Solving Pieces

White Love

Zelo's POV

After she hugged me, I pulled her arms away slowly. I turned my body to face her and cupped her face. I gently rubbed her tears with my thumb.

"Let's go home." I grabbed her by the shoulder and led her to my car.

The whole ride was silent and we just looked at each other once every few minutes. I knew both of us didn't want to talk about my past. We just went through a fight and I just couldn't yell at her again. Though I was desperate. Desperate what happened in my past. All I had was pictures going through my head of a girl that I don't know of. Is it Seohyun? Or someone else? But the day I went to the hospital, it was different from the days I saw in my head. It felt like it was real. As we reached to our condo, we got out and took the elevator. I inserted the keys in the door and opened it. Being a gentleman, I let her go first and I closed the door behind me and locked it. She held her right arm with her left hand, not sure what to say or do. She turned her head 90 degrees to the right, thinking I would walk on her right side. Instead I pulled her right arm causing her to face me. Her head immediately held down, not wanting to meet our eyes. She feared me now. I could not let her think that I didn't want to see her face in this situation. I lifted her chin and brang myself closer as our faces were only few inches away. That moment, I pressed my lips againsst hers. It was a soft gentle kiss. I let go of her until she couldn't breathe. 

I just chuckled at her, "Now do you think I would leave you?"

"Oppa..." She smiled. With this kiss, it was a beginning of our relationship.

--------------------

Luhan's POV

"Hey~" Kris and Xiumin stood beside me with there arms around my neck.

We were at a club with all the boys. Though Sehun didn't show up. Me and Sehun had our small talks, but it always end up being awkward. I don't know if we could call ourselves bestfriends. We were madly in love with the same girl and fought with each other. There are times it gets awkward for Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Tao, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O., and Kai. The group wasn't the same after Zelo's death. Sometimes we would split up in two groups because it felt weird having all of us together when one is left out. We would split up in EXO-M and EXO-K. Tonight was suppose to be a gathering and Sehun would always do his same routine. He would come after half an hour with a random girl or drunk already.  

"Busy this week?" Kris asked.

"Yeah." I rubbed my hands together, waiting for Sehun's appearance.

"Why are you always busy? Can't you take a day off?" Chanyeol sipped his wine.

"I know why." Kai nudged D.O. in the shoulder and wiggled his eyebrows.

"It's that girl Chorong. Is it?" Suho asked.

"We're not seeing each other anymore." I leaned my back on the comfy couch.

"How come?" Chen said.

"I...."

"Am I too late to join?" All our eyes tried to find who spoke. Sehun had his hair up to the side and his left hand in his front pockets of his pants. We did not say anything and he sat right next to Baekhyun. He grabbed himself a glass of wine. He was about to drink, but looked at us because the sudden silence.

"What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" 

Chen, D.O., and Baekhyun shook their heads while the rest of us drank silently.

"So....Luhan." He had everyone's attention. It was quite obvious this conversation won't be good.

"Still dating that honey blond girl?" He was refering to Chorong.

"Ani."

"Shucks. I thought you guys had something going on." He sipped his drink.

"Well we don't."

"Don't tell me you have feelings for Eun-hee?" Chanyeol and others choked on their drink. And there was Baekhyun who just spitted out his drink on the table. Sehun let out a evil smirk.

"Actually," I stood up from my seat. "It is. You think I don't have a chance?"

"Yeah." He said right away, twirling his drink in his right hand.

"I have nothing to lose." I said confidently.

"Sounds like a challenge to me." He looked up.

"Eun-hee is not some toy."

"I didn't say so. Besides, I'll win her heart." He placed his drink on the table and got up.

"We came here to have some fun, not to argue." Sehun stepped a foot closer to me.

"I am having fun." He smiled.

"Do yourself a favor. Think about who actually broke her heart to pieces. Who let her shed tears, beg for another chance. Tell me, didn't you believe she was actually cheating on you? That's why you broke up with her and ended up with Seohyun? I found her crying her eyes out, in the amphitheater. And it was me who was there for her." He was angry in the inside and tried to breathe from all that talking.

It was getting too far. It made the other members uncomfortable and I needed to stop this. I picked up my jacket and started leaving.

"I'm not done with you yet." Sehun pushed me back with force.

"If we're gonna try to win Eun-hee's heart, we should do it like men. You're just wasting your time asking for a fight, when you should step up your game." I purposely hit him in the shoulder as I walk past him. I reached out my keys from my pockets and unlock my car. I opened the driver's door, but slammed it in a second. I only let my anger out in the parking lot instead in the club. What Sehun just told me was right. That's why I tried to remain calm. It seems it is too late to say "thank you" to him for what he did when I wasn't there for Eun-hee. 

--------------------

Eun-hee's POV

I let out a soft sigh, stretching my arms in the air and dropping it down by my side. The sun shined brightly, waking me up to remind me another day at work. I got on my feet and made my way to the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, brush my hair, put on light makeup, and change of clothes in half a hour. I looked at myself before going out.

"Should I use some accessories?" I then opened my drawers that was filled with jewelry. I randomly picked up a necklace that would match my outfit. My eyes only took note after a few minutes as I reached te doorknob. It wasn't just an ordinary necklace, it was the couple necklace. How could I not notice? I removed it away from my neck. I then only remember now that I should have visit Zelo's mom. She must be lonely this whole year without Zelo. Since I got ready early today, I thought it might not hurt to visit her before going to work. I was hoping I was taking the right route to their house using the taxi. I step out the taxi as it dropped me off at Zelo's house and walked up slowly, wondering if she still lives here. I rang up the doorbell and no respond. Pressing three, four, nine times, I heard footsteps from inside running to open the door.

"May I help you?" A young lady smiled widely, but as she finished her sentence, her smile then became smaller by the second.

"Do you know....who I am?" I felt that there was a chance, she would right away hug me after for so long.

"Get out of here! Never come here again!" She slammed the door in my face.

"Omma! It's me, Eun-hee!" I banged my fist on the door. The door then opened again, but this time, she threw garbage at my face.

"I don't want you here! ARASSOO!!!" She then spit on my high heels and slammed the door once again. I was confused. I was not welcome in her arms, I was just trash to her. What did I deserve to get this? A tear drop on my cheek and I immediately wiped it away. I took a step back and started running away from this situation. I covered my mouth with my right hand, as I ran away, not letting my cries heard.

"Omf!" I bumped into someone, but did not care to apologize. It was too embarassing for someone to see how much a mess I am now. That person had his grip on my right forearm, and there he was.

"What happened?" Yong-su looked at me with a concerned look.

"Nothing." I was trying to avoid this conversation by walking away though his grip was still hard on my forearm.

"Who did this to you?" 

"Just a random lady." I silently chuckled. This time he let go. I turn around and start walking.

"You're not gonna go to work like that are you?" I stopped my footsteps. I looked down at myself, and there were stains all over my dress and shoes. I sniff myself and I flinch away. I smelt like fish and spoiled food. I let my hands run through my hair and felt tangles already. I turn my body to see he had a smirk on his face. He knew I needed his help, so he took me in his car and stop at his condo I was suggesting.

"You could have drop me home." I gave him a weird look.

"Well, I would have to go through traffic and enjoy your magnificent scent of yours in my car." He said sarcastically.

"Not my problem." I opened the passenger door without looking. He led me to his condo and took me in a colorful room.

"Who's room is this?" I looked around, curious.

"Seohyun's."He opened her closet and scram through her clothes.

"Why are you looking through her stuff?" I poke him on his shoulder.

"Don't you need some clothes when going to work." He looked at me up and down with a disgusted look. I just pouted and went back to looking around.

"Here." He held out a floral dress infront of me. I slowly grab it from him and carefully looked at the details of the dress.

Wow, his style is good. This dress fits me well.... by any chance is he gay???

"Did you say something?" He got up and look at me.

Huh? He heard that?...But I didn't say it out loud.

"I said thank....you." I said awkwardly. He look at me weirdly.

"I'll show you the bathroom." I followed him through the halls.

Where's my towel?

"There are fresh towels in the cabinets." He pointed it out. 

Can he read my mind?

He turned around to face me. "You're thinking about something. What is it?"

I'm not gonna tell you.

"So you're not gonna tell me?" My eyes widened.

"Yah! Get out!" I pushed him out of the bathroom.

I locked myself in the bathroom. It felt weird he was doing this for me, but also I was gonna wear Seohyun's clothing. I undress myself and start running the water.

"No shampoo?" I tried looking near the bathtub or in the cabinets. 

Where's her shampoo? Here?... No.... Here?....URGH!! Nevermind.

--------------------

Zelo's POV

Why was Eun-hee infront of my mom's house, covered in dirt? What made her cry? I could not be my mom who did this. Maybe I saw wrong. Maybe Eun-hee went a house next door to my mom's.

I sat on the couch, waiting for Eun-hee to get dress. I then heard banging and noises. I stood up.

"Eun-hee? Is everything alright?" I walked infront of the bathroom door. The door swing open and all of a sudden, I fell backwards. I felt a warm, soft touch against my body. I lifted my head and me and Eun-hee were face to face. My eyes widen and she looked back at me innocently. Her hair pulled down messy, her lips covered in bright red lipstick, and her scent that tingled my nose and brain. Something about her made me want to know more of her. As we stared in each other's eyes, I brang myself closer, leaving ourselves few inches apart. Though I pulled myself away, remembering I had Seohyun. 

All of a sudden Eun-hee put her hands on top of my head and pushed it hard on the ground.

"OUCHH!!!!" I yelped.

---------------------

Eun-hee's POV

"AAAHHHH!!!" I screamed my lungs out and hit Young-su hard on his chest.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I glare at him and got up. "ERT." It's a good thing I was wearing the dress already.

"I'M THE ERT NOW?!?! I just came here to see what was wrong." He said while getting up.

"OBVIOUSLY NOTHING'S WRONG!" I yelled at him.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!" He step closer to me.

"ARGHH!!" I kicked him in his shin.

"YAH!!!" I stormed out of the bathroom.

"After I helped you. You kick me?!?!" He's still rubbing his leg.

"Who opens the bathroom door when someone's inside?" I crossed my arms.

"Well!!! Why didn't you lock it?" He raised his eyebrows.

I lowered my arms. "See..it's your fault."

"YAH!!" I throw one of Seohyun's pillow at him but he catched it.

"AIISSHH!! Lets go already!! Gosh, your so...." He started to walk towards the door.

"So what huh?" I ask him irritated.

"Nothing." 

He grabbed his keys and my bag. We went to his car and I decided to spray it with my perfume.

"So stink." I said.

"Well who do you think made it stink?" He rolled his eyes.

"Aisshhh... Arassoooo~ Mianhae." I went inside the passenger side. He slide in right after. He the car and we went. I suddenly realized that he likes the same music as Zelo. I peeked at him and he does resemble him. It's just that his more mature looking and have black hair. So probably this is how Zelo would've looked like if he was still alive. I didn't realize that I was staring at him for a long time until he looks at me.

"Yah...creeper!!! Stop staring at me." He said and brake the car because we're at a red light.

"Creeper?..You're so mean." I turned away.

"Well you're just staring at me." He was still looking at me.

I look at him. "It's just that you resemble someone I know."

"Who?" He asks.

"Ze..... Why do you need to know?" 

"I'm just curious. So who is it?" He leaned closer to me.

"My boyfriend.....ani...ex-boyfriend..." I smiled.

"What's his name?" The light turned green and we were on the move again.

"Zelo." After I said Zelo's name, he didn't reply to me anymore. Not until we reached the parking lot of my company.

"Are you going to go up too?" I ask him as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Yeah." We got out of the car and started walking towards the elevator.

--------------------------------

"So...tell me how does this Zelo look like?" Young-su was continuing from what we left out in the car. We were in the elevator waiting for it to stop at the right floor.

"The last time I saw him, he had blonde hair, a witty smile, a tall figure, and he wore trendy clothes." I smiled.

"Where is he...now?" He tilted his head sideways to see my face.

"Maybe wandering around on earth or either in heaven." I sighed deeply. "It feels weird talking about him now." I chuckled. To be honest, I thought I would literally cry talking about him but I endured it in.

"Sorry." He apologize and let his head held down.

"It's alright. I can't pretend I don't know him forever." I glance at him.

"Is there something he has given you before he left?" He blinked.

"A necklace." I pulled out the necklace from my bag. "It made it official that we were a couple." The necklace shined brightly under the lights.

"Where is the other necklace?" He carefully touch it with his fingertips.

"With him or with his...mom." My voice turned alittle low. Mentioning about his mom, I don't know if she have mistaken me for someone else or she does not forgive me after Zelo's death when I visited her house. I dropped the necklace in Young-su's hands which he held out.

"Who were you visiting this morning?"

"Zelo's mom."

"Was is it....really her?"

"She looked the same from one year ago. But I don't know if she remembered me from one year ago." 

As the elevator doors open, I took a step out. I didn't take note that the floors were slippery so it caused me to slip to the side. Before I could hit my head on the ground, a pair of hands grabbed me on the waist. I didn't bare to look because I thought I would fall down in that instant. Opening my eyelids, me and Young-su's noses touch. He was grasping hard on me preventing me to fall backwards. It felt eerie because I could feel his heart beating against my chest, his warm breath breathing on my chap lips, and his eyes that were darting at mines. This feeling felt like I was with Zelo. Our bodies were getting closer and I knew that moment we were about to kiss. Though I cringed away to the fact that it wasn't Zelo, it was Young-su. Someone I barely know and I turn my head away from him. He cleared his throat  and rubbed behind his neck because it became awkward. I look up and felt embarassment. 

"Ahem..." Young-su clears his throat.

"Are you okay?" He ask me.

"Yeah...." I can't bare to look at him right now.

"Here you go." He reached out his left hand that was holding my necklace. I took it from him and outted it in my bag.

We walked together towards my office but we didn't make any sound. I just stared down at the floor not daring to look to my left. We made a turn to the right and we passed someone. I stopped walking. I recognize her figure any where. I turned around and look at that person. It's Seohyun. She just stood there with a depress look. I can tell by her expression that she saw what happened. What made it worse is that I walked together with Yong-su in her own dress.

"Seohyun-ah.." Young-su said as he approaches her but she walked passed him and stopped right in front of me.

And....she slaps me right across my face. My cheeks turn a shade of red and I was in shock.

"You stay away from him!" Tears form in her eyes.

"She just slipped and I just tried to catch her." Yong-su spoke. He looked at both of us and I stood there in shock, holding my cheeks that were hit by Seohyun.

--------------------

Zelo's POV

"I'm sorry..." Eun-hee apologizes. Seohyun then ranaway, letting tears drop down her cheeks. I then followed her behind, running upstairs. She then reached to the rooftop and I silently took small steps behind her. She stood behind the ledge and look up at the sky.

"Wae....WAE?!?!?!" She screamed her lungs out.

"Why God? Please don't do this to me. I can't let him be near Eun-hee. I don't want him to know his past. Not now. Not in a million. I don't want him to know that he was in love with her."

That last sentence, took me in suprise and lost in words. I could hear Seohyun sniff her tears in and see she used her right palm to wipe her tears on her face. Staring at Seohyun for a longtime, images came in my head.

-------------------------

FLASHBACK:

"Eun-hee-ah~ smile!!" I grabbed her polaroid and pointed it at her.

"Yah oppa~" She came towards me and tried to get grab the camera but she's not tall enough.

"Aisshhh.... give it back~~" She whined.

"Ani."

"Waeyo?"

"I'm mad at you." I stared at her, knowing that it makes her uncomfortable.

"Mwwooo?! What did I do???" She looks so cute with that face.

"You didn't kiss me goodnight last night." Her eyes widened.

"Aissshhh...." She turns away from me and started walking down the street.

"Yah where's my kiss!!!" I ran after her.

"Oppa..." She squinted her eyes at me. "You're too much."

"Arraso. Mianhae. ..... mmm ... Fine then let me take a picture of you." I pointed at her polaroid.

"Waeyo?"

"So I can wake up every morning and see your face on my desk." I smiled.

"Okay." 

"Ok. hana......dul..... set..... smile!" I clicked the button and the image came out.

 

"So cute!" I smiled at the sight of it.

"Now your turn oppa." She grab the camera from me.

"Hana...dul...set...." She clicked it.

"Hahaha" We both laugh.

"Oppa.." Eun-hee said. I turned to my left so I could face her.

*muah*

"Sarranghae." She showed me her brightest smile.

"Promise me you'll never forget me and that we will never be seperated." She held out her pinky and I inertwined my pinky with hers.

"Promise." I pulled her in and hugged her.

She grabbed the pictures and my ball from me. "Oppa...chase me!" She runs away from me.

Aishh...this girl.... 

"YAH!!!" I came running towards her.

This is our thing. Only me and her can be like this. It will always be Zelo <3 Eun-hee ... Eun-hee <3 Zelo. 

Eun-hee's my one and only and nothing will change that. I'm coming for you Eun-hee..I'll catch you.

----------------------

PRESENT:

All this time, I was seeing Eun-hee. Eun-hee, who I never knew till now that I still have feelings for her. But also, I didn't know that we were a couple before. Though those images of her compared to now, she looks very different. Does she really think I died? Do I still exist in her world? Will she believe me if I tell her that I'm Zelo? What will happen to Seohyun? We kissed and now I've got my memories back. I even said to her that I would never leave her. So, my memories, she was scared that I would leave her because I was in love with Eun-hee?

"Young-su?" Seohyun spoke bringing me back to reality.

We both stared at each other for a moment. Her soft cheeks that I would caress, her gentle lips that touched against mines, her bright eyes that shimmered in the sunlight, I've developed feelings for her and I don't think it will fade away like dust. Who would I really pick? My past lover, Eun-hee or Seohyun, who made me breathless when I take a glance at her, and who is beautiful in my eyes? What should I do?