I Choose To Be With You

White Love

Eun-hee’s POV

"You're right. I don't. But I want to be the one who's by your side. Can't you take me back please?" His eyes pierced through me. Waiting for an answer. But all I could do is stand there, silently. 

"Eun-hee...please take me back." He pleaded and tightened his grip on my hand.

"What about Seohyun? Wouldn't you want her to be loved also?"

"Some people aren't right for each other. That is why I'm trying to make the right decision."

"Zelo...."

"I need you to answer my question. Will you stay by my side?"

"I need time."

"Just remember. I've come back willingly to love you as always. When I had no clue about my past after the accident, it didn't mean that I had no feelings for you. It seems God tried to seperate us this way for awhile, but suddenly we meet again unexpectedly." He let go of me and watched me as I walk away from a distance. Who will I love? My present or past? Luhan or Zelo?

---------------------

Sehun's POV

"Yah! It's getting late." Kai whined and tugged on my shirt, begging me to stop drinking another beer.

"You go home then." I growled under my breath and gulped down the drink. It's burning sensation down my throat made me want some more. It was addicting like a drug.

"Don't act like this." Kai was concerned and watch me in silence.

I had my reasons to act like this and I've always had ever since Zelo's "death". Eun-hee loved Zelo and now she is with Luhan. My enemy, one who I thought would lose to me. My arrogance and selfish ways made me different. I don't know who I am now. I've been rejected three times. I needed to move on, but it doesn't come that easily. Can my feelings be washed away by just drinking and going at clubs late at night?

"Sehun...you just have to admit that Eun-hee isn't the girl for you." He placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a squeeze.

"I'll take you home." He got up and wrapped himself with a coat.

"I'll stay here for awhile." I poured myself a shot, caring less what this alcohol can do to me.

"I won't leave you." He stopped me from taking a one shot.

"I'm fine. You've seen me drink this much before. You should care about yourself more than others." I waited to take his leave.

"I'll come by your house tommorrow morning. I expect you to be there sober." He smirked before taking his keys and stepping out the door.

It was still early for me to go home despite the fact it is past midnight. I needed my stress or troubles to go away with this alcohol and surely as hell, I might not know the consequences.

I kept ordering myself another beer until I reached my limit. Though before I knew it, I was already seeing blurry images. I got up as my legs wobbled down the stairs reaching to the bar counter.

"Your bill sir." A young lady around my age handed me a book. She looked so familiar that I've meet her more than once before. My mind just couldn't recall her name. I just shook my head as I grabbed the check book from her. I paid in cash and I took a glimpse to see the club was still going. Until my eyes met with someone, my legs moved on its own. I was sure that my vision has gotten a little clearer, but not that much. The person whom I was approaching, I was not absolutely sure if it was the person I wanted to go to. 

I gripped hard on her forearm and she was taken by surprise.

"Don't go." My voice was starting to get dry. I couldn't control my feelings in the inside, so I intended to steal her lips. At first, my kisses became rough though it slowly became sweet. My hands wandering up and down her back and hers tangled around my neck.

She mumbled something between our kisses, but it didn't stop me from kissing her passionately. We broke off the kiss and it was me who drove her to my house. I was uncontrollable of my actions and she knew what was coming.  

--------------------

Eun-hee's POV

I was quite exhausted, so I decided to go home. I took the taxi from the park to Luhan's house and I find to see that a light was glowing from inside the house. I wasn't sure if Luhan was awake or asleep, but I slowly walked towards the front door. My heart was racing faster than before. It wasn't from excitement to see Luhan or the thought of Zelo. I was scared of what I might encounter either way in this house. If Luhan was awake, it was obvious that he would point out my disappearance. If he wasn't, he surely will ask me the minute I creep next to him on the bed or wakes up the next day. Now I think of it, I was going back to the past. I had to chose one or thy other. I can't figure out who I want to stay with. I was already suffering physically, now mentally. Both were excruciating pain and I couldn't handle it. Why must this happen all of a sudden?

I slowly turned the front door knob, as the door creaked when I pushed it open. The bright light was coming from the living room and I suspect that Luhan has fallen asleep. I threw my jacket on the rack and made my way towards the living room.

Right away I clinged onto my chest, finding Luhan across the room. He was waiting for my presence and I surely came at a late time. He was sitting ontop of a chair, sipping on some red wine. Luhan then recognized me a minute later after sipping his drink again.

"Why are you home so late?" He questioned.

"I got a call from Seohyun that Zelo was nowhere to be found." My voice cracked at the end. I was nervous and scared deep down. I, of course did something bad and lying would do no good.

"So you went out looking for him?" He blankly stared at the red wine infront of him.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"You should have told me to look for him instead of you. I don't want you to go out late in the cold weather." He said with a flat tone in his voice.

"I'm...I'm sorry." I apologize. I knew it was wrong, but I knew exactly where he would be and I found him.

It took for awhile for one of us to talk. "So...where did you find him?" He questioned again.

"At a park." I quickly respond.

"Did he say anything to you?" He was curious.

"Nothing serious." I bit the bottom of my lip. We both stared at each other for a second and I felt that my shoulders were getting heavier. 

"Like what?" He placed his drink down infront of him.

"It's nothing...really." I shook my head and glanced at the floor. It was hard for me to talk and look at him knowing that I went out late to see him.

Luhan cleared his throat. "He confessed didn't he?"

"He just happen to remember all of his memories." My voice cracked and I looked up again.

"Do you want to go back to the past?" He gripped hard onto his drink and I could see he didn't want to breakdown.

"It's not what you think." I solemnly said.

My feelings for Luhan was now indescriable and it was hard for me to explain my love life now.

"Do you want to recieve his love?" His voice became hoarse. I was trembling in fear as each question or remark he said was too complicated for me answer.

"Luhan please don't..." I had a feeling that it was getting more serious that eventually it would end wrong.

"I thought everything was settle. I thought we would create what we had before, start all over, and able to create the family we wanted. I don't wanna lose you again." He rushed his words.

"What do you want me to do?" I cried. It was true I did not know what to do. I had to choose between them.

"If you really want Zelo, just go. I won't bother you or look at you the same way as before. If Zelo means that much to you, then I am not worth anything in your eyes. Just tell me now." He pleaded and held in his anger by tightening his fist which showed his white knuckles clearly.

"Luhan..." I stepped closer to him.

"Don't..." He gritted his teeth.

"Please let me explain." I said as I bended down on my knees and took his hands in mine.

"Tell me. Tell me who you want. If you tell me simply as that, there is no explaining needed." His tears that coated his eyes, not wanting to fall. He was wanted an answer.

"Please give me time." I rubbed my thunb over his hand.

"I can't wait Eun-hee. Even if we have the time in this world, your answer is important as of now."

"I.....I." My mind was not thinking clearly and all I could see was the happy memories I had with Luhan and Zelo. Their touches and smiles that healed me. The times I wanted to fall on my knees, they were there to pick me up. They would wipe my tears away and tell me everythings gonna be alright. The painful thing that ringed my ears that second, was their voices. Their voices that told me that they love me. I had to choose, but who? Couldn't they atleast think what I'm going through? This decision could change everything. It would have a huge impact on me and it would be hard for me to let go of one person. Both loved me and hurted me. Now they are asking me to love them? A heart could only belong to one person. But what if I answered wrong?

"I'm sorry..." I was shaken.

He slowly pulled his hand away from me. He could not believe what I said.

"I'm sorry Luhan..." I hugged him tightly with my arms wrapping his neck. I kept apologizing as I shred tears down my cheeks. I felt no movement from him or heard no words. His body was stiffened and I did not feel a slight breath on my neck, a touch from his fingers. I recieved nothing in return because of my words. But why did I felt hurt also? What made me feel this way? Did I made the wrong decision?

 


I'm sorry :( I bow down to all our readers in apology. It has been real hectic for us because of finals. We will be very active as of christmas break. We have a few more days, so please be patient. I also want to say is please subscribe to our other stories. I know there isn't a chapter yet, but there will be one. Merry christmas and have a happy holiday!!! Please subscribe, comment or upvote. Thank you!