I Want You

White Love

Eunhee's POV

"Lu-Luhan." I stuttered to break the silence that grew upon us. I couldn't believe I was talking in my sleep. For a second, I never thought the hand I touched with tender was so real. It gave me comfort and brang me to a place I seemed to forgotten. I was once my old self and saw nothing, but the touch of love. I was with someone I could not possibly describe. I only saw what was just a pair of hands intertwined with mines on my lap as I grabbed it to meet my face. I saw a smile that let the end of his lips curl upwards. He was in delight and we were just fond in each other's presence because nothing was great compared to the person you were with. The moment I tried to see his whole facial feature, I was in reality. 

Luhan stood there with his teeth gritted together, defining his jawlines. He wasn't in the urge to go in rage, but the look in his eyes that did not want to let a tear drop. He stood there strong and heaved a sigh.

"Are you okay?" He croaked. Never did he step forward or took my hand. He stood there from a distance.

"I'm-I'm fine." I look down. Too fixated at my hands.

"You should rest some more. I'll leave." Footsteps were then made to the door and a click sound was followed by it.

"Good night Eunhee." He spoke before leaving the room.

I looked up, alittle disappointed of his disappearance. I was alone in my cold room. I looked out the window only finding gray clouds covering the shimmering moon. The night would soon turn to day and as always, I would go through numerous testing. My pain was not lessening by the hour. I felt bad that this baby is suffering with me. What could I possibly do before my baby will be born? Should I end my life already? It won't do me good. LIfe is a gift, but why am I gonna die soon? Don't you think God is being too harsh on me? 

Who did I dream about?

--------------------

"Drink some water." Zelo lifted my cup to my mouth as I drank slowly. He placed it down as it became empty and used a napkin to remove any drops of liquid on my lips.

"Are you still tired?" He looked at me with worried eyes.

"Kind of." I lightly chuckled.

"Why don't you sleep then? It's good for you." He took hold of my shoulders and place me down on the hospital bed. I grinned at him seeing he was trying to take me care as possible. Nowadays he has not been coming to see me because he went back to work. He got a called from his boss about his absences and was upset. The boss took him easy and said he would give him a warning or he is done for good. Zelo really worked day till night in the car shop to pay my hospital bills. He found out the price and could not sit any longer. Not only that, but Luhan has already paid almost everything including any possible surgeries. He apologizes to me once in awhile to remind me that I shouldn't be sad while he is gone. He would sometimes talk about Luhan, only making me feel uncomfortable hearing him. Zelo would say Luhan will of course visit me while he is gone, but he never did. Just a few days ago when I woke up from my dream, he hasn't come since then. It wondered me if he was too busy to come or just not bothered to. But either way, I know that he wants me to be in a good state.

"I'll come back. Okay?" I nodded in response and closed my eyelids of the sound of him leaving. Every breath I took, my stress seems to go away slowly. When my day finally comes, all of those who stayed by my side I was thankful yet guilty to what you had to hear or go through with me. Especially Zelo and Sehun. Sehun who hid his feelings from me and still loved me for what I am. He stood by my side when I had my heat broken for the first time. My tears being drowned in his delicate skin and felt his comfort in the hugs he made. He managed not to let his anger out even when he knew I liked his bestfriend, Luhan. Of course he took action, but I refused to be by his side as he asked for my hand in marriage. Zelo, who I met at a cold, windy night in the park near my house. Who knew of the odds that I slept at high school stranger's house while his mom approved of me staying over as long as I want even for years. It was funny when she accused Zelo to be sleeping with me on the first meeting. She was a caring and lovely person that I would also call as my mom. It disheartens me to remember the day she threw trash at my face like I was some with dirty money thrown at me. Though I let it go and moved on knowing Seohyun loved Zelo also, not wanting him to leave her. So she lied to umma, but I understood. You had to do whatever it takes to get something you want right?

Luhan.....without you, I wouldn't have changed and met Zelo. You were my first, but it seems you won't be my last. I see you also moved on and theres nothing in your heart that shares love towards me. It was just care and conscious to do whats best. I thank you to the little things you brought in my life even though we ended up broken. You had a way to go through my heart and make me smile everyday. I can remember the blossoms that bloomed in a beautiful day of December. We would always stay at the same bench, watching endless snowflakes falling on our heads as our hands intertwined together. Your warmth that made me wanna snuggle with you as your hands made its way on my cheeks and we stared at each others eyes and you....

Wait.

What am I saying?

It could not be.

"Hey." A soft soothing voice came through my ears and my head peaked up to see who it was.

"Looks like you need me." He smiled at me as the way he did 2 years ago. He hush me as I cried tears by his shoulder. He knew when I wasn't feeling good. He knew I needed him as much as he wanted to.

--------------------

"Eun-hee, don't think so hard." He rubbed his thumb on the palm of my hand in circles.

"I don't know. Why is he coming back in my head?" I asked him with fear.

"It seems you still have feelings for him. Don't think about it the wrong way just because you are with Zelo now. It's just your heart that is beating for someone else than the one that stood by you within those two years."

"I can't. I know that he has moved on and it's just wrong that I can't decide who when of course I would upset Zelo once again."

"You'll never know when you ask." He took a hold on my hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Thanks Sehun. I never thought I would need you again." I faintly smiled. I wasn't able to smile widely now that the cold air froze me like ice and my lips became chapped.

"See you again?" He got up from his chair and glance at me.

"Whenever you feel like it." I watched Sehun wrapped himself in his large coat and blew warm air in my hands before leaving me.

"Thanks." I muttered just as he closed the door tightly.  

What was I suppose to do? I thought knowing I was in a unexplainable feeling. Sehun knew what was it, but wanted me to find it on my own. How cruel? 

I chuckled and let out a breath. Today was exhausting and I went into a deep slumber.

-------------------

"Thank you Doctor." I rubbed my eyelids meeting a figure that I could not see cleary. I winced in pain, trying to sit up and see that the figure ran by my side and helped me up.

"You should go back to sleep." He rudely said and push me gently in bed.

"No." I shook my head and try to grasp whats happening around me. I was quite irritated at him and wanted to voice out my voice. He slowly pulled his hand away from my shoulders and saw his eyes widened in shock. 

"I'm sorry. It's just that..." I shook my head in embarassment.

"It's okay." He watched me sit up and I look back with my eyes staring deeply in his. His doe eyes that shown a soft side of him. His eyes glistening in the light and our eyes did not leave each other and it made my heart thump in a fast pace. I took a hold of my chest to stop it. It wouldn't, so I turned my head sideways. I felt my cheeks being heated and it felt more weirder that this feeling was familiar. A walk through the park with its cherry blossoms flowing in the air. It was windy as always and I was about to take a picture. In my lens, I was meet by a handsome man. It was Luhan who surprised me by the second. I placed my camera down and was awe in his appearance. My first time that my heart beated in a irregular and pace. It was the day that I actually fell in love with Luhan. The fringe of his bangs hanging over his eyes in a messy state and the ends of his lips curled upwards. The air that surrounded us and the cherry blossom trees that made that day so sweet and dreamy. I've encountered a beauty and he chose me to be his.

"Can we talk outside for awhile Luhan?" I trembled my words, but stayed calm. I needed to say what Sehun has discovered. It was best to let it out then in when you might not know what may come. It was time.

--------------------

I pressed my lips together and found myself being nervous. It was like confessing my feelings to Luhan once again where my heart beat faster and I was fidgeting the ends of my gown. I look at Luhan with inquiry eyes and found myself staring at him than him looking back in my eyes. I shrugged my shoulders but let myself straightened up, building confidence inside.

"Luhan...." I whispered.

There was no response but silence. He sat there playing with his phone.

"I want to ask you question." I continued.

"It's just that when you remembered by someone does it mean that you have feelings for them?" I bit my bottom lip in curiosity.

"It depends." He straightened up and not letting his eyes off his phone. "Does your heart feel weird?"

"Yes. I've never thought it would be this way." I look down on my lap, not wanting to make it awkward for me to stare any longer.

"What was it that made you this way?"

"Someone that is now dearly beloved to me. I just wanna know if he loves me the same way. It was unbelieveable that I still have the same feelings for him from before. It was really fate that brought us together." I placed particles of my hair behind my ear.

"Well you got your wish from the start." He smiled at me with a fond look. I return him a smile and I wanted to hug him. He understood me. My hands then crept to reach his.

"You have Zelo now. Of course he loves you than ever." I faintly smiled upon hearing his words and I couldn't understand what I did wrong. Did I not explain clearly? 

My hands then made its way on my lap.

"It's not him." His head shot up and looked at me with his eyebrows creased.

"It's you that entered into my heart once again. I think I'm falling for you again." I looked at him with teary eyes.

He let out a chuckle and pat me in the shoulder. "Nice joke Eun-hee. Did the guys put you up in this?" The ends of his eyes crinkles and he sees it differently.

"No."

His smile slowly fades away and turns his knees in my direction.

"I wanna know if you have feelings for me also."

"Much being said from you, I'm not the person you love. Whats there to me compared to Zelo? Get your head straight, you're just thinking wrong." He rubbed my little forehead with his thumb and let go. He found it as a childish play and ends up laughing at me.

"We should go inside. It's getting cold." He stood up, lending me his hand.

I stared at it, hesitating if I should do so or not.

"I'm serious." My lips quivering to whimper, but I sat there waiting for his response.

"You're lying?" He scoffed and stuffed his hands in the front pockets of his khakis.

"If you're the real Eun-hee, you would push me away and tell me in my face that I should go along with what I have now?" He bended down to meet eye level with me.

He was right. I've pushed him to a limit where I would constantly tell him to leave me alone and do what he was doing all along. Being successful as his father and living with no worries without me. I was just an obstacle in his work. But couldn't he see I'm choosing him over Zelo? Zelo has changed Seohyun and she found her true love. Just as Luhan, he changed me, but my feelings has never changed. I just try to vanish it everyday though its not worth it. We were made to be together. Wouldn't he be in joy or in tears that I finally confessed?

I turned away from him and looked down at the ground. Why am I so stupid? I pushed him soo far from him, why am I acting like this? Out of the corner of my eye I see Luhan rise and start to walk back inside. I guess he doesn't love me anymore. No. I feel it. He still does.

"LUHAN! HAJIMA!!" I ran up to him and backed hugged him. It was clear that he was surprise because of his sudden breathing and he's frozen. 

"Luhan......" I just don't know what to do so I hold onto him tight.

"Eun-hee please just stop this act." He slips away from my hold. "You have Zelo now." He turned to look at me.

We stared at each others eyes. Luhan sighed and leaned his back on the wall.

A moment of silence was upon us. "It was always you. No matter how hard I tried to forget you, you keep on coming up in my head. I miss you so much." I cried.

Luhan lifts up his head, "You're just tired. Come lets just go back in and have you rested." He was about to walk when I put all my weight on him making him lean on the wall. Our body was right next to each other and our faces only inches apart. I hear his heart beating and I remember that night, that special night when me and him became one. I miss him so much!

"Eun-...."

I grabbed on the side of his cheeks and stared in his orbs. He was frozen for a second of my sudden reaction, but he did not push me away. Every second that passed, my face seems to inch alittle closer to his. My unsteady breath hitting against his thin lips. I then let myself go. My lips met against his and I deepen it with such warmth and desire. He tried pushing me away, lightly as possible. I felt nothing but me pushing on him when I tugged on his collar, not wanting to stop. He squirmed and pleaded me to stop under my breath. He managed to stop me and stared at me with an intense gaze. His eyes then soften searching the look on my face. Just in a few seconds, Luhan gave up and kissed me back. His hands strolling on my back up to my head. My palms reaching on his chest and his hands crawling to my chin, pulling it closer for us to kiss so passionately. We were alone, just us in this hallaway not able to let anyone witness our love affection for one another. When I could not breathe any longer, I pulled away but my gaze still on him. It was as if my lips soften and my insides curled. I was melted in his looks and the gentle kisses we had. I would want to say what more can I ask for, but Luhan did not see the point nor accepted me yet. He was still confused, but what? What is making him this way? Did I really change him? Please say something Luhan. 

After a long awaited silence, I cleared my throat and stared at him with eagerness.

"Do you think I'm the real Eun-hee now?"