained "of course!" I chuckled "why can't u call me that all the time?" he asked "nah" I teased "I am older than you, you are supposed to call me Oppa, manners Si Yui!" he poked my side "don't poke me!" I pouted "geez! You're so ticklish!" he laughed and started to tickle me" kyung Soo!" I yelled with "pain" 
"call me Oppa!" he said "no!" I rejected his request"no? Okay then!" he wouldn't stop "yah...! Fine Oppa stop please!!!" he finally stopped and kissed me "you know I do this cause your laugh is cute. " he laughed and said *end of flashback*
"I though u hate those couple things" I smiled " you like it so yea.." he stare at my wrist and said "Ne, it's on your wrist now." he smiled "thanks" I stare at how beautiful it is. "no problem my baby." he ruffled my head "Oppa." I said just to see his reaction. He slowly looked up and smile at me "ne" 
"I thought you hate calling people
Oppa" "yes but you like it." I said and he nodded "Si Yui yah.. I.." his phone rang. "hello? Manager hyung? Ah really? Okay okay!!!! Sorry!!" I stare at him when he is done "I'm sorry but I have to go now. The paparazzi found me and the car is outside now! He wore his cap and mask and said. I felt a little bit disappointed but I understand. "i'll go with you." I got up "no don't go with me. They can't know you!" he opened the door and said "arraso.." I looked down about to cry. I just want to spend a little bit more time with him... He saw my reaction "sorry ah Si Yui baby, I just don't want the fans to be mad at you or something, I will find my way to see you again okay?" he touch my face and said I nodded and smile at him "good girl" he kissed me one last time and left "bye Si Yui I love you!" he said with his back facing me now." love you too.." I said. I went back to my room an let out a huge sigh. "why is it like this now? Why can't we have normal lives,not caring about what the others think?"