Tell me

White Love

Luhan’s POV

 

"I was worried about you. Why are you here?" I was frustrated and thought I came to the wrong place until I found her sitting near the bar.

 

"I'm sorry to cause you that much trouble. I just needed...a friend." She looked down at her shot that was left untouch. There was another shot laid on the bar. I sat down as she poured me a shot full of intoxicating fluids.

 

"I have a feeeling you need this also." She held it out for me to take.

 

I took it slowly from her hand, thinking if I must consume that much or none. Even though it was speciousness, I really wanted it. It calmed me down like a drug. Seohyun held her shot and we did 'cheers'.

 

I gulped it down as it burned my insides and it was tempting. I looked at Seohyun, who struggles to open herself a bottle next to her. I quickly grab it from her, but she tugs it. We both looked at each other in the eye, but I pulled away feeling it was wrong to do. I was brought here on purpose and I should be mad, but the fact that we both needed this intoxicating liquid. 

 

"I'm not stupid enough to make you drink another bottle of alcohol." I softly said.

 

"I wasn't gonna drink it all by myself." She lightly laughs and she clumsily pour me another drink. I watch the liquid overflow on the table.

 

I stare at it and sigh before drinking it in one shot.

 

"Are you not enjoying your drink?" She hiccuped.

 

"It's quite obvious I'll be the one driving your home." I lifted a cocky brow at her.

 

She pouted and laid her head on the palm of her left hand.

 

"Are you mad?" She asked with no eye contact.

 

"Not really." I twirled the remaining drops of alcohol in my shot.

 

She bit the bottom of her lip, "Don't be. I'll be the person who is paying all of this."

 

I took a glimpse of empty bottles lying infront of us. She has already drank 3 bottles by herself.

 

Pabo....

 

"You seem to be mad still yet." She spoke in a low tone.

 

"I'm not!" I declared. I was still flustered and I was not willing to carry her under the circumstances. We both never talked in awhile after our breakup and it was awkward for me sitting beside her. I never wanted to hurt her, but I was wasting my love on her when I loved Eun-hee the most. It was hard to look at her straight in the face. Even when she is sober, I knew things could lead up to something that I would regret.

 

"I mean....your breakup with Eun-hee." She wanted to make it clear.

 

I lift my chin up to the ceiling to prevent any tears to form in my eyes. I looked down and instantly grabbed the bottle and pour myself a shot. I drank it down as if I was dehydrated in a desert. I felt the alcohol trickle on the corner of my lips and onto my jawline. I wiped it in a swift movement with my right thumb.

 

"And you?" I cleared my throat.

 

"Can't you clearly see why I brang you here? Think of it as a treatment and overall, just trying to settle things down between us." She gave a genuine smile.

 

"You really became different." I was trying to search her eyes which was only staring at the shot that was half empty upfront.

 

"All because of love." She played her drink with her fingers trailing on the edge of the glass.

 

I smirked at her response. I found it hilarious at first, but it became serious as the silence grew on us."So you are not mad?"

 

"I was more like breaking down and torn into pieces. But it's all better since I have company." She beams me with another smile.

 

"You know, I also want to say my apologies for everything."

 

"Like?" I took a sip of my shot.

 

"For destroying your relationship with her. I was jealous and envious of Eun-hee. I was just immature to do shameful things to win your heart. I also pushed it too far as of trying to kill Zelo. But apparently I kidnapped him. The minute he woke up, he thought I was Eun-hee.  She's lucky to have 3 guys falling heads over heels for her."

 

I scoffed. "If you were in her position, apparently you would kill yourself."

 

"Why?" She questioned.

 

"Isn't it hard to choose between 3 guys?" I wanted to make a point.

 

"Oh yeah." She scratched her forehead.

 

"But she doesn't have to choose anymore. She's already with the person she truly loves." I looked inside my wallet. I still had the pitcture I taken when I kissed her in the park. The bright sun glowing above us as the snow in December fall on the top of our heads. Our lips that touch each other so passionately, yet so soft.

 

"Are you okay with it?" I closed my wallet and put it back inside my jakcet pockets.

 

"I'll just have to endure for a couple of days." I chuckled.

 

"What made you like Eun-hee?" I could sense she was very curious because not every kingka in high school would socialize with the quiet ones. Some liked those types, but popularity and expectations from others would think it was unbelieveable.

 

"She was a typical, innocent girl. Long hair with milky skin, very shy, and beautiful in her own ways. Then she became different a year later, but I knew she was still the Eun-hee I knew before. She just hated me and tried to avoid me as much as she can to not fall in love with a worthless being like me." I could not blame Eun-hee pushing me away from before. I deserved it and I was dumb enough to break her heart.

 

"Don't blame yourself. Blame me. I have done too much damage to break you guys apart."

 

"I can't. I believed in you when I have known that she wasn't that kind of person. She wasn't that type of girl to just throw herself at another guy. We were planning to have a family and I don't think she would do that to our child."

 

"But still...even if you do blame me, I will not throw my anger at you."

 

"What made you like Zelo?" I threw her the same question.

 

"He just seem to be different from all the guys I met. Well, he didn't approach me to have some 'special treatment'."

 

I opened my eyes wide, in shock. I have dated her also, but I was sure we never did ual of the time being.

 

"Or..." She emphasized it. "Did not love me at all and showed no affection."

 

"Oh okay." I was trying to make sure that I wasn't like all the guys she had a relationship with. 

 

"It felt weird that he thought I was Eun-hee and I was quite gross out. Though how he treated me like I was Eun-hee made me fall in love with him. He would take me on dates and not push the limit of wanting more than just a kiss. He took everything slow and made my days special." She soften alittle.

 

"Have you ever thought about forgetting him?" I wanted to know if she was like me.

 

"It is hard to say. When I try to forget him, random things remind me of him. What about you?"

 

"I'm also trying to move on, but it's so hard when I'm hearing her name constantly."

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"It's okay. It was my fault for not telling you not to do so."

 

"So...this is how love can cause so much pain. Pain that tightens your heart and mind of seeing or being reminded of that person you love so much. You wish them to love you back, but there is nothing we can do when they love someone else. You then slowly let them go because of reality though you feel loneliness build up inside of you. They are like your sunshine. It is hard enough for you to meet someone else when everyone is different and can not be the same. Much being said, we should just look at the bright side right?"

 

"What bright side? Our lives are not the same as fairytales."

 

"Well think about it, it might give you give you strength."

 

"I think we already know that I am in shape."

 

"Mhmmmm." She said in a sarcastic tone.

 

"Whatever." I angrily placed my drink on the table.

 

For a second we looked at each other, and next thing we know that we were bursting into laughter.

 

Being here with Seohyun is something that I think I would never regret. She has change and I was quite proud of her that she is taking her breakup very calmly. I really liked that we've been talking as friends for half an hour or so. Seohyun has been a great company to me and she talked me through my breakup very mature. I am glad that I got out of my house because I knew, sooner or later, I would be bursting into anger or drowning in my tears. Just thinking about it, will I be able to really forget Eun-hee?   

 

--------------------

 

Zelo's POV

 

It was early in the morning and we were both sleeping in the same bed. From yesterday, Eun-hee decided to put some effort in this relationship. She was alittle quiet, which I understand. It is hard to move on, but why was it hard for her to recognize that I was already back into her life? Was she still worried about Luhan? Though I promised her that I would make her life happy. My memories have been clear and it was me who always made her smile. I tried my best to make her laugh, but in the end, I made a fool of myself. I offered her to sleep with me and she did accept it. Little did she not know was I could hear her whimper in her sleep. After all these years, she was still having a hard time. Not just about her breakup, but the loss of her mother. I did not remember of her speaking of her own mother in the past. Maybe it just brings bad memories of the past, that is why I didn't bother to ask her as of today.

 

"Good morning." I spoke before planting a kiss on her forehead.

 

"Good morning." She looks up with groggily eyes but manges to open her eyelids to see a clear view of me.

 

"Hungry?" I ask as I pulled her closer to me.

 

"Alittle." She closes her eyes again and snuggles on my chest.

 

"In a few minutes I'll make breakfast." I pull away from our embrace and put on my t-shirt.

 

"Okay." She takes a glimpse of me changing and I smile widely at her before going out the room.

 

What should I make for her?

 

I thought to myself as I went down the stairways. I took awhile to think and decided to make chocolate pancakes. I opened the fridge door and pulled out the ingredients needed to make pancakes. I also grabbed a few strips of bacon, placing it on a frying pan that was already on the stove. I the knob to preheat the stovetop and got myself to start breaking some eggs. The place got kinda of messy but I managed to cook breakfast and finally displaying it on the kitchen table. I looked at it again before washing my hands and calling Eun-hee to come down already.

 

"Mmmmmm." She said with delight, making her way to the table.

 

"I hope you like it." I made her a glass of water when she plopped down on a seat infront of me. I also sat down and watch her as she take her first bite of her chocolate pancakes. She chewed little by little and lifted a thumbs up for me.

 

"It's so good." She muffles.

 

I chuckled at her answer and started digging on my plate too. When I was about to lift my fork to take another strip of bacon, I found all the food gone in just a few minutes.

 

"What the- what happen to the rest of food I put on another plate?" I looked around the table and took a glance at Eun-hee.

 

"Mianhe." She bit her bottom lip and gives me her plate that was filled with all the food I cooked.

 

"Oh no. It's okay." I waved my hands and gave back her plate that she was desperately hungry for.

 

"Gumowo." She showed her pearly, white teeth before eating again.

 

"Slow down." I laughed at her for shoving the bacon pieces in . She frowned alittle, pouting her lips at me.

 

"Aigoo~" I nudged her head with the tip of my index finger. She angrily pouted at me and crossed her arms over her chest.

 

"Yah! I'm just telling you to eat slower because you might become fat."

 

"I won't!" She yelled and sniffed while picking up her fork to her plate. I couldn't help but to smile at her and we ate quietly. When we were done, I decided to wash the dishes, so Eun-hee can rest. As I wipe down the dirt on the dishes and putting it in the next sink to wash off with water, I heard a low groan.

 

"I'm hungry again." Eun-hee's stomach made a growl.

 

"WHAT!?!?!" You just ate I remarked. I thought she was crazy to be eating again even the fact that most korean women would want to be slim and skinny. Most would say they would be on a diet and starve themselves to death. But since this is Eun-hee, she is a girl who craves for delicious food such as myself.

 

"Desserts!" She protested with her right index finger up in the air as she lays down on the couch.

 

"Arrasso." I said out loud and continued washing dishes. After I was done, I wiped my hands down and pulled out some ice cream cake for her to eat.

 

"Eun-hee, there is a piece of cake for you on the table." I then put away the rest of the cake into the freezer.

 

"Really?!?!" She was surprised and got up quickly to eat it. She glance at it before devouring into it. 

 

"Your appetite is weird." I lifted a brow at her before going to the living room and the tv. I kept on switching the channels, getting bored as always not finding something to do. I wanted to spend more time with Eun-hee, but she craved for food more than ever. All of a sudden, I heard footsteps running up the stairs. I turn my head to look back and all I see was Eun-hee's plate dropped on the floor. Her cake was splattered on the cold, tiles and it scared me that Eun-hee's conditions was not just cravings.

 

"Eun-hee!" I turned off the tv and run upstairs. I slowed down my pace to hear Eun-hee suffering. Her head was bowed over the toilet seat as she releases huge amount of fluids into it. Her face that turned into a dark, red color and she was letting out tears wishing she could stop. I quickly bend beside her and wrap her hair into a tie to prevent it into the toilet. She grasp hard on the edge of the bath tub on her left side and held her stomach with the other. She hurled over again and again. She gasp for her and leaned her head on my left shoulder. Her breathing that was easily heard and her chest popping in and out. What was happening to her? I looked at her with pleading eyes that she was okay and that there was nothing to worry about. Though her face said more. Her face turned pale and her tired eyes that looked back at me. She was weak in my arms and was not able to get up.

 

"Don't tell me you're pregnant?" I softly whisper in her hair.

 

"I'm sorry, Zelo." She buried her face in my chest and grip on the hem of my shirt. I was dissappointed that she was pregnant and I was curious that the possibility of me being the father of her child. Though who was the baby daddy? Why didn't she tell me she was pregnant? Did I really want this child?