I'm by Your Side

White Love

Zelo's POV

“Yong-su?” Seohyun repeated herself. The look in her eyes feared what I'll say. I was speechless and did not know what to say infront of her face.

"What really happen to me after the accident?"

She swallowed the lump in and fidgeted.

"The night of your incident happened, I came by your room. You were unconscious that time and I stood over you, watching if you would move. You started to open your eyelids and you question me." Her head lowered down.

"What did I say?" I raise a brow at her.

She slightly lift her head up for her eyes to meet with mines. "You thought I was Eun-hee."

My heart felt like it stop. She lowered her head down again.

"I tried to push you away, but you kept hanging on me and saying not to leave you. As days passed by, I started to have feelings for you. Eun-hee was very lucky to have you." Tears formed in her eyes and she hold onto herself not letting a tear drop. She sniff and lift her head with a change facial expression.

She forced herself to give me a bright smile on her face. "I know what you will say. I won't hold back."

"I told you once and I'll say it again. I'll never leave you." I pulled her in for in embrace, putting my arms around her neck as her chin rest on my left shoulder. She tightly grab on the back of my shirt, letting out more tears.

"Shhhhh....." I shush her quietly not wanting her to be depress. She cried silently and stop until the sun set. We walked down the stairs together and found the building complete empty on the lobby floor. I decided that we should go home and have her rest for the day.

--------------------

Eun-hee's POV

I felt quite embarrassed for walking in on Seohyun with her own dress and with Yong-su by my side. If I was her, I also will be upset so I went to a clothing store nearby to get a new outfit.

Hmmmm.....too short.

I shook my head.

Too revealing.

"Oh!" I was surprise I found something that fit my taste and went in the fitting room. After trying on, I went to the cashier.

"Ummm, may I ask you to take it off? The young lady from behind the cashier seemed worried why I wore an outfit from their store without paying for it yet.

"I'll be going out like this. No worries, I have a credit card." I flash it right away before her eyes.

"I'm sorry for misunderstandings." She bowed right away.

"It's ok." She swipe my card and gave me a receipt.

"Do you need a bag?" She asked.

"Yes please." I replied while getting out Seohyun's dress from my bag. I folded it nicely in the plastic bag and wave at the employer a "goodbye".

I walked out of the store trying to take out the pricetag until, "Omf!" I bumped into a person and the plastic bag in my hand drop to the pavement. I bended down to get it, but someone with very long arms reach out for it before I could.

"Here you go." He held out the bag. As my gaze went up, Sehun stood there with a smirk in his face.

"Busy today?" He asked as I forcingly grab the bag from him and walk past him.

"Why do you care?" I raised my voice for him to hear from behind.

"I thought maybe you were so busy, I wanted to buy you some dinner."

I let out a fake laugh and turned around to face him. "I've got plans."

"Really? Like what?" He tilted his head sideways and a little brown hair head pop up in the crowd behind him. The person looked so familiar I had to squint my eyes for a better look. It was Luhan who looked like a lost child on the sidewalk. He was right infront of the store I just left few minutes ago, moving his head left to right constantly.

"With him." I grinned at Sehun and walked my way towards Luhan.

"What?" I heard Sehun being confused.

I linked my arms with Luhan who was shock to see me. I looked at him and just mouthed some words, not letting Sehun notice know I was lieing.

"Where's your car?"

"What?" He said.

"Just lead me to your car and I'll explain everything." I whispered. As Sehun was approaching us, my eyes already found where Luhan's car was and I acted fast as I can.

"Oh, sorry Sehun we have to go." I rushed my words and pulled Luhan with me to his car.

"Bali bali!" I said to Luhan as we reach to his car. He unlocked his car and we got in. He the engine and he drifted away before Sehun could touch the passenger door. From looking at the rear view, Sehun was pissed off and pulled out his hair. I giggled at his actions still leaving Luhan clueless.

"So why did you want me to give you a ride?"

"I actually needed you for me to get away from Sehun. By the looks on his face, I know he was asking for a date." I straightened myself in the car seat.

"So....why were you infront of the clothing store?" I turned my head to him and saw his cheeks turn a light red.

"I......I was...." Luhan was stuttering his words.

Ha! Caught redhanded....

I secretly smile and looked straightforward.

"Did you eat anything today?" He asked, still driving on the road.

"I'm alittle hungry." I rubbed onto my stomach because I had a feeling it would growl any second. It did and it cause Luhan to burst in laughter.

"Yah!" I playfully slapped him in the right arm.

"I'm driving you know. Do you know what kind of food you want to eat?" He was trying to control himself from laughing.

"Mmmmm....spaghetti!" I happily said with my right pointer finger above my head.

"Okay. Spaghetti it is." He said.

--------------------

Sehun's POV

What just happened?

She just left me like that?!

I stood there in the middle of the sidewalk dumbfounded.

WTF! That was Luhan wasn't it?! ARGHHH!!!

As I stormed towards my car, I bumped into someone. I didn't even dare to say sorry to that person. But something stopped me.

That voice.

"Ouch." The person stood there rubbing their arm.

I turned around and saw this figure. He turned to face me.

Zelo?!?!

"ZELO!!" I said in surprise.

He was surprrise himself and he looked away. He started walking away but I stopped him by walking in front of him.

"It's you!! Aren't you dead???" I poked him in his cheeks.

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

He's real.

"Oh my gosh. Am I dreaming? Did I drink too much?!?!" I kept on poking him in his cheeks until he slapped my finger away.

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

"Stop that!" He glared at me.

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

"My name is not Zelo. It's Young-su." He pointed out.

"You're a bad liar." I stopped poking and rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious. Maybe I just look like him."

"No. You're him.....Come with me. I like talk to you." I beckoned him to my car.

"I don't even know you." 

"Just get in." He hesitated for a minute but he went in.

I hope he's not haunting me right now.....  

In my mind I'm freaking out but I kept it cool.... I guess.....

--------------------------------

Eun-hee's POV

"Gamsahamnida." We both said and bowed to the ahjumma after paying for the delicious, salvory spaghetti we had. We exited the resturaunt and found ourselves in a pitch, dark street. Couples walking up and down with such smiles with their bright teeth showing. I grinned alittle in dissatisfaction and held my head down. I wanted to see Zelo smile over me as I tightly hold on his arm for warmth, but it wouldn't happen. I felt a light touch on my shoulder and I immediately look up.

"Are you alright?" He was concerned.

"Yeah." I murmured. We both then walked side by side leaving alittle distance between us. I let out a sigh of the awkward silence in the air and our footsteps being heard from afar.

"Want to eat something sweet?" Luhan was trying to break silence.

I nodded my head and he never hestitated to run down the street and go in a store to buy something. I stop to giggle at how he run down the store. I continued to walk and sit at table place infront of the store Luhan went to. He came out with a smile on his face and hop next to me.

"Here you go." You held out an ice cream for me.

I lazily open the wrapper.

"Aren't you gonna look at the wrapper." He made me pause to look at him.

"Wae?" I decided to seperate the ice cream and wrapper. My eyes popped out instantly.

"Sea salt ice cream?"

"I thought you would be craving for this since you always love this when I met you."

"Oh......" I felt uneasy before taking a bite of it.

Yeah......when I met you, we were madly in love. I don't think we can go to that lane again.

I felt my body having the chills because of the cold air blowing against my bare skin. Luhan took action and took out his jacket. He wrapped it over my shoulders as I blinked at him.

"Wanna take a walk?" He questioned looking at my blank face.

"Sure." We got on our feet and eat our ice cream quietly while we walked on a clear path. It was getting late and as I look around, little by little, people start to leave and go home. We reached in a small park and there was a little playground. I was hoping we can go on the swings because it lets my stress go away.

"Wanna go on the swings?" Luhan read my mind.

"Ah....ne." There were two, one for each of us.

"I bet you that if I jump off these swings, I'll go farther than you." Luhan grin.

"For 10 bucks?" He lifted his brow in  amusement.

"Deal."

We started swinging ourselves in a pace, going higher and higher in the air and until we hitted as high as we can, we jump forward and landed straight on the sand. We both laughed hysterically. We turned our bodies facing each other and stop for a minute from laughing. His body then pressed against mines and he cupped his right hand on my left cheek. He locked his eyes on me and that moment, we both shared a affectionate kiss. My heart picked up its pace. He moved his right hand behind my head and he rolled me over on the ground. He was on top of me and until I could not breathe, he let go. 

"Do you still love me?" He asked with tiny breaths inbetween.

Words did not come out of my mouth. I inhale and exhale the air as Luhan stare above me with such doe eyes. I was lost into his eyes. I found myself drawn to you and I wish this was a dream.


Yay!!! We got more than 100 subbies on the prequel. It maybe alittle in such a long period but it was the first story we made. We thank you people for commenting, subscribing and voting. Please subscribe if you haven't^^