First day of work

White Love

Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdUnko3yVmg

Sehun’s POV

She really came.

 

I couldn't hear anything but the voice in my head. She looked at me with a blank face. We stared at each other as it was getting chaotic out of the elevator. 

 

"SEHUN!"

 

"Over here!"

 

"Are you guys still together?"

 

Random questions and flashes were then batted at me and Eun-hee. I looked to see that security guards were blocking the elevator to prevent other people coming in. I shut the doors close and the elevator went down. I step back and stuff my hands in my pockets. Silence filled the air. When we reached to the lobby, the doors shut open. She quickly stepped out and out of the building. I followed her behind, wondering what she will do. She pulled out her phone and start dialing. I heard noises from behind and saw the paparazzis still trying to take pictures of us. Security guards were holding them down. I walked up to Eun-hee and grabbed her right hand, which she was holding her phone against to her ear with.

 

"What are you doing?" She looked at me head to toe. I then grabbed her phone and ended the call. I placed it back in her hand and I pulled her to my side. 

 

"Just follow me." I tried leading her to my car but she didn't move at all. I groaned and placed my hand around her waist. I then lead her to my car and unlocked it.

 

"Get in." I said opening the passenger door for her. She looked at me with a hesitant look but did as she was told. I closed the door and went to the drivers side. I got in and drifted off before the paparazzis could come at us.

 

"Where do you live?" I ask with no eye contact.

 

"You can just drop me off here." She was trying to refuse my offer.

 

"Where is it?" I said again with a stern voice.

 

"Just drop me off here, okay." She raised her voice.

 

I then stepped on the brakes real hard and our bodies shifted forward.

 

"I know what you are trying to do. You can't run away again."

 

She closed her eyes for a minute and looked at me with an ugly look. She then opened the door with force and walked away from the car. I unbuckled myself and went after her. I reached for her right arm and she stop walking a step forward. She gave me glare, telling me to let go.

 

"I have nothing to say to you but leave me alone." She gritted her teeth together.

 

"You really dislike seeing my face again, huh?" I still locked my hands on her arm.

 

"Ani. I really dislike the fact I met you again." She lifted her left eyebrow.

 

"What are you trying to say?"

 

"Just leave me alone, okay?"

 

"If you really didn't want to see me again, why are you wearing the dress and shoes I bought you?" I  noticed it when she came in the elevator from her celebration party.

 

"I...." She was about to speak, but she got interrupted by someone.

 

"Sehun oppa!" I heard a young voice behind me. Eun-hee tilted her head sidewards to see the person as I turned my body 90 degrees to my left. It was a girl I met in a club a few nights ago.

 

"Oppa!" She was excited that it was me and she hugged me tightly. She squeezed me so tight, I let go of my hand on Eun-hee. Eun-hee walked away and ride in a taxi. I was frustrated and tried to get the girl's grip off of me.

 

"Oppa?" She was confused.

 

"Go home." I got in my car and drove off.

 

I reached to my house before 10 pm. I threw my jacket on the floor in anger when I was inside the house. I walked up to the cabinets and grabbed a bottle of wine. I opened it and drank it. I placed it down on my kitchen counter top after I finish drinking half of the wine.

 

"I've gone crazy again." I rubbed my lips with my right thumb.

 

I've been going crazy at times when she was gone. That's why I have been going to the club lately to relieve my anger. I've became a playboy. I have not been caring or thinking how I should live my life. I lost to her two times. I can't come to think that she will accept my love again. I threw myself on the bed and turn on the tv with the remote control. Clicking to each and every channel, me and Eun-hee's face was already on the news. Time does fly by fast.

 

Why were you wearing that dress Eun-hee? Did you felt bad for me again like the time we kissed in the tent? And then you cried? 

 

I then threw the remote on the floor after turning the tv off. I toss and turned in bed, trying to go to sleep. But I couldn't. The past few hours I was thinking about her.

 

What have you done to me Eun-hee?

 

--------------------

Eun-hee's POV

 

When I got dropped off by a taxi driver, I took the stairs to my apartment. I got tired on the 3rd flight of stairs. I sat down and laid my head on the wall. My head was aching because I couldn't handle what I went through today. All those memories wanted to go into my head but I shook it off. I stood up confidently and went back walking up the stairs to my apartment. I used my keys to get in and I took off my shoes. I then threw myself on my bed. I turn my head to the direction of the moonlighting. I got up and went to the patio. The stars were twinkling and the moon was shining. I then felt lonely. Something was missing. Though I knew it would be impossible to have it.  

 

Zelo.....I wish you were here.

 

--------------------

 

"Good morning Miss Eun-hee." All of the workers I passed by greeted me and bowed down to me. I just have entered my dad's company building and people's eyes were all on me. I didn't respond back to any one of them. I just walked passed by them with no facial expression. Today I wore a strong color of red lipstick, black wedges, a vintage dress, and romwe sunglasses covering my eyes.

 

     

I took the elevator up and I was waiting for some people to come in. They were too scared to come, so they decided to take the next one. As the elevator took me to the 8th floor, I went inside my dad's meeting room. I walked inside quietly to not interrupt. The presenter bowed immediately of my presence and I had everyone's attention. I bowed back and sat next to my dad.

 

"Better late than ever." He whispered, leaning his chair next to me.

 

"Traffic." I said back softly. Actually it was a lie, I was too lazy to get up as usual.

 

The whole presentation took half an hour and the lights then . We all then stood up. Me and my dad shook hands with every person in the room. They were all men, probably in their 40's. 

 

As we came out, my dad pulled me to the side. "Since you are gonna work for me, you have an office already."

 

"Jinjja?" I was surprised.

 

"I want you to start finding new ideas for our clothing line."

 

My father owns one of the biggest clothing companies in South Korea. It's almost spring and he already planned the dates to held the fashion show.

 

"By the end of this month. I expect a full on presentation of these designs. It may not sound easy but I have some coworkers willingly to help you."

 

"Thanks." I said with a small smile.

 

"Don't stress yourself out, okay?"

 

"Arrasso." I nodded.

 

He then patted my back.

 

I went to my office on the 15th floor and the coworkers were working diligently. As I close the door behind me, their heads held up and immediately they bow down.

 

"Annyeongsaehyo." They synchronized.

 

I just sat down near a table in the middle of the room.

 

They were waiting impatiently for an answer, so I cleared my throat and throw the papers down on  the table. It slid on the other end of the table, where the coworkers stood.

 

"These are designs from last years spring. We're trying to find new ones by the end of this month." They walk slowly to the papers and skim through it. 

 

"Any questions?" I took out my sunglasses sideways.

 

They looked at each other, scared to question me.

 

"This is our first time meeting. But surely, we will get to know more of each other while working."

 

"Kwenchena." They held out their hands out, telling me not worry. 

 

"We actually know each other." A japanese lady with long hair dressed up with plain white sleeves, black khaki pants, and boots with heels. She stood tall as a leader, with her left hand on her hip.

 

 

"And you..." Another girl spoke that looked younger than the chic girl. She wore blue jeans, black flats, a pink sweater, and glasses. A look that showed she is shy, cute, innocent, and has intelligence.

 

 

"Really?" I was curious. "How much do you know about me?" I said tapping my right finger nails on the table.

 

"You were on news last night." A man with headphones around his neck said. He looked like an ulzzang and was certainly tall. From his facial expression, he really didn't care about anything. His eyes looked sad and the tone of his voice sounded like he rarely talk.

 

 

"And on the newspapers today." A bald man said nervously. He was easy to predict that he was gay by the way he standed and spoke.

 

 

I let out a heavy sigh. "Since you know me that much from those resources. How about we start talking about the designs?"

 

"Ah...ne." They each grabbed an office chair and sat down around the table. For the past three hours, we've been communicating and figuring out the concept of the designs. I've got to know their names and little of their background in those three hours. Fijii was the chic girl who wore khakis, IU was the cute and innocent one, Jongsuk that seemed to be quiet, and Hongsuk, the man with no hair above his head.

 

"Boss?" IU said, lifting her glasses up from the bridge of her nose.

 

"Ne?" I was trying to look through the papers one more time.

 

She leaned in as if she was telling me a secret. "Who was your first love?"

 

"What's with the weird question?" She then slump into her chair because she received a weird look from me.

 

"We're just wondering because..." She looked down playing with her fingers.

 

"Because what?" I closed my portfolio down.

 

"Weren't you suppose to marry Sehun..." She pouted like a 3 year old girl.

 

"But who's Zelo and Luhan?" Fijii tapped her pen on the white clear table.

 

"Didn't Zelo pass away?" She added and looked at Jongsuk across the table thinking he knows the answer.

 

"I've heard Luhan is in a relationship." Hongsuk whispered next to Jongsuk on his left. Jongsuk just sighed, seeming not care of this conversation.

 

I then slammed my hand on the table, making them jump in shock.

 

"If you are gonna talk about my personal life, it's best that you don't speak of it again. Arrasso?"

 

"A-arrasso." They nodded.

 

I got off my chair and exited the room with my purse. I went to a park nearby and sat down on a bench. I was so irritated, I opened my purse and pulled out a cigarette. Looking through my purse for a lighter, I didn't have one. 

 

"AISH!!!!!" I threw the cigarette down to the ground and smash it to little pieces with my high heels. I took my purse with me and decided to buy a lighter. After paying for a lighter, I poked another cigarette in my mouth. As I was about to flicker the lighter, someone push me in the shoulder. I was about to yell at that person, though that person apologizes.

 

"Mianhe...mianhe." She kept bowing until her third time, she stopped. 

 

"Seohyun..." I pointed at her. She wore a floral dress with flats and laid her down behind her back. Before I could say her name again, she dash away. Looking through the walking crowd, she was already 6 feet away.

 

Did she know that it was me? Or she didn't even recognized me? Did I really change that much? I wonder how she's doing.....

 

I continued to walk down the park while thinking about Zelo.

 


I am sorry for the rushed and late chapter. I hope you look more forward to this chapter. Please upvote, comment, and subscribe. Thank you for reading.