My True Self

White Love

Zelo’s POV

"I'm hungry..." Himchan rubbed his tummy as we got out of the karoke.

 

"It's 12 am and you want to eat?!" Yongguk slapped the back of his head.

 

"I rather go to the club." Daehyun pointed at a club few blocks down the street.

 

"Wanna check it out?" He asks.

 

"Don't you think it will be close by now?" I question.

 

"We'll have to just see." Daehyun walked past us.

 

"This kid." Youngjae complained.

 

We followed him behind and as we got there, many people came out.

 

"It's closing already." Jongup took a peek inside.

 

"Omf!" A young lady bumped into me. She almost fell down but I grasp on both of her arms.

 

"Luhan oppa, annyeong~"

 

Jongup gave a WTF look at me and I was confused. I could smell alcohol as she speaks.

 

"Luhan oppa, do you still love me?" She pointed at me with droppy eyes.

 

"Yah it's Eun-hee." Yongguk whispered to Youngjae on the side of me.

 

Eun-hee...

 

"You're so mean. You broke my heart not once but twice." She punched me in the chest with her right hand.

 

"Huh?" I tilted my head still confuse.

 

"Eun-hee...you're embarassing yourself." A girl with a fluffy jacket pulled her back gently, removing Eun-hee's hands off me.

 

A girl with tattoos on her body step infront me. "Sorry for..." She then went speechless seeing my face.

 

"Z-Zelo?" She stuttered.

 

"Oh my god..." The other girl gasp with wide eyes.

 

"Do I know you?" I did not understand the situation I was in. And I thought Eun-hee loved me. Did she really forget me? Those memories I had with her were long gone?

--------------------

 

"So you were with Seohyun this wholetime?" I was being question again about how I am still alive.

 

"Yeah." I replied to Junji. I sat with Yunghee and Junji in "our" hangout before. B.A.P were watching over Eun-hee who passed out on the couch. I took a glance at her before continuing talking with Junji and Yunghee.

 

"Why did she keep you?" Yunghee raised a brow.

 

"She loves me and I love her." I gave an 'isn't it obvious' face.

 

"But she hated Eun-hee so she might have wanted to use you as revenge." Yunghee said to me without hesitation.

 

"She's not like that. She's different. She feels really guilty towards Eun-hee." I was trying to reassure them.

 

"I don't think she actually told you the whole truth." Junji had a worried look on her face.

 

"Zelo, Seohyun had so much hatred towards Eun-hee. She did more than what she said to you. She may be nice to you but can you really forgive her what she did Eun-hee?" Anger was building up in Yunghee.

 

"What did Seohyun say to you about Eun-hee?" Jongup asks me.

 

"That she hurted Eun-hee and took Luhan away from her." I told them.

 

Junji looked at Yunghee and shook her head in shame.

 

Yunghee cleared . "Zelo, Eun-hee went through more than that. Seohyun knew Luhan liked Eun-hee so she pretended to be friends with her. She tried to be nice to her infront of Luhan but when he was nowhere in sight or his boys, she pushed Eun-hee around."

 

"Though unexpectedly Eun-hee and Luhan then went out with each other leaving Seohyun mad. She knew Eun-hee was pregnant so she did something dirty behind her back." Junji continued.

 

"She paid a few guys to her. Eun-hee tried to runaway but fell down causing her to lose her baby. But the boys had the chance to still her. The next day, she was about to tell Luhan but he already broke up with her." Yongguk spoke.

 

"Why?" I was curious.

 

"Seohyun lied to Luhan that she has been sleeping with other guys before him. She managed to show him pictures of her with the high school boys who her look like she did it with them. That day rumors spread like crazy and she ran away from home and met you." Daehyun stood beside me with his hand over my right shoulder.

 

"How could she not tell me this?" I held my head down in embarassment. I thought I knew her so well but she hid it from me.

 

"But she said she loves me!" I shout in disbelief. "She's different I told you." 

 

"Why won't you ask her what made her come to your hospital room." Jongup lift his head up.

 

"Maybe I will." I confidently said. I got up and left the place.

--------------------

 

I inserted my key in the keyhole and twisted the knob. I open the door and did not see Seohyun in sight. I closed the door behind me in sadness. This whole week had me exhausted and it was hard for me to know who I was. I sat on a chair in the living room and placed my elbows on my knees. I could not think but sigh in dissatisfication. What will we become? Will we be strangers? Friends? Or still be who we were, lovers?

 

I lift my head and turn it to the direction of the door. A light knock hit the front door. I lazily got up and opened it.

 

"Young..."

 

"Zelo." I corrected Taeyeon after the fact Young-su was not my real name.

 

"Zelo." She awkwardly said. "Seohyun is not here?"

 

I shook my head.

 

"Oh. Tell her I said hi." She gave me a small smile and slowly walked away.

 

"Wait." I grip onto her right wrist.

 

"Mwo?" She was curious.

 

"I want to ask you something." I lessened my grip on her.

 

"Okay." She fully turn her body towards me.

 

"Was Seohyun really in love with me?"

 

"Of course. All in her heart." She proudly said.

 

"Wouldn't that be a lie?" I gave a deathly glare at her.

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Didn't she love Luhan? She barely knew me when I was with Eun-hee. So what was the real reason why Seohyun visited me at the hospital on the day I got into a car accident?"

 

Her eyes twitch and you could tell she was shock. Shock to see this side of me. Now that I was capable of remembering my memories and finally meeting my long lost friends. 

 

"She....she..." She stuttered her words.

 

"She what?" I clenched my teeth together.

 

"She wanted to take revenge on Eun-hee by stabbing you while you were asleep. Though before she could, you woke up and thought she was Eun-hee."

 

My heart drop to the ground. How could Seohyun be this cruel? But she has never show signs of wanting to kill me again. Did she really fall in love with me?

 

"Taeyeon..." A soft but melancholy voice was heard at the end of the corridors. Both of our heads turned and saw Seohyun who stared at Taeyeon then to me with wet eyes. Seohyun heard her friends words. Her bestfriend's words. Who told me the truth of what I never thought Seohyun would have done to me.