My Conditions

White Love

Eun-hee’s POV

I felt excruciating pain in me and more blood continued to burst out. I right away ran into the bathroom in the hallways and wash off the remaining blood on my hands and face. I saw my reflection in the mirror infront of me. I weep out little cries. Whats killing me in the inside? I was lost in words and sniff my tears before looking for a rag in the cabinets. I spotted a white rag and took it with me to wipe my blood that stained Luhan's living room wooden floors. I silently cleaned up the mess and threw the rag in the trashcan for no evidence left behind. After cleaning, I glance over Luhan who laid down on the couch. He inhale and exhale softly as a light breeze came in. It gave me chills also Luhan. I rubbed my arms with the ends of my sweater and grabbed a thin blanket that was on a chair. I unfolded it and spread it over Luhan's body up to his shoulders.

"I don't think I can accept your love Luhan." I murmured.

"Nor Sehun. I wish you find someone better than me." I trace my fingertips over his forehead, down to his nose bridge, and lightly touch his lips. Those lips that was the first to kiss me. 

"Am I only one you think of?" I asked and heaved a sigh.

I love you

Those three words pop in my head whose voice belong to Luhan. I let out a tear from my right eye and I slowly wipe it away. Can one's wound be healed quickly? Will my heart easily fall over his charms? What should I do?

--------------------

Luhan's POV

I moaned and rubbed my tired eyes of the bright sun rays hitting against my eyelids. I literally jump out of the couch remembering Eun-hee was sleeping in my room and I fast walk up the stairs. I creaked the door open and saw nothing but a clean, flat bed with folded blankets laid on top.

Did she wake up already?

I scan through the hallways, bathroom, backyard, and the backyard. No sign of her and my heart drop down. She left. In the corner of my eyes, my dining table was filled with delicious food.

Did she do this?

A note was then place next to a plate. I lifted it up to my eye level and saw it was Eun-hee's handwriting.

Thanks for taking care of me last night. I was quite out of control was I? Kekeke. Please enjoy this meal I made. Think of this of a small token of my appreciation. See you again later.

I chuckled to myself and pulled out a chair for me to sit. The food was still warm and brought a delightful smell in the room. I grabbed a fork and started digging in. My taste buds dance in my mouth and my heart immediately skip a beat. I wish she could have stayed alittle longer and eat this with me. I look up and imagine her sitting right infront of me. Eating the food delicately and staring right back, flashing a smile at me like the sun. 

Did I really took it too far yesterday? Was it too soon to ask her if she still loves me?

I shook my thoughts away and continued eating. I then cleaned up the table, wash the tables, and sweep up the floors. I opened the top of the trash bin and lift the dustban over to dump the dirt inside. I froze and drop down the dustpan nicely on the floor. A rag was thrown inside, stain with a dark red color shade. Is it wine?

I looked at it carefully and right away my senses knew it was. Blood. It was blood. How did this get inside the trash? Whose blood is this?

--------------------

Eun-hee's POV

"Is my healtth fine?" I was nervous with the results that may determine I have cancer or not.

"Do not worry." The doctor who stood before me laugh. "I'll have to look through in depth and I'll call you soon as possible." He held my results in his right hand.

"Ah...ne." I nodded. I just watch the doctor walk away from a distance. I sighed and was shaky for a moment that I feared what will come.

"Eun-hee?" A woman spoke.

"Huh?" I turned my head sideways.

"Junji....Junji!" I hugged her tightly in excitement to see her again. I then pulled the hug away.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh....I'm here for a checkup that's all." My smile turn into a mellow facial expression.

"How about you?" 

"Yunghee got into a club fight. Just small injuries to her hands." She tuck her hands in the pockets of her thick jacket. 

"So what do you do for a living now?" I changed the subject.

She pose cutely with a peace sign at the corner of her eyes. "I'm a model."

"Chincha?"

"Mhmmmm. And Yunghee is a bartender." She straightened herself up.

"Good for both of you guys."

"Thanks."

"JUNJI!" A voice called out.

Both of our heads turn to the direction of the voice and saw Yunghee running her way towards us.

"Eun-hee!" She smiled crazily as she recognized my face. It felt like a reunion and I was glad to see these two. We did a group hug. I wanted to go back to the good memories, just us being girls. We were wild, young, and free.

"We should do something like old times." Yunghee spoke.

"How about clubbing?" Junji suggested.

Yunghee gave Junji a weird look. "Not where I work." She responded.

I just laugh and they both joined in. "I miss you guys."

--------------------

Jongup's POV

"Yah!" Youngjae slapped the back of my head causing me to trip forward.

"What!?!?" I yelled back at him.

"Haven't you heard of the word "sharing"?" Youngjae snatch my fries from my left hand and stuffing it in his mouth.

"You owe me." I pointed at his face.

"Yeah yeah." He mouthed.

"What should we do today?" Yongguk asked as we all stood outside eating near a fast food restaraunt.

"I don't know." Himchan shrugged his shoulders.

"Movies?" Daehyun said.

"The park?" I added.

"Where is Yunghee and Junji at? Maybe we can meet up with them." Youngjae took a sip of Yongguk's milkshake while Yongguk was too focus on something.

"Are you listening?" Youngjae shake his hands infront of Yongguk's face.

We turn to look what made him so quiet and there it was. We couldn't believe what our eyes were seeing. Yongguk rushed his way to that person and pulled him in the shoulder.

"Who are you?" The stranger was confuse with Yongguk's action. Me, Youngjae, Daehun and Himchan followed behind him.

"I think you misunderstood me of someone else." He tried to walk away but Daehyun pulled the back of his hoodie. Himchan search through his pockets and found his phone.

"Give it back!" The man demanded, reaching his phone but Himchan jerk it from the side. Himchan look through his photos and instantly showed it to Yongguk. Yongguk took the man's phone and showed the pic in his face.

"How do you know Seohyun?" Yongguk gave him deathly shots in the eye.

"Who are you?" We were all desperate to know.

"My name is....Zelo."

--------------------

Zelo's POV 

I was scared and nervous that 5 random guys approach me. I had no clue these guys know Seohyun? Were they friends of her? Do you one of them like her?

"Prove it." The man who gave me a stink eye spoke.

"What do you want me to tell you?" I question.

"What's my name?" A guy with a busan accent step up to me.

"Ummmm...." I awkwardly said. All of a sudden, I saw a image in my head. I was with him and the other guys with blonde hair. That moment I knew their name.

"Daehyun!" I shouted proudly.

His eyes widen that meant that was his name.

"And you're Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, and Jongup." I pointed at their faces.

"Ok. Something harder." Yongguk scratched his little chin.

"I don't think this is going well." Youngjae whispered to Himchan.

"Tell us something that we don't know." Jongup raised a brow at me.

"I really haven't gotten all my memories after the day of Sehun's and Eun-hee's wedding."

"So is he really Zelo?" Daehyun nudge Yongguk in the shoulder.

"Does this prove it?" I reach out the necklace I found in my old room. I went to my mom's house this morning while she was out.

Himchan grabbed it from me and examine it.

"It's the couple necklace." He whispered to Youngjae.

They all stood there shock. It was if they thought they were daydreaming but it was real. Too real to see their dead bestfriend roaming around instead of sleeping in peace in his coffin underneath the earth's soil.

--------------------

"Have you seen Eun-hee lately?" Jongup asked.

We were sitting in a karaoke room after our awkward silence from earlier. Yongguk decided we should talk some more where we can get to know each other.

"Not really."

"It feels weird seeing you again." Daehyun squinted his eyes at me if he was really seeing the real Zelo.

"You're just making it weirder for me." I chuckled.

"Well...I feel like singing." Youngjae dusted himself and grabbed a mic, turning it on.

"Let's get ready to party!" Himchan stood up happily and full energy grabbing a tambourine in his right hand. Yongguk, Jongup, and Daehyun joined both of them on the stage. They started dancing as Youngjae sang to a random song on the karaoke while I sat down watching them and clapping my hands to the beat of the song.

It's been hours we were having fun singing, dancing, eating, and drinking. Now they were all drop dead on the floor. Sweat covered their foreheads and loud snores synchronizing. I just smirk at the fact I was the last one standing. I turned off the music and fix the mess in the room. I removed the bottle from Himchan's hand and place his hand nicely above his chest. I then carried them over to the couch to be more comfortable in their sleeping position. I smiled at them before I sat down on the edge of the couch. I remember the necklace was in my right pocket of my pants and I reach in for it. I pulled it out and took a glance.

"Couple necklace?" I murmured.

It made it official that we were a couple.

Minyoung-ah, would you be my girl?

That moment, I then knew. I was still in love with her. I've been getting all these images of her because I've never let go of my feelings for her. I've loved her for so long, I bought her this necklace. The necklace that resembled us as one. Will she accept me again?

--------------------

Eun-hee's POV

"Cheers!" We lifted our drinks in the air and drank it all in one shot.

"Pour me another one!" Junji was pump up.

"Are you counting how many shots you took?" Yunghee ask before pouring her glass.

"Wae?" She spoke in a sassy tone.

"I don't want your manager to call me early in the morning arguing about you being drunk."

"I'm not drunk yet." Junji stated.

I just giggled and felt the urge to use the restroom.

"I'll be back." I said to them.

"Ok~" They continued to drink and have fun.

I used the restroom and washed my hand in warm water.

"Owww..." I grasp onto my stomach with my right hand as my left hand held on the counter. I bended down and tears form in my eyes. I felt displeasure in me and I did not know if it was a cramp or not. I then felt a rush of vomit coming out of my mouth and it splattered in the sink. I barf one more time and I let the faucet wash it away down the drain. I drank a handful of water and rinse my mouth. I spit it out and I was breathless. I saw myself in the mirror. Not able to catch my breath and all I see was a weakling. I felt more pain in my muscles and I clench my teeth together. It was unbearable. What am I going through?