It Hurts :/

White Love

Eun-hee’s POV

"Do you still love me?"

 

I just stared at him without moving an inch. I didn't expect this nor did I know what to say. In fact I don't know what I'm feeling right now. My mind wants me to say yes but my heart is still yearning for Zelo. I don't know what to do. 

 

*ahem*

 

Luhan cleared his throat and sat up.

 

*ahem* 

 

I got up right after him. It became awkward and silence filled the air until my phone started ringing. I grab it from my purse and it's my dad.

 

"Appa... Ne....Really?....Arrasso....Ne.... Annyeong." I said excitedly.

 

"What did your dad say?" Luhan turned to face me.

 

"I'm off from work tomorrow." I smiled brightly.

 

Then the silence came again. 

 

I can't stand this silence... Argh!!!

 

I got up all of a sudden and Luhan jumped.

 

"Luhan, lets go clubbing!" I raised my eyebrows at him.

 

"Huh? Right now?" He looked at his watch and got up.

 

"Ne. I want to feel free tonight... Please?" I pouted at him. He just stared at me. Then he took his camera and took a picture of me.

 

"Yah!" I slapped his left shoulder.

 

"Okay. Let's go!" He grabbed my right wrist and started pulling me towards his car.

 

"Yah!!! Delete that picture!!" I yelled at him.

 

"Ani. It's going to be my wallpaper for my phone." He smiled at me.

 

"Get in." He unlocked his car and opened the door for me. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down at the passenger sit. He got in and the engine. I didn't talk to him until we reached the club. After the quite 15 minutes ride, we finally reached our destination.

 

I'm going to have fun tonight!!!!!

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Zelo's POV

 

I can't believe I actually went with this dude. I don't even know his name. I just went cause he said he'll tell me about Zelo.

 

"Ummm..what's your name???" I turn to my left to look at him.

 

"Hahaha! You're funny Zelo!" He stopped the car cause it's a red light.

 

"Alright, I'll play with you. My name's Sehun." He winked at me.

 

"I'm straight." I said to him seriously.

 

"What?" He was confuse.

 

"I said I'm straight. I like girls not guys." I pointed out.

 

"You think I'm gay?!?!" He was shock.

 

"Well you just winked at me." I backed a way a little bit.

 

"Dude. I'm. Full. On. STRAIGHT!! Do you know how many girls' numbers are on my phone?!?!" He reached into his pocket and brought out his phone.

 

"Here." He passed it to me. He started driving again while I checked his phone.

 

What a player. Why do girls go for this guy?... Ewww, they're not even that pretty. Not as pretty as Minyoung.

 

Wait. What??

 

Who's Minyoung???

 

*ahem* I cleared my throat. I was about to give the phone back but I saw Eun-hee's name.

 

He has her number?

 

I clicked on it and her number appears.  I look at her caller i.d picture and it's her with him. She's wearing a pretty dress and Sehun's in a tux. 

 

Wow. They look good together. I told myself.

 

"Sehun. Do you mind if I look at your photos?" I asks him.

 

"Just go. I don't have anything to hide anyways." 

 

I clicked on his album and all I see are him and a group of guys together. Different selcas from all of them.

 

Wait. Isn't this the guy with Eun-hee??? 

 

The guy had pink hair.

 

As I go further back, I saw Eun-hee with them. She's having fun.

 

It's nice to see her smile.

 

"We're here." Sehun said.

 

We got out of the car and then went inside the restaurant. The restaurant looks so expensive and nice. I didn't know where to go so I just followed Sehun. We finally reached our table and the waiter came to take our order. I told him I just want fruits. He told the waiter that he wants two fruit salads and red wine. The waiter bowed and went away after.

 

"Sooo, Zelo, How are you?" He asks me.

 

"I told you I'm not Zelo. I'm Young-su." 

 

"Can you stop lying alrerady." Sehun's getting irratated.

 

"I'm not lying!"

 

Why does he think I'm lying?! I'm frickin telling the truth!

 

------------------------------------------

 

Sehun's POV

 

"You're really getting on my nerves." I was a bit annoyed.

 

"I'm really not Zelo!" He strained his voice.

 

"If you really think you're not Zelo, let's do a maternity test." I demanded.

 

His eyes were as big as golfballs as his mouth seem to look like it would fall out.

 

"Why would I want to do that?"

 

"You were confident that you're not Zelo. So, why can't you do the test?"

 

"You're just wasting my time." He got up, taking out the folded napkin on his lap and dumping it on the table.

 

"Would I be wasting your time if I told you about Eun-hee? Or was it Minyoung that you use to call her?" I had a smirk on my face.

 

"How do you know Eun-hee?" He questioned.

 

"I've met her before you Zelo. Me, you, and Luhan liked her at the same time."

 

"Who is this Luhan?"

 

"He and her go way back. Hes my bestfriend, but more like my enemy." I leaned back in my seat.

 

"What is the real reason why you wanted to talk to me?" He was in disbelief and gave me an angry look.

 

"Aren't you suppose to be dead? Last time I saw you was on the day of my wedding."

 

"Wedding?" He was confuse.

 

"The reason why you were dead because you were on your way to stop my wedding. I was gonna marry Eun-hee." The look on his face, I hitted him hard. He froze and fell on his chair.

 

"Why so shock? I thought you said you weren't Zelo?" I wondered.

 

"I don't know who I am actually. I'm still trying to recall my memories. And most of it was with Eun-hee." He lifted his head to meet his gaze with me.

 

"So you are Zelo."

-----------------------------------------

 

Eun-hee's POV

 

"Why did you even want to come to this club late at night?" He asked as we go through the entrance door.

 

"I wanted to do something fun." I raised my voice over the loud, pumping music filling in the club. We went up a floor and ordered some drinks. After drinking 5 shots, I started dancing.

------------------------------------------

 

Luhan's POV

 

"Come on Eun-hee. I think you had enough." I pulled the beer bottle from her. She has been drinking 4 beer bottles already.

 

"Andwae." She pouted her lips. She was totally drunk.

 

"I'll take you home." I held my grip on her left wrist and grabbed her purse with my other hand. All of a sudden I felt a hard hit on my chest. Eun-hee collapse herself on me. Her head buried in my chest and she losen her hold on the bottle and it went rolling on the floor. I wrapped her purse over my right shoulder, and put my left hand under her knees and my right hand behind her neck. I lift her up in a bride style and walked down the stairs steadily.

 

"Need help dude?" A random guy who seem to work at the bar asked.

 

"I got this. Thanks for asking." I push the door with my back and was outside in the parking lot. I nicely place her in the passenger seat and buckled her up. Closing the door for her, I went to the driver's side. I lowered the AC. I took a glance at Eun-hee before turning on the engine, and she sat there with here hair hanging down and her sweet perfume tingling my nose. Her chest moving with the same pace as her heartbeat. I carefully removed particles of her hair behind her ear and lightly touch her cheek with the tip of my fingers.

 

"Do you still love me Eun-hee?" I repeated myself with a whisper, not waking her up. There was no movement in her. I let out a heavy sigh and let go of her.

 

She still loves Zelo isn't it? 

 

I didn't take me eyes off of her and I couldn't resist but peck a kiss on her soft lips.

 

"Mmmmmm......" She groaned for a second and I was totally shock and backed away. I wiped the sweat on my forehead of relief and the engine. I took the back roads from getting into the traffic and took Eun-hee home with me.

---------------------------------------------

 

Zelo's POV

 

"So....Eun-hee thinks I'm dead?" I awkwardly asked. We continued our talk at a coffee shop and it was completely empty.

 

"Mhmmmmm." He took a sip of his latte. For the past three hours, I was trying to recall all of my memories.

 

"Do you still have feelings for her?" He pause from drinking an he stared blankly at the top of his coffee. He placed the cup down slowly and cleared the lump in his throat.

 

"Yeah." He softly said. "If I had the chance to tell her earlier, Eun-hee wouldn't be in pain by then."

 

"What about Luhan?" I added.

 

"Yeah....him too." His gaze went out the window.

 

"Oh." I was surprised.

 

"Sorry dude." He thought as if it was a competition.

 

"No it's ok. I really have met someone else but I don't really know how I felt towards Eun-hee."

 

"It will come. How did you really get all those memories at once?" He raised a brow at me.

 

"Actually....our hands touch each other. I then felt electricity go through my spine and I started seeing things." I carefully looked at my hands trying to recall how it touch with Eun-hee's that day.

 

"I wonder how she will react when you say you're really Zelo." He took another sip of his coffee.

 

Yeah....would she be shock, confused, cry in joy, or not believe me?

 

I still think it's too early to say it because I need to learn more about her by not making it obvious. But how?

----------------------------------------

 

Eun-hee's POV

 

"Mmmmmm...." I groaned as I grasp onto my head from a headache.

 

"What happen?" I asked myself trying to open eyelids. My eyes widen to the strange room I was in.

 

This isn't my room.....where am I?

 

I got up on my feet and curiosty filled in my thoughts. I remembered I was drinking and dancing very wild. But with who?

 

"Omo...." I gasp silently finding a honey brown hair popping at the end of the couch. I slowly walk towards him and face him. I bended down on my knees and trailed my fingers across his soft cheeks.

 

What am I doing?

 

I was out of my mind and moved my hand away.

 

"Huh?" Luhan suddenly grabbed my hand and placed it on his cheeks again. He held onto it and turned his head, feeling the warmth of my hand was comforting him. My eyes started to get teary and I've notice I became weak as before. I wasn't carefully taking full responsibilty of my actions and I got closer to Luhan than I expected.

 

*cough cough cough*

 

I pulled my hand away from his face and covered my mouth with it. I gripped hard on the rug beneath me with my right hand trying to control this cough. Something that was irritating my neck came out of my mouth.

 

Nooooo.....no.....this can't be......

 

What lay on my left hand was my blood. I immediately walk towards a bathroom and cleaned myself up. Looking at my own reflection in the mirror, I was terrified what was inside of me. Do I really have cancer? What is happening to me?

 

 

It hurts so much.... oucchhhhh....

 

 

 

Zelo!!! ... Oppa!!... 

 

아파요!!!!