He's Back

White Love

Zelo’s POV

"Taeyeon..." Seohyun spoke with a melancholy voice. "How could you!" She felt betrayed by her own bestfriend and it brought tears in her eyes. 

 

"I asked her."

 

"Why?" She had cried out. "I told you everything you needed to know. There's nothing else."

 

"So you weren't gonna tell me about you killing me?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

 

"I had to. I love you. I don't want our relationship to part away because of this." Tears stream down her cheek.

 

"So.....we're over? I'm just the same as before. A two-face ? I thought my life has changed because of you. But now...the past is what everyone wants." She ran off with her face buried in her hands.

 

"Seohyun!" I followed her behind.

 

"Just go away!" She begged. Though I kept chasing after her until we reached outside, infront of the apartments.

 

"Seohyun..." I finally got a grip on her right arm. I pulled her, turning her body facing me.

 

"Let go!" She tried pushing me away.

 

"No." I had a sterned voice and pulled her into my arms, not wanting her to run off away again.

 

"Why are you doing this?" She muffled her voice in my chest.

 

"I may look like I'm upset at you but it doesn't mean I don't wanna be with you anymore. I was upset at you because you haven't told me the whole truth. Now I know. You should atleast do what was right."

 

"I'm sorry." She dig her nails in my back, holding back her tears. I felt bad that I yelled out her like that. When she kept digging her nails in my back, I felt her pain. It was like her heart was tighten but it loosen because I was still with her. My heart is still confused. It yearns for Seohyun, but it could never let go of Eun-hee. Shall I go back or stay in the present?

 

--------------------

 

Seohyun's POV

 

Now that Zelo knows his past and mines, I wanted to return the favor to him. I slowly walked up the doorsteps and nervously rang the bell. I was scared to see the reaction of her face. Will she kicked me out as any other person who was decieve, lied to? Can she accept me for who I am now or what I have done back then? I'm just glad Zelo never left me. I had no one to go to, but Taeyeon and Tiffany. But I'm just a embarassment to them. How could they stick up for me when I did stupid things in the past?

 

"Hello." She opened the door and right away, she smiled seeing my face.

 

"Seohyun!" Zelo's mother tightly hugged me. It felt like it would be the last for me.

 

"Come in." She welcomed me in her home.

 

"What brought you here?" We both settled down on the couch.

 

I swallowed my guts before speaking. "I need you to know something."

 

"What is it?" She was concerned.

 

"I have been lieing to you ever since." I held my head down in shame.

 

"What do you mean?" She laughed as if it was a joke.

 

"Eun-hee wasn't the cause of Zelo's death. He got into a accident. Please don't have hatred towards her. I've had hate towards her long ago and surely, it did no good to me. I've did hurtful things and never thought about the consequences. Eun-hee does deserve Zelo. They always have love each other ever since. I wish I was her. I've never knew I would develop feelings for Zelo." I've tried to hold in my tears.

 

It then took long enough for her to speak out her words. "It's ok." She held tightly onto my hands. 

 

"Why aren't you mad?" I gave her a confused look.

 

"Why should I? You told me the truth and took care of Zelo when he woke up from consciousness."

 

"But I took him away from Eun-hee." I pouted.

 

"Though didn't you tell me that you loved him?" She stared blankly at me.

 

"Yes." I gulped.

 

"To be honest, I am mad in the inside but letting out my angry won't solve anything. Yes, I wanted Eun-hee and Zelo to one day, marry each other. Until she was longer around and you came in the picture, you really reminded me of Eun-hee."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah." She lightly chuckle. "But I am very thankful for you to be there for Zelo and tell me the truth."

 

"Thank you for understanding." I tightly hugged her as if I was about to fall down.

 

"No problem." We then pull each other away. I saw a slight smile on her face and she then fixed my side bangs, putting it behind my ear. That moment, I felt like I was sitting right infront of my real mother. I've wish to see her again with her unconditional love for me. But now I have Zelo's mother to guide me through my hardships. Now that I think of it, is this why Zelo's mother reminded her of Eun-hee? I've stood by his side and took care of him? 

 

"Hungry?" She asked and I nodded.

 

---------------------

 

Luhan's POV

 

"What is Sehun up to now?" I've told Kris, Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Lay who were sitting infront of me with an annoyed voice.

 

"What did he say?" Lay was curious while my eyes were still fixated on my phone.

 

It felt weird recieving a text from Sehun because we were enemies, wanting the same thing. Eun-hee to love one of us. What is Sehun trying to pull off this time?

 

"He wants us all of us to come and meet him somewhere." I shortened Sehun's words.

 

"At a club?" Kris raised a brow.

 

"No." I shook my head and lift it up. "He said he rented out a restaraunt for all of us to eat at."

 

"I wonder whats the occasion." Baekhyun scratched his forehead with his index finger as he got up from his chair.

 

"Me too." I looked at the text again. Reading it in my head, I could imagine Sehun having a sly grin on his face when sending the text message to me. Is it gonna be the whole crew that will be eating together? Or will there be chaos?

 

--------------------

 

"Hey!" Sehun gave us a welcoming greeting as we entered the restaraunt.

 

He held out a glass of wine infront of me though I gave him a cold shoulder.

 

"Come on. Atleast I being nice here." He shove the drink in my chest.

 

"Whatever." I murmured and lazily grab the drink from him. I let him watch me drink the glass in one shot.

 

"I'm glad that you came." He smirked before sipping his wine.

 

"Why is that?" I cocked an eyebrow.

 

"I quite planned this party for a longtime." He cleared his throat and gave a deathly glare at me. I knew from the beginning, there was something fishy about the message he gave me.

 

"Are you trying to play a game right now?" I scoffed.

 

"Not really." He shrugged his shoulders with an amused look. "I just really wanted to hangout, and get real close with my friends." He loosened his tie before glancing at me.

 

"Are you talking nonsense?" I was not in the mood for fighting again.

 

"What is this?!?!" I heard a familiar voice behind me. The entrance door was slammed and everyone's eyes seem to be glued on that one person. I feared to look and all I could think of one person with that voice. I turned sideways and saw a irritated Eun-hee standing infront of all us. You could literally see the steam coming out of her ears.

 

"You made it!" Sehun happily said while walking away avoiding to answer me. He held out his arms wide open for Eun-hee.

 

She scoffed at him and had her hands on her waist. She walked her way towards Sehun. Her anger was all on Sehun and it made the atmosphere awkward.

 

"Liar! You made me rush all the way here for no apparent reason." She pushed him in the right shoulder.

 

"Is there any popcorn around?" Kris quietly asked Chanyeol.

 

"Here." He whispered him back, lending him a plate of appetizers to eat. They both shared as the others sat down just seemingly enjoying what is happening now.

 

"Maybe I lied that I was hurt but theres someone I want everyone to meet."

 

"Who?" We all synchronized.

 

"I saved him for the best for last." He pointed to the entrance.

 

We then heard the door shut open and our eyes desperately wanting to know. The sunlight shone brightly over the person and as he got closer, we saw a full image of him.

 

"No way!" Chanyeol dropped his plate on the floor, causing it to break in pieces. Some of us literally jump out of our chairs while others froze. Kris not believing what was infront of him, he choke on his vegetables and spit it out on the floor. D.O's big eyes popped and Kai's mouth drop to the ground. 

 

"Like it or not. But this is Zelo." Sehun comfortably wrapped his right arm around his neck. The man that supposedly is "Zelo" could not figure out what was going on. Today was gonna be the highlight of my life.

 


Sorry for the late update. It's just that we're busy with school:( I hope you understand.

 

For the last chapter, I think some people misunderstood it. Seohyun did want to take revenge on Eun-hee by killing the person she loved, Zelo, while he was asleep. But he suddenly woke up and Seohyun right away pulled the knife away. Because Zelo got into a car accident, he forgot all of his memories and knew only one thing. He loved Eun-hee. Thats when he saw Seohyun infront of him and thought she was Eun-hee. Day by day, Seohyun suddenly forgets why she wanted to kill Zelo because she falls in love with him.

 

Seohyun has been mean in the prequel but please understand she has a heart and has change for the good.