Secrets

White Love

Zelo’s POV

 

I paced myself, back and forth. I was worried and just the thought of Eun-hee pregnant was not the plan. I do want to have children with the one I loved, but was I ready? I kept biting the tip of my thumb in nervousness and curiosity. I took Eun-hee to a nearby hospital and she was being tested for any side effects or anything serious. Eun-hee has never changed one bit, but in my eyes, she looked more pale than ever. Maybe it's the weather...

 

I was then jumped back, finding a doctor coming out of the room Eun-hee was in. He held his folder tightly in his right hand and sighed before speaking to me.

 

 

"Eun-hee seems to be fine. It is normal for a pregnant woman to be showing these signs. Though I think it is best for her to stay a few days to do further testing." He fixed his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

 

"I thought you said she is okay?" I was confused.

 

"Yes." He stated. "But we are not clear of her history, so we must do some tests."

 

"How many weeks is she pregnant?"

 

"Not that long." He then made eye contact with me again. This time he looked at me in the eye very intensively, trying to find something. "Are you the father of the child?" He asked slowly.

 

"I.....I am not." I stuttered, but maintain my tone.

 

"Well, I suggest she tells her the father of the child. He must know no matter what. Are you...?" He tilted his head.
 

"I'm her boyfriend." I quickly replied.

 

"Please do take care of her health." He patted my right shoulder.

 

"Thank you." I bowed as he left the hallways.

 

The father of the child? I quite disliked hearing it because the father of Eun-hee's child is Luhan. Just when me and Eun-hee are back together, she is now tied down by child who is not mine by blood. It was hard for me to persuade her to fall in love with me and forget Luhan, but this creature might be a obstacle between my relationship with Eun-hee. Is she willing to keep the child?

 

--------------------

 

Jong-up's POV

 

"Yah....come over." Yongguk called me over.

 

"What?!" I yelled back at him.

 

"Aisshh! This kid! Just come!!!" He throw me a pillow.

 

"Yah, why are you yelling in the morning?" Himcham and the rest came in.

 

We've been hanging out at our spot ever since high school. But for some unknown reason Zelo is not visiting as that much. No one knows what's going on. We tried to call him and go to his house but it's either he's busy or not there ot not answering his phone.

 

"Yah! Hyung, he's showing me !!!" I lied to them.

 

"Aisshhh.. what you talking about?" Yongguk punched me in the arm.

 

"Hehehe.....by the way guys, did any of you contact Zelo yet? It's been awhile since we last saw him here or hanged out with him." I looked around the room.

 

Every one was silent. Then all of a sudden.....

 

*swishh* The front door of the warehouse slowly opened. It's Zelo!

 

"Zelo!!!!" Youngjae went to him and gave him a big hug.

 

"I missed you!" Getting a little creep out by hyung, Zelo pushed him lightly signaling him to let go.

 

"Me too." Zelo smiled.

 

"Where have you been?" Daehyun asks him.

 

"You don't come here that often anymore." Yongguk looked concerned.

 

"Sorry guys, I've been busy." Zelo looked down at the ground.

 

"Whatcha mean? Busy with what?" Youngjae asks.

 

"What else." Yongguk hit him in the head.

 

"Eun-hee." Himchan raised his eyebrows.

 

"Ahhh....they've been 'busy'. HAHAHA!" Daehyun cracked up. I smiled but when I looked over at Zelo, he was just staring at the ground.

 

"Hyung, I don't think that's the case." I look at them.

 

"What?" Daehyun looked at me weird.

 

I pointed my lips towards Zelo.  The four of them look at him and were just staring.

 

"Yah! Zelo!!" Himchan called his name.

 

"Mmmm?" Zelo slowly lift his head.

 

"You okay?" Youngjae came to him and sat next to him.

 

 

"Ani." Tears started to fall down his cheeks. 

 

"Yah! What's wrong?" Yongguk asks while Youngjae tried to comfort him.

 

"E...Eu...Eun-hee......." Zelo was sobbing.

 

"Why? What happened?" I asked. For the rest of the day, Zelo told us everything that has been happening. He finally let everything out. Somehow, it made him feel more okay knowing that we're always here for him. But, I can see in his eyes that he's scared.....he's scared of losing Eun-hee.....he's scared of being alone again.....he's scared of what might happened next.

 

---------------------

 

Luhan's POV

 

It has been months that I have not come face to face with Eun-hee neither Zelo. I've looked at my life overall and I decided to pursue my career. My father needs me to take responsibilites of his company and know the values of what I'm doing. I have quite recovered from my loss and I personally try my best to not let it go through my head when I am dealing with business. Eun-hee has kept me strong alittle, but I felt weak by the day because the piles of work I'm doing per day. There isn't a time where I could meetup with friends. I attend long hour meetings, stay in my office working, and having family dinners that my parents wantingly me to go to meet new "people". I try to put a smile on my face, though I was in stress. I have doubled up my drinking and use my night time as a free time to kill myself with intoxicating fluids. I watch the cars that pass by the buildings, city lights that shine over the streets, and the sky that is . What is life mean to me now? We are born into this world and in the end, we die in many possible ways that we either intend to or not. Drinking liquor wasn't just only my attempt to decrease my life span, but to forget things that I thought was not worth to cherish or remember. Forgetting her....is bad?

 

*ring ring*

 

My gaze was then followed to my cellphone in my office desk.

 

What is it this time?

 

I walked over my desk and place my bottle of wine on it. My cellphone continously ringed for about a minute and I was irritated to hear it, so I answered it lazily.

 

"Yoboseoyo.....yoboseoyo!" My anger has rised up. I heard no response the minute I talked.

 

"It's Sehun. Mind if I asked you to tag along with me?"

 

I was taken by surprise alittle that Sehun had the courage to call me after years that our friendship has broken up because of a girl. I silently put down my phone and hanged up. I wasn't rejecting him, but the fact that I knew where he wanted me to meetup. I turned off the lamplight and exited the building. I drove my car all the way to our favorite spot with a case of beer seated beside me. I parked my car and find him sitting on the bleachers near the soccer field. It felt weird walking in the school premises again. As I walked towards him, he immediately stood up to my presence. 

 

"Thought you wouldn't come." He scratched his head in amusement.

 

"Looks like you were willing to wait for me no matter what." I sat down and opened a beer bottle for him.

 

"Aren't you gonna ask?" He awkwardly said.

 

"Ask what?" Making no eye contact and just yearning for my drink to go rushing through my body.

 

"I want to say that I'm over Eun-hee and I think that rebuilding our friendship is the least that I can do." He placed his drink down on the ground.

 

"Pffttt...." I almost spat my drink.

 

"What?" He raised a curious brow.

 

"Really? You are over Eun-hee?" I thought it was a joke because the fact that he said he wanted to take her away from me.

 

"If I wasn't, wouldn't I be hitting you in the face right now?" He yelled in irratation.

 

"True." I chuckled at him. There, I felt comfort because I got my bestfriend back. It's weird how our relationship has become like this. It was really good that the people I knew were doing fine. The things we went through from high school as of till now. Zelo was meant for Eun-hee and it should have from the beginning. I feel like I am burden now to Eun-hee. But since she is with him, there is nothing to worry about right?

 

"I can't believe this place hasn't change one bit." He laid his back backwards and admire the view. I also look at whats infront of us. I still remember how we both came here alot to play and talk with the rest of the EXO members. If I hadn't come, our relationship could have really broken up with EXO as a whole.

 

"So...are you doing fine without her?" The air became heavy. He was waiting for my reply, and I just wanted to keep it simple as that.

 

"Yeah." I smiled faintly and we remained silent.

 

--------------------

 

"Mr. Han you have a board meeting at 4." My secretary handed my files as I stress myself out on the computer.

 

"Is that so?" I kept typing non-stop, not taking my eyes off the screen.

 

"Ne. Is there anything else you would want me to do?" She asked nervously.

 

"Can you call my father for me if I must attend an event?"

 

"Ne." She picked up the phone and dialed my father's phone number.

 

"Sir...." Her voice became shaky and could only look at me with worried eyes.

 

"What is it?" I tried to search the answer in her tone of voice.

 

"Your...your father is...in the hospital. He collasped earlier today and was rushed in." She slowly placed the phone back.

 

"Cancel the board meeting today." I rush over to the door while putting on my coat with my cellphone in my hand.

 

"Yes sir." She immediately said before I left my office and ran downstairs to my car in the parking lot.

 

--------------------

 

"Well, your father is doing fine now. He must rest despite his lack of health. He needs to stay overnight and we will call you by then." The doctor smiled widely as if it wasn't a bad thing to say.

 

"Thank you doctor." I faintly smiled and rubbed my temples.

 

"Is your father okay?" My mom walked  her way towards me. She rubbed her hands together, fearing if anything happened to him.

 

"Ne omma. It seems he was working too much." I turn to her and embrace her, trying calm her down. I could feel her heartbeat slowing down.

 

"Your father is aging by the day." She then pulled away making a fake smile. She knew that my father will soon meet his destination of no worries and I was surely not ready for it to happen.

 

"I'll go first and you should take some rest also. Don't go home late." She nodded her head preventing any tears that could have fallen by now. I watch her walk down the hallways slowly, and I turn around taking the opposite direction from her.

 

Zelo? What is he doing here? Is Eun-hee here also?

 

Zelo has taken the elevator down and I grew curiosity. I was urging to know why he was here, so I step forward to the front desk for assistance.

 

"Ummmm....excuse me." I leaned myself over the countertop to meet eye contact with the lady.
 

"Yes. How may I help you?" She calmly said.

 

"Is there a patient by the name of Eun-hee?"

 

She typed Eun-hees name on the computer and looked up to me as if she found her. "Ne. She is in the ninth floor of this building, room 913. By any chance are you here to visit her?"

 

"Ah-Ne!" My voice cracked. It showed a slight nervousness in me. 

 

"I'm sorry but visiting hours are limited. You can come again tomorrow."

 

"Gamsahamnida." I bowed my head and turned around away from the desk. I almost had the chance to see her, but the visitng hours are done for the day. I held my head down in shame, but my face lifted it up on its own when I came across a certain someone.

 

"Doctor!" I immediately said as I saw him walk pass by me.

 

"Oh! Didn't I spoke to you about your father earlier?" He pointed a finger at me, recognizing my face from before.

 

"Ne. But the thing is may I know about a patient here?"
 

"I am not allowed to give a patient's information unless-"

 

"Her name is Eun-hee. She used to be my girlfriend. I would want to know why is she staying over this hospital." I cutted him off as if there was no time.

 

"By the looks of it, you are telling me the truth. Come in my office." He gestured me the way.

 

"Okay....Eun-hee's profile." I sat down in his office, waiting patiently for him to speak again. He searched his cabinets and pulled out a folder. "She has been staying for awhile now."

 

"Why is that?" I lifted a brow.

 

"She is a few months pregnant and must be treated properly." He fixed his glasses and tried to read what was on her file for me.

 

Wait.....did he say pregnant?!?!

 

"P-p-pregnant?! Is she okay? Is she sick?" I leaned forward so I could hear what the doctor is saying clearly.

 

"In her case, it is very rare. I think it is best for me not to tell you any more. It seems confidential and only those who are close must know. Thank you for coming." He closed the file and stood right up. He held his hand out of the way to exit his room.

 

"Doctor...I must know." I pleaded him. The doctor pulled down his glasses and closed his eyes, gathering his thoughts together. It was wrong for me to even speak or wanting to hear her again. But I had a feeling that I know the reason why she is here. It wasn't my fault, but I have remember something. The doctor sighed and straightened up for me, and was ready to tell me the truth.

 

--------------------

 

Eun-hee's POV

 

"Zelo you don't have to stay." I groaned and felt bad for him to stay with me all day and night. I knew he was tired by the looks on his face.  He had eyebags underneath his groggily eyes and he was shivering cold because the AC that used in the room.

 

"I'll come back tomorrow then." He stretched his arms in the air and walked towards me. He leaned in and plant a kiss on my forehead. He tightened my hand in his and he was telling me that he was worried of me. He shouldn't be, so I smiled back at him. He let go and let himself out the door, leaving me alone. Zelo only knew about my pregnancy and I only wanted it that way. It was best for him to not know what else was happening to my body. I couldn't sit myself straight up and I was getting weak due to my health. I tried my best to get the best health I need, but it seems I could not fight what was trying to kill me in the inside. I've told my doctor to limit the information he has giving Zelo everyday because I didn't want to be a bothersome to him. If Zelo knew about it, he would be in rage and not trust me at all. 

 

"Zelo..." I laughed half-heartedly that he came back because he didn't want to leave me. But my facial expression drop down because it wasn't Zelo. It was opened no other than...

 

"Luhan!" I gasped and he was in shock to see me lying in bed with a growing belly. How did he manage to know I was in the hospital when Zelo was the only one that knew?

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He was alittle upset and walked infront of my bed.

 

"It has been months and you don't have to know." Our eyes met. In that instance, I looked away.

 

"How could you! You knew-"

 

"Of course we did it. But your life has been better hasn't it?" Streams of tears went down my red cheeks. I felt intense heat in my body. It wasn't a mood swing, but the anger of not wanting to see him. I didn't want him to see me like this.

 

"No!" He shouted out from his lungs. "You hid the fact that you have pancreatic cancer. And on top of that. You're pregnant!" He was breaking down into tears also. He became weak and looked at me with a worried look. He took a long deep breath before speaking to me again.

 

"The blood that was in the trash and the times that you looked like you were in pain. You were trying to bear it when you knew you had it, just like your mother." He cried out softly. He walked the side of me and grabbed my hands. My pale hands that were cold and weak as my body. His body temperature that warmed me and slowly, he placed one of my hands on his cheek. He wanted me to feel his warm touches. He let out a tear as he rubbed my hands softly on his cheeks.

 

 

He looked up and whispered, "Don't you dare leave me again."


 

Sorry guys for not updating every week :/ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Chapter 24 is in process so please anticipate it! :D 

 

BTW, did you guys watch EXO Showtime? What about the 8th episode? Did you guys like it? hehehe :3

 

Me and Cassi went to the grand opening of Nature Republic and we waited until 6 pm for a giveaway. We recieved a big poster of EXO and a standee of one of them. I got Suho <3 (My bias :D) and Cassi got Luhan.