Coming Back To You

White Love

Eun-hee’s POV

 

I'm sorry...

 

The scene kept playing in my head as I continued packing my things. I still can remember his hurtful eyes and his sorrow look. There was nothing I could do to make him happy. Was it possible for him to smile atleast once? Have I created another "Sehun"? The thought of Sehun, I have grew distance from him. Was he okay? Did he move on? What has love done to us? Break us apart? But I have Zelo now, right? Everything will go back in it's ways before.

 

I walked down the stairs with my luggage in my hands. I struggled step by step until a pair of hands swept my luggage away from me. He carried it all the way down to the front door as if it was a light feather. I slowly took my time down the stairs and tried to find those doe eyes that seem to avoid me. Luhan's eyes were glued to the wooden floor as he leans back on the edge of the door with his hands in his front pockets. I fiddled with the ends of my dress wishing he would speak. I shyly lift my head up and it was his head turned to the direction of outside. I was waiting for Zelo's arrival any moment and it was just wrong of Luhan helping me packing up. Worst is the fact that I'm leaving him and go into Zelo's arms. As we stood there awkwardly, it was me who cleared my throat. Zelo's car approached in Luhan's parking lot and Zelo got out finding me already ready to leave. I carried my things and Zelo offered to help me halfway. He nicely put it in the back of the car and shut the trunk closed. As we were about to get in, I took a glance at Luhan. Our eyes met for a mere second and my heart tightened at the look of his face. He was waiting for my leave before going in.

 

"I'll be back. It will only be a second." Zelo nodded as I ran up to Luhan.

 

As I reached up to him, he was not surprise, he just looked at me with no emotions.

 

"Why aren't you going?" He blinked at me.

 

"Why are you acting like this?" I questioned him while pouting.

 

"Haven't you remember from last night? If you leave, I won't look at you the same way as before." He gave me a stern look.

 

"But..." I don't what I should feel. Should I feel happy or sad? Molla......

 

"Zelo must be waiting impatiently. You should hurry up and go." He took a step back, ready to shut the door infront of me.

 

"Luhan." I stepped my foot in.

 

"Can you atleast tell me-" I slowly reached for his right hand but he pulled it away before I could even touch it, which made me shock.

 

"Are you asking me to say something nice before you leave?" He looked tired and was not in the mood.

 

"Well...yeah." I softly said and slowly bowed my head down.

 

He let out a sigh and stood right before my eyes. He lightly cup my face in his hands. His warm hands that melted me. "Live your life with no regrets. Live like there is no tomorrow. I won't be there to comfort you, but Zelo will. He was destined to be with you and don't be upset that I won't have you. Everyone has their losses and today I must smile. Don't feel bad about me. If I lost you once, I can do it again." He slightly pulls his left hand down and reaches my head with his right. He gave me a light pat and nodded his head to the direction of Zelo's car then looked away.

 

"Don't keep him waiting." He pressed his lips together.

 

I walked back into Zelo's car and silent fell over us.

 

"Are you okay?"Zelo gave me this concern look.

 

"Ne." I gave him a slight smile.

 

"Aja! Let's go!" Zelo pressend on the gas pedal and we were off.  As I was looking outside the window, I can see from the mirror a figure slowly fading away. Getting smaller and smaller. I don't know why but my heart sank as I see it disappear from my eyes.

 

Goodbye Luhan....

 

---------------------

 

"Here we are." Zelo happily said as he safely drop down my boxes of clothes in his apartment.

 

I was quite familiar with it, but the sight of seeing it made me feel guilty. I could tell that Seohyun has also packed up her things for good and I was the one that would be filling in the empty spaces in the apartment.

 

"You don't like it?" He snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Ani." I meekly smiled at him.

 

"I'll grab the rest of your stuffs." He said while dusting off his hands. "You can unpack while I go downstairs." He kissed me on the cheek before going down. It was a kiss that felt nothing more. It was just a sign he would come back to me again.

 

I sighed and slowly took a look in each room. How could Seohyun manage to leave him when she loves him so much? I hope she's okay. I started unpacking and I was half way down until Zelo came up with my luggages.

 

"Here's more." He dropped it next to me.

 

"Want something to drink or eat?" He looked above me.

 

"I'm good." I continued to neatly put my clothes in the drawer.

 

"oh....okay." He awkwardly said and scratched the back of his neck.

 

"Whats with the long face?" He plopped down infront of me and leaned in as our faces were only inches apart.

 

Was I too obvious? *sigh* I don't know why I'm like this..I should be happy right now.

 

"It's just nothing." I gulped and slowly looked away.

 

He sighed and leaned back alittle. "I know it's hard to move on since more than a year has passed since we were together. But you have me now. You have nothing to worry about."

 

He was right. I have him now but why am I feeling this way? I just wish I can smile like before when I'm always with Zelo.

 

"Please love me again. I'm still the Zelo you once loved before." He placed his thumb on my chin. 

 

"Please forget about him. Jebal, Minyoung." He pleaded and I could never disagree with him. I must move on just like what Luhan has said. Hearing him say my old name gave me reassurance that he will always be there for me from now on. I trust him.

 

I love you Zelo. I missed you soo much I thought that I could die. Please, make it like the old days, where we were happy and just glad to be in each other's arms. I missed those days. Please, make new memories with me that would be unforgetable and for the past to be seen as our motivation to be together. I love you Zelo.

 

After eating dinner we watched a movie in the living room and we end up sleeping in each other's arms. I couldn't sleep so I decided to get up but when I made only a tiny move, Zelo quickly wrapped his left arm around my waist. 

 

"Gajima." Zelo said sleepily.

 

"Stay here with me." He pulled me to him and before I know it. I fell asleep. Maybe that was the only thing I was missing. The warmth of Zelo's embrace. I now know that I made the right decision. I smiled at the scent of Zelo's cologne.

 

---------------------

Sehun's POV

 

"YAH! SEHUN!!!!" I groan at the voice of Kai outside my house. The banging of his fist on my front door has woken me up and I couldn't stand it anymore.

 

"What is he doing here?" I squinted my eyes to get a clear view of what is infront of me.

 

That's weird. 

 

I was and found pieces of my clothing on the floor. That's when I notice that I've slept with someone. I see pieces of lingerie laying on the floor also.

 

It couldn't be?

 

My heart was thumping hard on my chest. I already felt fear for who it might be. Then that moment, her arms s around my waist and she slightly moan of the annoying noise of Kai outside. My eyes popped out real wide and I gulped down. She also wakes up to find me with her in bed. We were both and she starts to scream.

 

"YAH!!!!" She kicks me out of bed and she grabs the sheets, wrapping it around her body. She felt violated and stands up with a lamp from the nightstand, ready to hit me.

 

"Hold on." I held up my right hand as I have my other hand with clothes covering my private area.

 

"Get out of my house!" She yells and jumps on the bed to take action.

 

"This is my house! And I have no clue how you got here or how we are both like this." I pointed at her and to me.

 

"Chinja?" Her eyes scan around the room and she hits herself with the lamp.

 

"I can't believe it. I am such an idiot." She mumbles and shakes her head.

 

"Wait." I immediately say.

 

"What?" She questions me as she takes a hold of herself.

 

"Have we met before?" I slowly said.

 

"Mwo?" She thought I was insane.

 

"You look familiar. Aren't you....?" I thought real hard to find the right name.

 

"Ahhh....Junji?" I question her.

 

"OMG." She facepalms herself and drops down on the bed.

 

Everything starts to come together and it was hard to realize that I did it with Eun-hee's friend.

 

--------------------

 

Luhan's POV

 

"Hey!" Xiumin and the rest of the crew came into the house.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" I raised a brow at them as they comfortably seat themselves in my living room.

 

"Where's Eun-hee?" Chanyeol was curious and didn't care to answer my question.

 

"Maybe she's upstairs." D.O. goes up while Suho follows behind all happily.

 

"She's not there!" I shouted to them, kinda irratated. They all came down with a frown.

 

"Where is she then?" Kris opens a can of soda from the fridge and waits for my reply. It was hard enough for me to mention her or her name. It was killing me in the inside and I needed to take a deep breath before speaking about her again.

 

"She left." I held my head down.

 

"What do you mean she left?" Baekhyun asks while he slammed his cup onto the kitchen table.

 

"She's no longer gonna be in my life." I tried to take in pride as I lift up my head to them. But the group reacted really surprise. Chen did a spit take with his drink towards Sehun.

 

"YAH!" Sehun yelled at him while wiping his face with the napkin.

 

"She's with Sehun now?" Chen says as everyone was in shock.

 

"No....she's with Zelo now." I tightened my hand in a fist, trying not to get angry. I gritted my teeth and sighed once again.

 

"That explains it." Tao mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

"It's okay. I'm fine really. I understand now that we won't have a future together. She was meant for Zelo and he will protect as always, like before. I've done so much damage to her that I was the reason why she ran away from home. She was doing fine until I came back into her life and now, I should careless what she is doing in her life. I am just an obstacle in her relationship with Zelo and I should move on." I bit the bottom of my lip and look outside, only to see snow drizzling down. It just reminds me of Eun-hee; how we met, how we share our kisses under the cherry blossom trees, stroll around the park and me admiring her beautiful looks. I missed it all and now I am sitting on a couch, drowning into my sorrow. My friends try to cheer me up, but only her could do that. Make me smile and laugh at random times. Now that she is gone, I shall turn the other way too and meet someone else as well.

 

*ring*

 

My phone starts to ring and I find a unknown number.

 

"Yobosaeyo?" I speak and everyone starts to lower down their voices for me.

 

"Luhan?" It was her and she sounded like she was going through pain. What was the reason why she called me? Was it that she needed me? Where was she as of now? At home? I got up, grabbing my keys off the counter and jacket.

 

"Where are you going?" Lay got up as well then everyone followed.

 

"I have to go somewhere." I left them as I drove off to see her.