My Thoughts

White Love

Luhan’s POV

I was lost into her eyes and she was speechless.

 

"Eun-hee!" I heard Sehun come running towards us and Chorong's high heels clacking on the floor.  Sehun then pulled her into his arms. He sniffed and hugged her tightly like he has never seen her in a longtime.

 

"Why didn't you move out of the way?! Don't do that ever again Eun-hee! You had me worry." He said with his right hand behind her head and his left hand on her back.

 

"Is she alright?" Chorong took a glance at Eun-hee then to me. I stood there, feeling numb.

 

"Yeah, she's alright." I just stared at the two.

 

He pulled her away. "Guys we're gonna go home now. Let's go home okay?" He held onto her shoulders and looked at her. They walked and entered Sehun's car. Sehun reversed and drove off passing by us. As they pass by, Eun-hee was blankly looking outside the window.

 

Chorong lightly touch me in the right shoulder. "We should go home too."

 

I unlock my car and we start buckling ourselves. I then turned my head to her before I could turn on the car's engine. 

 

"Chorong, I don't think this relationship will work out. We should stop trying." I look at her in the eyes.

 

"Oppa.... we just started seeing each other.....what do you mean?" She had this confuse look on her face.

 

"I still have her in my mind. I still can't forget her." I held my head down.

 

"Your first love? The one you told me about before?" 

 

I nodded. "You might hate me after I say this but..." I turn my head to her.

 

"It's Eun-hee, isn't it?" She quickly sopke and I nodded. Her eyes started watering.

 

"Ahem...I'll just take a taxi." She slowly went out of my car.

 

"Wait, Chorong." She looks through the window.

 

"We can still be friends." I suggested.

 

"Luhan, I don't think so. My feelings for you right now is more than a friend. Maybe next time." She smiles. 

 

"Mianhae Chorong." She just smiled brightly and walked away. I felt bad for saying that to her. 

 

Sigh....I never thought my feelings for you are still here. I guess you're happy with Sehun now. Eun-hee.....

 

I drove off and went straight home.

 

------------------------------

 

Seohyun's POV

 

"Oppa!!! WAKE UP!!! It's Saturday!!" I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it.

 

"Yah!! Seohyun, just let me sleep!!!" He said irritatedly.

 

"PARK YOUNG-SU WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed right on his left ear.

 

"ARRASO ARRASO!!! AISHHHH!!" He got up and went straight to the bathroom.

 

"Sheesh...." I heard him say from the bathroom.

 

One year just flew by. Young-su and I became really close after what had happened. He's one of my best friends now. We went through a lot this past year and it made us closer than ever. But I'm to scared to tell him what I really feel.... that I love him.....I'm just scared if his feelings towards me is not the same. I can wait. As long as everything goes right, I can wait for him.

 

"Yah, get out of my room, I'm going to change." He yelled from the bathroom.

 

"Okay." 

 

It took him forever to get dress. We just got back to Seoul last week because we stayed at Jeju Island for this past year. It was a blast but we both miss out families and our friends. 

 

"I'm ready!!" We went inside the car and Young-su decided to drive. We went to my parents first then we went to his mom. It was very emotional when we arrived at his mom's house.

 

"My baby!!" His mom couldn't stop crying.

 

"I miss you so much!" She kissed him on the cheeks.

 

"I miss you too mom." 

 

"How long are you guys planning to stay here?" She asked me and Young-su.

 

"We're moving here actually." Young-su answered. "I want to see you everyday mom." This sentence made his mom smile.

 

"So are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend now?" She asks us.

 

We both shook our heads. "Anieyo!" 

 

"Oh..aww I thought you guys are. That's a bummer." We stayed at his mom's house for the rest of the day. We end up talking about his friends and other things that we didn't know.

 

"Oh.. I forgot to tell you Seohyun, Eun-hee's back from China. She's in a relationship with Sehun. According to the news." Young-su's mom told me as we were about to leave.

 

"Ne?" I was surprised for a moment. I look over at Young-su.

 

"Who's she?" He ask me and his mom.

 

"My friend in high school." I smile.

 

"Ohhh...." 

 

"Bye aunty!" I wave at her.

 

"Bye mom! See you later!" We drove off and went back to our condo.

 

-------------------

 

Eun-hee's POV

 

I told my dad that I wanted to go home early today from work and he said okay. So when it was 3 pm, I signed out and decided to go to the park. I miss this park so much. I miss Zelo. I miss seeing his face and his warm smile. I wish that there's a way that I could see him again. 

 

Oooh...they added a new bush here? Those are some pretty yellow flowers!

 

I went towards the bush and squated down. I put one of the flowers on my left ear.

 

------------------------

 

Young-su's POV

 

Seohyun and I were heading towards a restaurant but when we pass by this park, Seohyun decided to go there for a second. She told me that this park is the most beautiful park in Seoul. So I parked the car and we went for a stroll.

 

"It is nice over here." I admit.

 

"I told you so." She grab onto my right arm and we continued walking.

 

We were laughing about something and I saw this girl squatting near a bush. I just stared at her and Seohyun noticed it.

 

"Ah! Eun-hee!" She said in surprise. 

 

When she said the girl's name, she turned around.

 

 

She's beautiful.....

 

She stands up and walked towards us. "Hi Seohyun." She said with a smile.

 

------------------------------

 

Seohyun's POV

 

It's her again. This can't be real.

 

"Young-su, can you give us some time to talk?" I look up at him and he nodded. He walked away.

 

"What are you doing here?" Eun-hee asked.

 

"We were about to go to this restaurant." I pointed the direction to it. "Though why are you acting so nice to me? Don't you hate me?" I asked because whenever we talk to each other, we end up fighting.

 

"The past was the past. I let go of it. Shouldn't we forgive and forget?" She said.

 

"Yeah. You're right." I agreed.

 

"So, who was that guy you were just with?"

 

"A friend."

 

"Oh." She was surprised. "You guy's look very close." She smiled and lightly touch a random flower on the bush.

 

"So..why are you here?" I was curious. I didn't expect she would be here.

 

"I miss this park so much."

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"It reminded me of Zelo." She lift her chin up to the sky. "I told him once if I need him or if I'm missing, this is the place I would come first." The ends of her lips curled up.

 

She then let out a small sigh. "He also asked me to be his girl in this park."

 

I was quite in shock and I did not move.

 

"Are you alright?" I heard Eun-hee spoke. She was about to touch me in the shoulder, but I move in that instant.

 

"I'm alright." I held out my hands infront of me.

 

"Are you sure?" She placed her right hand on my forehead.

 

"I'm fine." I pulled her hand away from me.

 

"I'll be going." I bowed down and left her alone. I couldn't believe I was so stupid to come here. I then lightly punch myself in the head. I should be more careful next time.

 

--------------------

 

Yong-su's POV

 

As I waited for Seohyun, I decided to look around the park more. Strolling around, it gave me a weird feeling. I sat down on a bench infront of me and place my hands on it. I then felt an electricity shock in my right hand and all the way up to my arm.

 

My head all of a sudden started to ache. I grasp hard on my head and felt a sharp pain pounding in my head.

 

"Ahhh.....ahhhhh..." I said as I squeeze my head harder and harder.

 

I closed my eyes and saw a blurry image. It feels so real to me.

 

I was walking behind a tall figure. It was girl. Her hair was long and silky, swaying behind her back. She wore a white, puffy dress that down above her knees. We were both walking at the same pace, but I couldn't see her face. I saw my right hand reach out for her shoulder, but she disappeared like thin air in a second. I then curled my right hand into a fist. I want to go to her even though I don't know who it is. 

 

"Comeback!!!!" I screamed as loud as I can.

 

In my right hand, something soft and smooth, was delicate as Seohyun's face. I flip my right hand over and slowly open it. In my hand, was a white petal. A light breeze came in and the petal flew away, off into the open sky. Her voice came out of nowhere.

 

"Oppa, Sarranghae."

 

I opened my eyes and right infront of me, was someone who looked like an angel just exactly like the one in my head just a minute ago. She flashed her eyelashes at me and immediately my heart pounded.

 

Though in my mind, I thought, what just happened? Was it a sign? A memory? The future? Or the past?

 

Who was that? She looks familiar.....

 


 

Thank you all for the comments:) Keep it coming. Subcribe, upvote, and comment if you haven't.