It Was Good Till It Lasted

White Love

Luhan’s POV

 

Do you think I’m the real Eun-hee now?

 

My heart was racing out of my ribcage and my body becomes shaky. What was I suppose to say? How could she just throw a big bang to my face in such seconds. Was I someone that you really yearn for? Just now I see the real Eun-hee that was begging me to not go from 2 years ago. It hurted me to see the same pleading eyes and her croaked voice to hear my words. It feels like a dream yet my vision was clear and I was able to hear her loud. Could I really build our future? Will we be happy to the fullest? Is she really not gonna leave me now?

 

“Yo!” Kris waved his hands infront of me, waking me up in reality.

 

“Huh?” I sat in my leather chair while Kris, Chen, Tao, Xiumin and Lay stare at me in curiosity as if I was stupid.

 

“What were you just thinking right now?” Kris took a a step back to drop down in one of the couches that laid in the room. 

 

“Nothing.” I stack up my papers on my desk and stood up to get a cup of coffee across my office.

 

“Sure.” He said in a sarcastic tone and lifted his right leg over the other.

 

“Albeit it’s about Eun-hee.” Lay snickered along with Chen on the couch.

 

“How is she by the way?” Xiumin asks before grabbing his drink from the coffee table.

 

“She-” I then pause, noticing that telling them might be wrong.

 

“There is something!” Tao pointed at me with a wide smile on his face knowing that I am hiding something.

 

“What is it now?” Chen tries to hold his laughter with a straight face.

 

“She confessed to me.” I said but looking at all the members, they were shock enough to not respond.

 

“What?” Trying to break the silence.

 

“She did?” “When?” All members throw me with random questions that I could not keep up with.

 

“Last night, she told me that she loves me and you know....I moved on. How could I not avoid this?” I shrugged my shoulders and pour myself a cup of coffee. 

 

“You’re just making it hard on yourself. You said you moved on yet you can’t avoid it? Really Luhan?” It sounded as if Kris was yelling at me.

 

“Kris is saying that you love her also. If you really moved on, it wouldn’t be a problem for you since you careless about it.” Chen looked at Kris with his left eyebrow lifted, earning Kris to stick out his tongue in such a childish way. But Chen punches him in the right shoulder.

 

“Owwww~” Kris rubs the pain in his shoulder.

 

“So that means...” Tao was confused, not figuring out the whole conversation went to. He looked back at forth, Chen and to Kris.

 

“You guys are officially back together.” Lay responded.

 

“Not really.” I muttered.

 

“Don’t make like. Did you guys both kiss?” Xiumin straightened himself.

 

“Yeah.” I grinned.

 

“There you go. Case is closed.” Chen clasped his hands together.

 

“Though I never said anything back to her.” I drop down the cup of coffee on top of the table, not leavng my eyesight on Chen.

 

“When you kissed her, did you feel something that you once had. That feeling when you guys first kissed? Tell me.” Chen rushed his words, desperate to hear me out. 

 

What should I say? The kiss was not forced because I gave in. Though what was it? A makeup kiss? I was on the verge of saying yes, but what does it mean exactly? I admit that I still have feelings for her? Or what if I say no? Am I avoiding to say the truth that I don’t want to hurt her again? What would God want me to do? What does my heart want? Can I start all over again?

 

--------------------

 

Zelo's POV

"Yah!" Youngjae harshly slap Himchan in the with a dirty, oil rag from behind.

"What?" Himchan turn his sideways to get a view of who was behind.

"Lets go to the bar!" Youngjae wiggled his eyebrows, trying to lure Himchan in.

"Andwae! We need to fix these cars by tommorrow." Daehyun wheeled himself out from underneath one of the cars to meet eyes with Himchan and Youngjae.

"Come on. We are still in our early twenties yet we barely have some fun nowadays." Youngjae pouted.

"And what? Wasting our money on drinks and girls?" Jongup his head up.

"Of course. That's what a bar is all about but on hot chicks now." Youngjae wrapped his right arm around Jongup's neck.

"Just shaddap and go back to work." Yongguk slaps both Jongup and Youngae's head from the back, resulting both to trip forward.

Both glared at the leader yet Yongguk manages to smile at them with his gums shown along with his white teeth.

"Maybe it is a good idea for you guys to go." All eyes were then shot at me, making it awkward for me to speak once again.

"I heard some models from the mainland are gonna show up at one of the bars in Seoul." I slowly extended my words.

"Chinja?" Almost all I got their attention.

"Let's call it a day." Himchan rubbed his greasy hands in between a rag and threw it across the room as fast as he can.

Everyone except Yongguk howled in excitement and jump up and down. Yongguk who wanted to finish up the work, rubbed his temples and just let out a chuckle. It was late and I wish to visit Eun-hee instead of partying, but visiting hours were done for the day.

Daehyun closed all the lights as everyone else went out crazily wanting to go and drink while I followed behind, being the last one to leave the shop.

"Hey! Need a ride?" Yongguk leaned to the side of his window as I pulled down the garage door for closing. I turned around and hesitated for awhile. I gave in and sat in the passenger side of Yongguk. I wave goodbye as Himchan, Jongup, Daehyun, and Youngjae left the premises. It was quiet at first, but Yongguk cleared his throat and started the conversation.

"How's Eun-hee?" He press down the gas pedal.

"Shes doing fine. Every now and then she needs to take tests." I stare out the window in wonder. Every passing light made me forget my stressful day, but Eun-hee's presence was all I needed. Her scent and warmth against me would put me into sleep. 

"You don't look happy nowadays?" My thoughts were cleared away as the car was then pushing forward slowing.

"Just tired." I then yawned.

"Are you sure? Are you and Eun-hee doing fine together?" I found him concerned about our relationship. Was there something wrong about it?

"It seems like-"

"Like what?" I felt irritated yet tired. Could he not?

"Didn't you say that Luhan has been visiting her lately? But do you know why?" Yongguk stopped at a stoplight without looking ahead.

"He's only trying to help her as a friend." I lifted my elbow on the side of the window as I start to feel a light headache reaching.

"Are you sure?" He hissed under his breath. I look back at him with furrowed eyebrows, just not getting his point.

"I just wanna say that you should spend more time with Eun-hee rather than worrying about her hospital bills." He said trying to change the atmosphere, with a small smile.

"What are you trying to do now?" I turned my body sideways to see him as a whole.

"I just want to state my opinion that what if she goes back to Luhan. You can believe me or not, but don't let him slide like this if you know that they had a strong relationship before. Remember that you made her forget her awful past and made her smile. You don't wanna lose her again, do you?"

"I'll never let that happen as I will take care of her child whom that is not mine." I harshly open the door and left Yongguk in the car. I don't know where I am, but the fresh cold air was just relaxing to relieve my stress. Eun-hee...I'll never let go of her. How could Yongguk say that there is something else happening in my relationship with her? Was I not caring her that much? Did I not do much for her to feel beautiful in the inside? Luhan is just trying to help, but it won't stop from Eun-hee loving me right?  

--------------------

Few weeks later 

"Are you naseous, vomitting or feeling a slight headache?"

"At times I feel like vomitting." Eun-hee shortly replied with her hands intertwined on her lap.

"Okay." The doctor scribbles down her words and left the room, bidding goodbye.

"Are you tired?" I look into her orbs finding an answer. She shakes her head and tighten her hands together.

"Zelo?" She mutters.

"Mmmmm?" I said taking a hold of her hands.

"Have you talk with Seohyun lately?"

"Ani. Wae?" I was quite confused and felt uncertainty when she spoke.

"Even if we are back together, I think it's best you become friends with her. She may have done bad things in my life but everyone has a reason behind their actions. Leaving her maybe is what you think is right, but have you ever thought what if you did that to me?" Her head shots up with soften eyes.

"But you and Seohyun aren't the same."

"True. But can you do it for me?" She gulps and bit her bottom lip.

"Is that whats bothering you this pass week?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Kind of." She shyly nod.

"If that makes you feel any better than yes." I kissed her on the forehead and smiled back at her. 

"Zelo, promise me that you would also forgive Luhan."

I froze for a minute and look down on her. Her eyes were pleading me to do so and and I gulped down on my own saliva to take in what she had said.

"Tell me why." I slowly took a seat by her to listen to her words carefully.

She looked out the window as I did the same also. 

She then spoke without looking at me. "I...I just want you to hear me out for a second. Luhan was the reason why I met you. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't become like this as of now."

"But look at you, he didn't seem to notice you were sick with cancer from the beginnning." 

"He knew about my health history, but I, myself was shock to find out I carried out my mother's cancer. I think it's not best to blame Luhan because of my sickness. You didn't know also. Shouldn't we forgive and forget?"

"Your right." I looked down on the floor. I've let Luhan slide alittle, but I still felt my insides burning in anger when I see him around Eun-he when I visit once in awhile on breaks or before work. 

"Zelo, not only that but-"

Just when she could speak another word, the door creaked open making me and Eun-hee look up. There stood Luhan with a bouquet in his arms. I did not assume, though I took a second to think why he was here. To just visit her?

"Ah....annyeonghaseyo." Luhan awkwardly bowed down before me. I couldn't figure how to respond, so I bowed down my head back with respect.

"It's unexpectedly to see you here. Is today your day off?" I ask with a straight face feeling the atmosphere to feel tense yet weird.

"Ne. Well, actually I can decide myself if I wanna be present in my business or not. I'm not always busy these days." He let out a light heartedly laugh.

"Thanks for visiting Eun-hee. She was just talking about you. I just wanna say everything in the past has forgotten and as of today, I'll grant Eun-hee's wishes come true." I lend out my hand as a agreement with Luhan. I did not forget Eun-hee's words as I wanted to make her feel better. Thats what she has wanted me to do these days when I was gone?

"Well, thank you very much. I've never said much to you, but I thank you for understanding my relationship with Eun-hee." He nervously said and shook my hands.

"Well you are someone that she wants me to forgive and that, I'll make you as a friend." I let go to look at Eun-hee who sat in her bed silently.

"Just to be sure, I've always loved her and I could not figure out her true love for a cetain someone. Either you or me. Finally she spoke to me her true feelings even though it shocked me, but I'm glad to have her in my life."

I could not see where this conversation was going but it made me scared to the fact if I misunderstood him or not.

"Well, thank you for coming. It's been a pleasure talking to you Luhan. Don't worry, I'll protect her and love her as death will come upon us." I tapped Luhan in the right shoulder. Though Luhan froze and looked at me with a blank stare.

"Huh?" Luhan was confused. "Didn't you say Eun-hee told you about everything me and her?"

"What do you mean?" I took a step back to take in everything.

"Me and Eun-hee are back together. Isn't that what you were talking about? Granting her wishes and that you would forgive all about this?"

"This can't be." I murmured to myself. I was then broken into pieces, finding what is just happening to me. Never knewing this would come, Yongguk had me warned. Was it very obvious?

"Zelo pleas-" She said with pleading eyes.

"Don't!" I sternly said. My world has completely crashed down in seconds and the only thing that could have made me feel full of happiness was her, but she was breaking my heart in pieces. My fingers being twirled into fist as my face being heated up with anger inside. I let out my breath that was being held for a longtime and I nodded crazily. 

"So this is what you really wanted to tell me Eun-hee? We're not together?" I looked at her with glaring eyes.

"Ze-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at Luhan who was tyring to help say her words. I didn't need his words but from Eun-hee. How could this happen? What was it that Luhan is better than me? Was it because he was there for her when I was at work? He was fricking rich? What is it?

"Why?" My words becoming stuttered as my eyes were blinded by my own tears. 

"I'm sorry Zelo...." She then sobs in tears. It hurted me to see her like this, but I was shocked to even hear from Luhan himself that she chose to be with him. I stomped my way outside the door as Luhan's mouth was stunned by my actions. 

I fastily paced myself outside to the top roof, slamming the door behind me. I screamed in pain and I almost went to the point where I stood at the edge of the rooftop, ready to drop in a second. But I took a step back noticing I shouldn't end my life in such a childish act. My actions should not go this far just because of love. Suicide? No way.

How could this happen to me? Was it too soon for me to react like that? But didn't I have the right to do so?

What am I gonna do without you Eun-hee? I still love you.


We're so super sorry we haven't update for so long. We will wrap up with everything so you can see how it will end. I know you won't be suprised now with the slow updates but hey, we love you all who still subscribed, upvoted and commented our stories. Please do share our stories with others and we will update on our other stories later of this month. Love you all and have a great summer!!!!