Chapter One - Time changes everything

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

*Flash back * " Si yui , can you like be quick?" My brother yelled from the garage. "Yes , Tao , just a sec ! Geez !" I yelled back , my brother is just so inpatient it's not like we're gonna be late to school or what ..  "Come on Yui , it's just the first day of school." I said to myself as I stepped out of my room and walk to Tao. On our way to school I saw a group of boys from our school waving at Tao , they were all very good looking I must say and there's one that got my attention and he got my eyes on him , I won't say that he is the best looking guy out of the whole crew , but he just gave me a really strange feeling and I'm not sure rather that feeling's good or not. Tao walked to them and greet them with hugs , I looked closer at that boy and realized he has a small scar near his brow. I wonder what happened to him.. He turned his head and looked at me , I couldn't help but smiled at him and he smiled back . We all walked to school together , I can't believe Tao didn't introduce them to me , wow , brother of the year. "Hey .. Tao .." I whispered "Sup?"He whispered back "Who's that guy." I stared at the boy and asked "Oh him ? I think you guys are in the same grade , His name is Do Kyung Soo ,  came from a wealthy family and he's such a sweetheart , why ? You like him?" He said "what?no." I answered nervously "Why are you friends with him?" I asked "He's a nice guy and a loyal friend, it's just that he's kind of a .. um..rebel."I nodded."Can you please introduce me to them it's so weird."I said " Oh right."He laughed and said " Guys , meet my sister Si Yui , Si Yui , this is Kyung Soo , Chanyeol , Sehun, Jong In , baekhyun." they all smiled and wave back and Kyung Soo ? Well .. " Si Yui. You know what ? Dolphins sleep with one eye open." And I still remember how speechless I was " umm .. wow.. interesting." 

-----------------------------------------------End of Flashback------------------------------------------------------------------

" Kyung Soo , hah , him , Innocent ? Sweet? Joke of the year." Looking back I used to think that Kyung Soo is such a sweetie .. but after I met him , he is seriously the most annoying dude ever , he enjoys teasing people way too much. Right now if you ask people who is Kyung Soo , they might probably answer you "taekwondo black belt , some people got beaten up by him before , known as the King Of west district , I once walked into the washroom and saw him pushing another dude by the throat against the wall on his back...  so don't mess with him..." Time changes everything , Kyung Soo has changed so much .. from a sweetheart to a badass. But there's one thing that he didn't change ..yet , he still loves to tease me.If you ask me "Who is Do Kyung Soo." I would just laugh and tell you that he's my enemy.

"So Yu ! Are you here you freaking idiot ! I'm calling for you ! Are you deaf ?" Here goes Kyung Soo , "IT'S SI YUI NOT SO YU. 4 YEARS KYUNG SOO YOU HAVE KNOWN ME FOR 4 YEARS WHICH PART OF SI YUI DO YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE ?" I yelled at him from my room and jesus christ he has been doing this for 4 years .." Kyung Soo , aren't you tired?" I whispered to myself "Fine , Si Yui , EW , what movie did you watch last night ? The Ring? Your eyes are so puffy ew." He laughed and said "Shut up Do Kyung Soo , if i watched a horror movie last night then your mom must have been watching a lot  of them while she was pregnant cause YOU are puffy , you've got as big as a hippo's , and you've got eyes as round as your . You silly Dodo bird! " I yelled " Thanks!" He smiled and said "Not a compliment" I said it with straight face while I am closing the curtain and get myself changed."Well , I WILL TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT THEN , BE QUICK ! " he yelled from the ground floor again. 

I greet him with a hug and he pushed me away , sigh , as usual ."what took you so long?" He said " You just can't wait." I rolled my eyes and said. "Kyung Soo , why do you hate me so much?" I looked down and said ,  He stopped walking for a while and said " You are too stupid to know the real reason why." he chuckled and continue walking . I shook my head and follow him.