Who Am I?

White Love

Young-su's POV

"Is everything okay?" Luhan stepped beside Eun-hee.

 

"I don't think Young-su is feeling well. We should take him to the hospital." Eun-hee said. I see her eyes getting teary.

 

"I'm alright. There's no need to do that." I told them.

 

"Young-su?!?!" Seohyun came running to me and grabbed me in the face.

 

"Seohyun I think you should take him to the hospital."

 

My head ache so much and I feel like collasping. Luhan then took my right arm over his left shoulder. He noticed that I wasn't really feeling well because I wasn't responding to them. I rode in Luhan's car with him while Eun-hee rode in my car with Seohyun. We reached to the hospital and Eun-hee and Luhan help me walk inside the hospital. Seohyun ran up to the counter and asks for help. My eyelids closed and my heart beated slowly.

 

What's going on with me?

 

I feel numb and I suddenly collasped. I can't open my eyes. I only can hear Luhan, Eun-hee, and Seohyun talking.

 

What's happening?!?!

 

Everything turned blurry.

 

--------------------------

 

Eun-hee's POV

 

"Is he going to be alright?" I ask Luhan.

 

"Don't worry the doctor took him in already and Seohyun's next to him." Luhan put his right arm around me.

 

"What happened anyways?" Luhan look down at me with curiousity.

 

"I don't know. It just suddenly happened." I look straight into his eyes.

 

"Don't worry. He'll be alright. Lets go." Luhan pulled me and we headed towards the exit.

 

Even though Luhan is trying to comfort me. I still feel uneasy. I don't know why but I wanted to stay in the hospital and wait until Young-su wakes up. 

 

Young-su are you alright?......

 

--------------------

 

Young-su's POV

 

*beep beep beep*

 

I opened my eyelids and I see a machine next to me. My eyes gazed around and I saw Seohyun waking up on the right side of the room. She lifted her head off her arms which laid on my bed.

 

"You're awake." She tiredly said.

 

"How long have I been sleeping?" I tried getting up but my arms aren't strong enough so Seohyun helped me.

 

"Just two days." She rubbed her eyes and yawned after helping me.

 

"Two days?! What did the doctor say?" I look at her curious.

 

"He said that you just needed sleep, thats all. When you wake up, he said he will ask you questions and if you are fine, he will discharge you from the hospital." She stretched her arms up in the air and petted me on my head.

 

"That's a relief." I felt relaxed and laid my back on the headboard.

 

"You really got me scared. What happened to you at the restaurant?" She pouted.

 

"I don't know. Images just popped up out of nowhere and it seems like I out." I scratched my head.

 

"How did that happen?" She went to a table and was filling up a glass of water.

 

"Eun-hee dropped her phone and as I was about to reach it, both of our hands touch. I felt electricity running in my body and that's when the images pop up." I look up at the ceiling.

 

"What was it?" She was filling another glass with water.

 

"I don't know. All I know I've heard Eun-hee wrong. It felt so surreal. It felt like she was saying "saranghaeyo. Zelo saranghaeyo.". 

 

I then heard no drop of water hitting inside a cup. I looked up and saw Seohyun froze. She still held the pitcher in her hand above the glass titled upwards and she did not speak.

 

"Do you know anything about this?" I feel kind of suspicious cause of her action right now.

 

"A-ani." She placed the pitcher down and picked up the two glasses. She held out a glass infont of me and I took it. I gulped it down and a doctor came in.

 

"Ah, you're already awake. Good to see you." He said and we shook hands.

 

"You can call me Dr.Jin. How are you feeling?" He look at my eyes and then my mouth with a small flashlight.

 

"Good." I smiled.

 

"Feeling nauseous, dizzy, aching in any parts of the body?" He looked at his clipboard.

 

"Nope." I hug my pillow.

 

He placed his left hand on my forehead and it took a minute for him to let go.

 

"No fever." He wrote down on his checkboard.

 

"Have you been taking any medications or did not feel good for the past few days?"

 

I shook my head.

 

"You seem fine. Is it okay if we run a few more tests to be sure?"

 

"Why not?" I said, getting off my bed and followed him behind. I went through some ER tests and blood tests. Afterwards, me and Seohyun waited in the room to see my results. Seohyun waited nervously in a chair, not wanting to hear anything bad. I felt 100% that there was nothing wrong with me. Our heads then turn quickly as we heard the doorknob turn. A nurse opened the door slightly open and popped her head inside the room.

 

"Young-su? Dr.Jin would like to see you in his office." We both got up and Seohyun started getting her things.

 

"Alone." The nurse added. I was confused but Seohyun just happily smiled at me. I knew she wanted to come but there was no way.

 

I planted a kiss on her forehead and whispered, "I'll be back."

 

She looked up at me with her innocent eyes. I couldn't resist but to stare for a longtime until the nurse cleared for me to go. We parted and I went through the halls to meet Dr.Jin with the nurse. The nurse then left me as we got to his office. I breathed in and knocked on the door three times.

 

"Come in." He said from inside. I entered and saw Dr.Jin waiting for my presence. I bowed down before sitting in a chair infront of him and his desk.

 

"Is anything wrong Dr.Jin?" I wondered because I was told to come here alone.

 

"Have you gotten into an accident before Young-su?" I was already feeling suspicious that he dodge the question and changed the subject.

 

"I did fell down once on my bike which was few months ago."

 

"Where you bleeding?" He wrote down on his checkboard again.

 

"Ani. I had a helmet on. Safety first right?" I chuckled, but as I saw in Dr.Jin's eyes that he was serious, I stopped.

 

"Did you go to the hospital right away?"

 

"I wasn't bleeding so I thought I was fine."

 

"Mr.Young-su, even if you weren't bleeding, part of your brain has been damaged." He pointed his pencil at me and placed it down on his desk.

 

"What do you mean?" I was shaking.

 

"You have a mild TBI. It seems the motor vehicle crash was the cause."

 

"I'm fine. No opened head injuries. I'm alright, right?" I was getting scared.

 

"Most people would recover quickly in a week. But since you did not go to a hospital, I'm not sure it is permanent."

 

"Are you saying I might have it?"

 

"I want to ask you something else. Have you been hallicunating?"

 

"What?!?!" I said in anger. Not knowing if I should be mad at the fact my doctor is not telling me I'll be fine or asking me this question. "You think I was on drugs!?!?!"

 

He walked around his desk and leaned back with his arms crossed. "Well your lungs are in poor condition, but you do not have lung cancer." He smiled.

 

I scratched the back of my head, trying to remember. "I think I was hallucinating before I out."

 

"Was there any side effects you had with it?" He tilted his head.

 

"I got a headache."

 

He picked up my profile from behind and scratched his little chin. He flipped pages and pages and closed it.

 

"What is it?" I moved myself forward to get a peek at my profile though Dr.Jin lightly push me away not getting a glance.

 

"When you took the blood tests, there was a match."

 

"Match of what?" I was trying to look at him in the face.

 

"I thought you would know since you came here once." His voice started to go lower and held his head down.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Have you remember coming here?" He slowly lift his head up.

 

"No." I shook my head.

 

A heavy sigh came out of his mouth and he sat down at his desk.

 

"Dr.Jin!!! I really have no clue what you are trying to tell me? Ever since I stepped in this office. You're asking me random questions?!?!" I slammed both of my hands on his desk.

 

"WHAT IS IT!?!?!?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

 

"Examining your blood in the lab, your blood match with another person. Also files pop up." He interwined his hands together on the desk. I felt my chest popping because of anger and nervousness building inside. My left hand clenched into a fist and I could not think what he would say. It must be bogus, I thought.

 

"Your blood type is A. You were born on October 15,1996 and you lived in Busan-"

 

"OMG!" I scoffed, interrupting him. I walked around the room and rested my hands on the left side of the room.

 

"You lived with your mom and went to TSENT High school." He tried raising his voice for me to hear.

 

"What the hell are you telling!?!?" I faced my body at him.

 

"Your name is Choi Junhong or...I should say Zelo."

 


What?!?! Another update the next day? Hahaha!!! You guys really deserve it, really. I think many of you guys aren't quite surprise that Yong-su was Zelo. We always have been given you guys hints and it was obvious :'( There is more things that will be shocking compared to this in the future chapters. Surprisingly, not a single one of you said you want to ship Eun-hee with. With this chapter, this is just a beginning and we will not dissapoint you^^