Time To Move On

White Love

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter:

 

Zelo's POV

"Zelo, where are you?" Sehun ask me through the phone.

"Why?" I was surprise that he has my number.

"I want to talk to you. I need to tell you something. Come here." 

"What is it about?" I ask him.

"Eun-hee." He said flatly.

"So get your over here."

"Where?" I have no clue where he was.

"The restaurant across the park." He said.

"Arasso. I'll be there in 15 minutes." I hanged up the phone and went on top of my bike and drove off. Within 15 minutes, I reached the restaurant. The place wasn't pack, I only see a little bit of people standing. I walked inside and everyone turned their heads to face me.

"No way....." I said under my breath. I backed away a little bit.

WTF is going on here?!

I scan the room and everyone's faces are all shock. Then I locked eyes with Eun-hee. Her eyes widened when we met eyes.

"No way!" Chanyeol dropped his plate on the floor, causing it to break in pieces. Some of them literally jump out of their chairs while others froze. A tall guy chokes on his vegetables and spit it out on the floor. A guy with biog eyes had his big eyes popped and a show-off guy's mouth drop to the ground. 

 

"Like it or not. But this is Zelo." Sehun comfortably wrapped his right arm around my neck. 

 

----------------

 

Eun-hee's POV

 

"Zelo..." I said quitely. I can't believe what I'm seeing right now.

 

Am I dreaming?

 

Is this really happening?

 

He's alive?

 

I couldn't help but just stare at Zelo.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

 

All of us except Luhan approached Zelo to make sure that we're not just seeing a ghost.

 

"Wow....." D.O said as he pinched Zelo's nose.

 

"OUCH!" Zelo pushed D.O's hand away.

 

"Daebak." Lay poke on Zelo's chest.

 

"It would be nice if you guys would stop mollesting me." Zelo said sarcasticly.

 

"Choseonhamnida." The ten of us said together.

 

Then I looked up to look at Zelo and he was just staring at Eun-hee. I turned to see if Eun-hee was looking at him but she was just staring at the floor. Then I looked over at Luhan and he was right next to Eun-hee and staring straight at Zelo.

 

Are these two back together?

 

--------------------------------

 

Suho's POV

 

Everyone sat at a round table and Sehun already ordered the food for.

 

"Well, are we eating while standing up or what?" Sehun gestured us to sit down.

 

"Oh." Everyone said. It became awkward when Zelo approached Luhan and Eun-hee. Eun-hee didn't say a word ever since he came, not even to say "Hi" to him. Then, Luhan sat next to her and to make it more intense Sehun made Zelo sit across Eun-hee. So the sitting was like, Eun-hee is next to Luhan and Zelo is across of Eun-hee which is across of Sehun.

 

Daebak. This guy. *shakes head*

 

---------------------------

 

Luhan's POV

 

=5 minutes earlier=

 

"Luhan-shi..." I hear Eun-hee call me and I look over at her. I slowly approached her making it unnoticeable for the others while they look at Zelo.

 

"Ne?" I softly said.

 

"Can you sit next to me during dinner?" She looks up at me.

 

Her eyes are still the same.

 

"I feel uncomfortable right now." 

 

"Okay." I gave her a big smile and linked my arms with hers. I wanted her to feel that I was there for her. I wanted her to know that I would be there for no matter what. But it seems she wants us to be friends. 

 

---------------------------------------

 

Zelo's POV

 

"So tell us what happened to you." Chanyeol asks me while taking a bite of his chicken. 

 

As much as I wanted to just get out of here, I ended up telling them the whole story AGAIN.

 

I noticed that ever since I saw Eun-hee she didn't say anything to me nor did she look at me. She only faced towards the others especially Luhan. She seems to smile comfortably around EXO, but as our eyes meet out of nowhere, she looks away. Was she avoiding me? Or couldn't accept the truth that I came back?

 

"Eun-hee, you like oiseon right? Here." Luhan grabbed the plate for her and she smiled at him. It was as if I saw that smile before. A smile I once saw when we were together but couldn't see it clearly on my mind.

 

"Gamsahamnida." She took a spoonful and put back the plate to the middle of the table.

 

"Aishh, these two are probably back together don't you think?" I heard Tao ask Baekhyun.

 

"It looks like." Baekhyun replied as both carefully watch every move from Luhan and Eun-hee.

 

I was about to grab something across from her and we ended up touching hands. She quickly pulled her hand away.

 

Xiumin went over to Eun-hee and said, "Eun-hee try this."

 

"Andwae!!!" Everyone was shock. Even Eun-hee. Me and Luhan said it at the same time as well.

 

"She doesn't like sukhae." Luhan cleared his throat.

 

I don't know why I screamed andwae, but something inside of me tells me to do that. 

 

"Excuse me." Eun-hee suddenly stands up and heads towards the bathroom.

 

"I have to go take this call." I told the others even though it's a lie. I just wanted to see if she's alright.

 

I slowly walked towards the men restroom and I see her walking in circles.

 

"Andwae.....wae?!...arghhh!!!" She starts to bang her head an the wall.

 

"Stop that. You're hurting yourself." I walked towards her.

 

------------------------------------

 

Eun-hee's POV

 

That voice.

 

I quickly turned around and saw Zelo.

 

"Why are you doing that?" He gave me this puzzled look.

 

I didn't say anything.

 

"Aissshhh. Is it because of me?" He crooked his eyebrows.

 

I look at him, straight at his eyes. "What if it is because of you? What are you gonna do?"

 

"What do you mean?" He was confused.

 

"Zelo-ah, please just come back. Jebal...." I grabbed his right hand with both of my hands. I gripped onto it as if it was my last.

 

"Jebal....I miss you so much." Tears started to form around my eyes. As much I wanted to say right now, I wanted to know if his feelings for me was still there.

 

All of a sudden Zelo's hand slowly slip away. 

 

Andwae!! Zelo....

 

"I can't. Seohyun...." His voice cracked. 

 

"Didn't she tell you everything she did to me?! She's only doing this to take revenge on me!" I yelled back. 

 

"Ani. She changed. She already told me the whole story and she told me about her real feelings about me." He solemnly said.

 

"And you still took her side?" We made eye contact.

 

"Ne." 

 

I looked away from him. He became someone that I barely knew. Everyone has changed also their hearts except for me. Was Zelo telling me the truth?

 

----------------------

 

Zelo's POV

 

"And are those "feelings"..... do you feel the same thing towards her?" She asks me with a nervous voice.

 

"Yeah....I love Seohyun." I just can't seem to look away from her. My eyes were just on her.

 

"Arasso....Arasso." She looks up and nods after I replied. 

 

I wanted to touch her face so bad. I can see that her tears are about to fall down. I couldn't let her break down like this after having her find out who I really am and how I felt about Seohyun.

 

"Mianhae. I didn't mean to disturb your relationship with Seohyun. Forget what I said. Kay?" She put on a fake smile. Although she's smiling, I can see that the corners of her lips aren't pointing up. It was a plastic smile, one I knew she couldn't accept the fact I rejected her.

 

"Eun-hee-shi...." I tried to reach out my hand on her shoulder.

 

Before I could say anything, she walked away from me.

 

What did I just do?! Zelo you Pabo!!

 

--------------------------

 

Eun-Hee's POV

 

"Eun-hee!" Chen called after me. 

 

I turned to face them. "Sorry guys, I have something to do for tomorrow. I have to go home now." 

 

I bowed and was about to go out but then...

 

"Eun-hee!" Zelo called out my name.

 

I looked at him and gave him this sorry look. Before the tears starts to fall, I quickly looked away.

 

 

I ran out of the doors as tears trickled down on my face. My feet followed its way to a nearby park and I couldn't think straight. Was this really happening to me?

 

"Eun-hee!" A concerned voice called out for me.

 

I didn't bother to look because showing myself right now, in this state, it will who them that I'm still weak. The same weak Eun-hee from before. How could I face him after these years?

 


Mianhaeyo readers. We've been busy lately with our schoolwork that we stop updating weekly ever since school started. We're very sorry :(

 

Please forgive us.