You again

White Love

Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZB3D_mBL00
 

I felt free and at peace just sitting on a wooden bench in the park. The wind moving from the north, brushing lightly against my white milky skin. My eyelids then closed tightly and my ears was open to everything. I listened to the surroundings around me and leaned my back on the bench with my hands interwined together on my lap. Leaves ruffling, the sweet aroma from a bakery nearby, a bell chiming, and I could hear flappings of a bird's wing trying to fly in the sky. All of a sudden I popped my eyes open. I look at the time on my phone and I spent almost 2 hours on a lunch break. I quickly grab my purse beside me and start running. As I got in the building I took the elevator. I slowly breathe in air and letting it out from my mouth, trying to let my heartbeat go normal. As the elevator doors open I got out. I went inside the office room and it was completely empty. Fijii, IU, Hongsuk, and Jongsuk were nowhere to be found. I entered my own office and I see a pair of legs resting on my desk. I then followed my eyes upward and couldn't believe my eyes.

"What took you so long?" He took his feet off the desk.

 

"What are you doing here? And wheres my coworkers?"

 

"I told them that they can leave early."

 

"Wae?!?!" My eyes widen.

 

"I thought maybe we could have some dinner together." He stood up from my office chair.

 

"Dinner? I think you should cancel it by now because there is no way I'm going." I put my hands on my hips.

 

"Why is that?" He leaned on the desk and placed his right hand on it.

 

"Let me refresh your memory from yesterday. I am sick of seeing your ."

 

"Let me also refresh your memory. Why were you wearing the clothes and shoes I bought you? You could have thrown those away." He then smirked. "Solma...you have feelings for me, do you?"

 

"Ah...ah....ani." I was stuttering and tried to walk away but he reached for my right hand.

 

"Are you gonna leave me hanging?"

 

"Why don't you go with a minor." I was referring to the girl I saw that called out Sehun the day of my welcoming party.

 

"I don't want her. I want you." He slip his right hand with mine.

 

I felt my insides turned and that second, I've regretted what I had said. I wasn't in the state of mind and I accepted his offer. He then pulled me with him, all happily as a little kid and lead me to his car.

 

As we reached to the restaraunt, Sehun politely opened the door for me and we both entered the building.

 

"Have you made reservations sir?" The lady at the desk said.

 

"Ne. It's Sehun." She checked to see his name is on the list.

 

"This way please." She gestured the way with her hands.

 

Sehun followed her as I followed behind him. Before I could enter to the room, my phone then fell out of my hand. I try bending down to get it, but a person with soft, delicate hands reached over and get it for me.

 

"Ah gamsahamnida." I bowed and took my phone from his hands.

 

"Neo..." We were both surprised to see each other unexpectedly. We stood there frozen.

 

"Why aren't you coming?" I heard Sehun from behind. I knew he was also shock.

 

"Hey." He awkwardly smile and wave at Sehun.

 

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked him and stood beside me.

 

"I have a dinner date with someone." He spoke softly.

 

"Cholma? Do we know her?" Sehun was curious.

 

"Ani. Well I see you're here on a date also." He was mentioning about me.

 

"We're not actually dating. He's just treating me to dinner." I was trying to correct him.

 

"How about we have a double date?" Sehun said casually.

 

"Oh...ok." Luhan just went along with it.

 

As we sat at a table, a waiter came in with four menus and placed it right infront of us. He also filled our glasses with water.

 

"So where is this girl you suppose to have dinner with?" Sehun took a sip of his water when talking to Luhan.

 

He lowered the menu infront of him. "You know girls. They try their best to look beautiful as possible for a date. She'll be here in a few minutes." He then nodded.

 

"Oh...annyeongsaehyo." A young girl with honey brown hair shyly bowed to us. The color of her hair bringed out the color of her eyes and her face complexion. 

 

 

"Sehun....Eun-hee, this is Chorong." He introduced.

 

"Annyeongsaehyo, my name is Park Chorong." She bowed again with alittle smile.

 

"Have a seat." Luhan pulled a chair for her and push her towards to the table. He then sat down.

 

-------------------

 

"So how do you guys know each other?" Chorong flash her eyelashes at us. Me, Sehun, and Luhan looked at each other. I was nervous. I didn't want to talk about the past.

 

"We all went to the same high school and became friends." Sehun said while staring at me. In return I looked at him weirdly.

 

So irratating! I wanna eat already..where's my food?

 

I was about to say something to Sehun but Chorong said something first. "So, are you guys a couple?" She ask with a big smile.

 

"An---...." Sehun covered my mouth.

 

"Why do you think we look good together?" Sehun raises his eyebrows. 

 

"Yeah, I do." Chorong replied. Luhan looks at her in surprise and then to me.

 

Sehun put his right arm around me. "Yeah she's my girl." He smiles.

 

"No I'm not!" I glared at me.

 

"She's shy..." Sehun said to Chorong. 

 

"Aisshhh...." I stepped on his right foot with my heels.

 

"Uhhhh....mmmm....ahem..." Sehun made noises that made Luhan and Chorong look. 

 

"Yeah, we're a thing." I said sarcastically. "Right Sehun?" I glare at him.

 

"Mmmhmm...." The food then came in and I straightened my back.

 

"Okaaaay..." Chorong awkwardly said.

 

-------------------

Luhan's POV

 

I would never thought I would bump into Eun-hee again. The day of her welcoming party, I didn't get to see her because she left early. Seeing her in person now, she has changed. She looked more beautiful than ever. The days that she wasn't here, I missed her smile, her laugh, and mostly her voice. My memories with her hasn't been erased. I tried my best.

 

Past:

 

"Do you want me to take you home?" It was pouring hard and we let ourselves get wet under the rain.

 

"I would never thought that he would die." Her eyes became teary.

 

"Everyone in this world dies, but not their soul." 

 

"Can you do something?"

 

"What is it?"

 

"I want you to find someone and be with that person forever."

 

"What are you trying to say?"

 

"We are not meant for each other." She turned her head to me. "Love is something that I don't need."

 

"Eun-"

 

"Don't. Please. If you want me to be happy, do this favor for me." She slowly wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned in for a hug. I lightly touch her head, and placed my right hand on her soft cheeks. In this cold weather, I could feel her warmth. We stood there as the rain poured hard on us. I closed my eyes and breathe in her perfume. I held in my tears.

 

Present:

 

"Luhan?" Chorong waved her hands in my face.

 

"Huh?" I was clueless.

 

"Why aren't you eating your food?"

 

"Oh." I then digged my fork into my food and started stuffing it in my mouth. In the corner of my eye, Eun-hee knew why I was acting like this. I still love her.

 

-------------------

Eun-hee's POV

 

Luhan decided to pay for the double date so he went up to the cashier. I look at Chorong and I noticed that she reminded me of someone but I can't put my finger on it. Sehun told me and Chorong to wait outside but me and her went to the bathroom first.

 

Ohhh...she looks like my assistant....lol

 

I told Chorong that I'm going to head out first and she said okay. As we walked outside of the restaurant, something caught my attention. A figure was leaning agaist the window that our table was at. I slowly walk towards it and it's head looks up. I squinted trying to see it's face but I couldn't since he/she is wearing a black hoody and glasses.

 

"Um, excuse me." I said softly and he/she stands up straight.

 

Oh, it's a guy....

 

"Do you need any help?" I ask him kindly but he didn't reply. So I wave my hands in front of him. 

 

He was about to say something but Sehun called my name so I turned around. 

 

"What are you doing?" He ask me.

 

"I was just talking to somebody." I pointed behind.

 

"Who?" Sehun tilted his body sidewards to take a glimpse at who I was talking to. "I don't see anyone here."

 

"He's over.... Where did he go?" 

 

"Are you playing around with me?"

 

"No I'm not."

 

"You're trying to make me jealous aren't you?" He has a smirk on his face.

 

"Do that face one more time tonight and I'm going to kick your balls!" I was about to say more but Chorong called us to go to the parking lot.

 

"We should go home now." Luhan unlocked his car.

 

"It was nice meeting you Eun-hee." Chorong smiled.

 

"You too."

 

"You're lucky to have her Sehun."

 

"Huh? Oh yeah. Without her, my life is not complete." He tried to kiss me on my right cheek, but I used my purse and shoved it in his face.

 

"Well...goodnight." Luhan opened the passenger door for Chorong. Sehun also unlocked his car. I was about to walk towards Sehun's car, but I heard tires screeching. I turn my head 90 degrees to the right, a black honda civic car came speeding in my way. I couldn't move my feet. I stood there as the car comes closer. In any second the car could hit me.

 

"EUN-HEE!!!!!!!" I was pulled in by someone before the car could smash me into pieces.

 

"Are you crazy? You could have been killed!!!" He spoke with anger and shook me. I looked to see who wrapped their arm around my waist and held my right shoulder with the other. That moment, I felt time stopped and rewind. In his eyes, he then became mellow and stop panting from saving me.

 

Ne. I am crazy. I wish I was longer living in this world. I should have killed myself if I had the chance. I'm the reason why Zelo is dead.