You

White Love

Eun-hee’s POV

I tossed Yongguk a ice bag and he caught it. He placed it on his right side of his forehead and groan. I scoffed and looked at them with an irritated look. It was 5:40 in the morning.

"You guys are lucky that I didn't call the cops on you." I stood up from the couch and poured Jongup, and Himchan's glasses full of water. Jongup, Himchan, and Daehyun were scrunching down on my leftovers from the other day.

 

"Well let's say you do call the cops? Apparently you wouldn't file charges on our asses." Youngjae said with a mature voice and holding out the ice bag he was using at me.

 

"You were tresspassing!" I slammed my hand on the table making Jongup, Daehyun, and Himchan shot up from their seats.

 

"We just wanted to see you." Himchan whined.

 

"How did you know my address?" I questioned.

 

"Well...." Himchan faced away from me and scratched his little stupid head of his.

 

"What is it? You can't tell me?" I said in a cocky tone.

 

"Junji and Yunghee told me where you lived." Himchan felt apologetic towards me.

 

"If you wanted to see me, you should have approached me properly. Maybe like ringing the front door bell and say "hello" as I open the door for you."

 

"Even if we still do that, you would totally ignore us." Daehyun said with his mouth full. 

 

"Yeah." Jongup was agreeing. "We've been calling your cell more than a 100 times and you didn't even pick our calls."

 

"Neither Junji or Yunghee." Yongguk added.

 

"We miss you Eun-hee. Well we miss Min-young actually..." Youngjae spoke.

 

I sighed in silence. If they only knew my point of view, I should never exist in this world. I told lies and made someone fall in love with me. And that someone died.

 

"Eun-hee. Just because of what happened from one year ago, doesn't mean we hate you." Daehyun said.

 

"Are you done eating?" I took Daehyun's plate before he could answer and dumped it in the sink. I then went straight the bathroom and locked the doors behind me. I opened the faucet and splash water on my face. I lift my head and look at myself in the mirror. I wanted to cry. I turn around and grabbed my towel. 

 

I'm so glad you said that Daehyun... I just don't want any of you guys to get hurt anymore that's why I'm pushing myself away from you guys.. It's nice to see you guys again.

 

I dried my face and then went back to the living room. 

 

"Eun-hee, why don't we go somewhere?" Youngjae asks me happily.

 

"Go where?" I ask.

 

"You replied so that means you're down with the idea!" Himchan said in excitement.

 

"Yay!! Minyoung's coming!!" Jongup hugs me then twirled me around.

 

"Yah put me down! I didn't say I'm going." 

 

"No you're coming with us!" Jongup put me over his shoulder while the other half of me is in the front. I tried kicking but his hands were around my legs.

 

"Daehyun, grab Minyoung's bag. Let's go guys!" Daehyun grabbed my phone and my purse. Yongguk opened the door and we started to go to their cars.

 

"Yah let me down Jongup! I'm gonna smack you!" I yelled at him.

 

"Arraso." He put me down gently.

 

"I can't go with you guys. I'm wearing my Pj's already and I'm tired." I said.

 

"Awww come on Minyoung!!!!" Youngjae pouted.

 

"PEASE~~~~" The five of them pleaded.

 

"I promise, I'll go with you guys next time." I held out my pinky.

 

"Promise?" Himchan raised his eyebrows at me.

 

"I promise!" I held out my right hand and we did our secret handshake.

 

"YAY!!" All of B.A.P yelled.

 

"Ok bye Minyoung!!" Youngjae came to me and hugged me really tight.

 

"Ouchh..." I said as he put me back down.

 

"Guys, call me Eun-hee now. Minyoung's not real." I smile at them.

 

"NO!" Daehyun said.

 

"To us Minyoung's not dead. She's right in front of us." Jongup said right after.

 

"And plus, we like Minyoung better then Eun-hee." Yongguk winked at me.

 

"Arrasso, only you guys can call me Minyoung. You guys should go home and get some sleep." 

 

"Alright, let's go guys." Yongguk told the others.

 

"Bye Minyoug!!!!" All of them said to me and they went off.

 

I went straight to my condo and into my room.

 

What a night. I miss them so much. The reason why I'm pushing myself away from them is because I don't want them to get hurt because of me, like what happened to Zelo.... Bit it's really nice to see them...

 

I closed my eyes and picture Zelo smiling at me.

 

How are you oppa? I miss you so much!...

--------------------

 

"Eun-hee-ah wake up." I feel someone moving me by my shoulders.

 

"Mmm....5 more minutes." I told the person.

 

"Honey, we're going to be late for the interviews." I opened my eyes and it's my dad.

 

"What interviews?!" I didn't hear about this.

 

"The job interviews. I have a lot of meetings today so you'll be the one who's going." My dad sat on my bed.

 

"What?! Why didn't you tell me yesterday???" 

 

"Sorry. I just found out last night and I thought you were sleeping already." My dad explained.

 

"No it's alright dad. I'll get ready." 

 

"Alright, we'll go to the office together. I'll wait for you in the car." I nodded and he went down to the parking lot.

 

After 30 minutes I finished getting dressed and I headed downstairs. My dad and I quickly went to the office.

 

My dad asked me why I'm wearing this:

 

 

and I told him that I just want to dress comfortable and not stylish. We seperated when I reached the floor of where the interviews are being held. I said goodbye to my dad and went towards a big door.

 

"This will be a long day." I whispered to myself before entering the interview room.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

 

"Here to interview applicants." Jongsuk spoke with a serious tone. He had his right leg over his left and wore a suit. It was my first time seeing him in one.

 

"Your dad asked us to help you." IU added. She wore her plain and simple clothing that did not reveal her bare skin. 

 

"Since you're here, you must be atleast useful." I sat between them.

 

"When will we start interviewing?" I questioned as I open my notebook and click my pen.

 

"Whenever you are ready." IU said.

 

"Okay. Let them in." And the doors open.

 

--------------------

 

"You should choose me because I'm the best." A women in early 20's wore heavy makeup and her dress was so high reaching the bottom of her .

 

"How are you "the best"?" I was curious.

 

"I just know it." She flipped her hair to the side with attitude.

 

I scoffed and put a huge "X" beside her name.

 

"I need this job." This lady pleading down to her knees. She was trying to put an act with puppy eyes.

 

"Wae?" I did not give her eye contact because of her foolish act.

 

"Because I'm pregnant." I looked at her and I did not see a little bump on her stomach.

 

"How many months?"

 

"Ne?" She didn't know what I was saying.

 

"The baby?" I lifted my left eyebrow at her.

 

"I just found out yesterday I was pregnant."

 

"Oh my god...." I shook my head.

 

"Baby don't cry~ Tonight~ Eodumi geochigo nam-"

 

"STOP!" I screamed, covering my ears. I couldn't bear to listen to him anymore. He sounded like a whale and did not, at all, hit the high notes. My coworkers were also holding onto their ears, not letting go if he were to sing again.

 

He stopped dancing and singing. "Waeyo?" He had a dumb look on his face.

 

"What does this have to do with applying a job here?" I wanted a full explanation.

 

"This isn't the KPOP STAR auditions?"

 

After 4 hours of endless applicants coming in, I felt tiresome. Each and everyone of them failed to impress me or meet my expectations. Some attended college and had a degree, but some just had no sense of style or had a bad background. I started to get a headache and couldn't do this anymore.

 

I slammed my hand on the table with force causing the glasses to almost fall. Everyone froze and jump in shock.

 

"Sorry. How many more to go?" I tried to calm down and took a sip of my water.

 

IU flip through a whole bunch of profiles struggling to read all the people that went.

 

"One more." Jongsuk said cooly.

 

"One more." IU said after going through the whole pile and just notice she repeated the same words as Jongsuk.

 

"Too slow." Jongsuk playfully joke at her. IU then sticked her tongue at him. The doors then suddenly opens and you can hear a clacking sound of a woman's heels.

 

"Annyeongsaehyo, my name is Seohyun." She elegantly bow at us and widen her smile. She turned her head sideways, seeing someone else is coming in the room. I then slowly look up to see the person's face. Though I couldn't see his whole face because he was wearing a hat.

 

"May I ask, who are you?" IU fixed her glasses to see the person also.

 

"The names Young-su."