Chapter 29- Kyung Soo... please come.

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

  I realized I love him so much that I do not care whether I am going to get hurt or not, I just want to be with him, he's right, time is going to prove everything thing and we will know that our love is worth while or not. I might lost him someday, but I do not want to regret forever. Kyung Soo is my everything and I am willing to take a risk. Because I love him, I always have and I always will. He is everything that I need and everything that I want .

I guess I lost him...well at least I now know the answer.. He loved me.. maybe that's it.

1 year later..

It's term break, I am done with all my exams and stuff now I'm just waiting for my results if I passed and it was out standing then I could finally graduate.... and I am coming back to Korea for my holidays.*sigh* Exactly one year ago... I broke up with Kyung Soo... it was such a big deal to me.No... it is still a big deal to me, it's has been one year but I still love him and I still can't get over him, there are times that he actually tried to call me but it doesn't work anymore and these moths at least the seemed to give up on this idea.He used to be the reason why I looked forward to come back to Korea.But now it's just meaningless. Do Kyung Soo, where are you now?Do you still love me? I guess..I'm too childish to even think that you do.Well, even if you really do, what could you do?

D.O's POV

She's gone... and these days I finally realized how important she is to me, I need her, why did I wait until now to cherish her?She's GONE NOW DO KYUNG SOO , GONE.WHY DIDN'T YOU CHERISH HER?YOU SHOULD HAVE CHERISH HER.Si Yui... where are you now? Please forgive me, I was foolish, you, you are my everything, I don't need my career, I don't need to achieve my dream, I just...I just need you. I punched the wall."Hyung...." I looked up... it's Jongin.. He's still a trainee but we all shared the same dance room. "She's back..." he added. I don't know rather I should feel happy that she is back, or sad that I can't see her.I looked at him and said nothing."I know you still love her, you better take a chance."He tapped my shoulder "Good luck with your concert tomorrow."He said before he leaves.After that I could not concentrate anymore, she's back... I miss her and I want her.. Do Kyung Soo, do something.

Si Yui's POV 

The next day:

  I woke up at 12 pm because of the jet lag then I just spent half of my day at home doing nothing till it's 6:30. Kim and Ha Yong asked me rather I would like to hang out or not, so I am making my way to the restaurant. But since I have not been staying in Korea for a while, I have forgotten most of the places. So I decided to call Ha Yong.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ha Yong!" 

"ne Si Yui!" 

"I forgot the directions..." 

"Yah, Babo, where are you?" 

"Near the park."

"Okay Babo, just go straight and turn left then you will see the mall afterwards go to the 3 floor." 

"Ah!!! Right!! Oh my god my brain is so rusty now." 

"Of course it is." 

"Yah..." 

"So... you are not planning to go to Kyung Soo's concert tonight..?" 

"Why should I?"

"Stop pretending, I know you still love him." 

"Yea... so?It's nothing when he does not feel the same way."

"I think he still does..." 

"I guess....."

I am trying to think how to reply her but then two men blocked my way, I nervously looked up... 

Li Dong Yong and Choi Joon Xi.... the boys from Shin Dong High... why are they here?

"What are you guys doing??" I yelled while panicking 

They didn't say a thing but grabbed my arms."LET ME GO! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING? LET GO!" I yelled 

Ha Yong started to panic as well "Si...Si Yuii what's wrong???" She yelled from the phone. "Ha Yong!! Help me!! Help Me!!!" I started to cry and Li Dong Yong took my phone and threw it on the floor.It's now broke. I stare at my and quickly escape from them just when I was about to turn around two more boys stood in front of me. "Why are you guys here?Let me go!" I am panicking like crazy. "That's her, Do Kyung Soo's girlfriend. The kind of west district's girlfriend." "Yes that's it, it's her, a few years ago he broke his bone for her." .... "Okay, Let's get her." they all came closer. "LET ME GO!!!" I am keeping on yelling but they wouldn't listen. One guy came over and punched my head... I fell down on the ground.. It hurts.. 

Kyung Soo... save me.......