We Meet Again

White Love

Eun-hee’s POV

“The names Young-su.” He lifted his hat up to get a better view what was infront of him.

 

"Are you also applying for a job here?" IU read my mind.

 

I couldn't stop looking at him. I carefully looked at his facial features and something about him was weird to me. I felt like I've seen him before but can't recall.

 

"Aren't you gonna ask him to leave?" Jongsuk turned his head to me.

 

"Why are you here?" I wanted to know.

 

"I'm her friend." The man who said his name is Yong-su pointed at Seohyun.

 

"Since she is our last applicant, you can stay." Seohyun bowed to us, feeling thankful and happy with the smile on her face.

 

"You'll do fine." I read his lips as he told those words to Seohyun. She was getting nervous and Yong-su lightly push her away. She sat down straight up, but you could tell she was scared of what we will say. She held tightly on the ends of her dress. Yong-su sat at the side and watch her.

 

"Seohyun-shi?"

 

"Ne?" She quickly responded.

 

"Why should we choose you?" I looked up to her with a serious look.

 

"Ummmm.....I work very diligently and you can always trust me. I'm a quick learner and put 200% of my effort into my work. I have some experience with buisness because of my father. I just got my associates degree and working up to get my bachelors."

 

"What does your father work as?" I said as I wrote down what she just said.

 

"He's....he's a car dealer." 

 

As the interview was going well, I decided we call the applicants tomorrow how well they did and if they are accepted or not.

 

"Thank you. And we will call you tomorrow as soon as possible." We start to pack up and leave the room.

 

"Ah gamsahamnida gamshamnida gamshamnida." She bowed at the three of us.

 

We then walked out of the room and pressed the elevator button. As it opened, we went inside and Jongsuk pressed the closed button. But someone's hand reached in and the doors open again.

 

"Yes?" Jongsuk who was waiting for the guy to respond.

 

"Ms. Eun-hee. Please accept her."

 

I gave him a weird look.

 

"You'll now if she will be accepted or not when she gets a phone call tomorrow." As I reached the button to close but he pushed the doors open.

 

"I promise you she won't dissapoint you. She told me about you. She's different from before. I know what she did to you before was wrong but she thanks you for forgiving her. Please..." He was begging me to answer.

 

"She really needs this job."

 

"If she really needed a job, why didn't she ask her rich father?"

 

He blinked at me and held his head down.

 

"Her....her dad passed away few months ago."

 

When he said that, Seohyun's face turned gloomy. She heard what he said from few feet away.

 

"His assistant is running his business." He looked up with desperate eyes, and Jongsuk and IU were waiting impatiently.

 

I let out a heavy sigh.  "I want her tomorrow 7:30 am sharp. We will have a meeting and start working. Be sure she is not late or her opportunity will be thrown away."

 

"Thank you." He teared with joy and bowed. He stepped out of the elevator while Jongsuk pressed the close button again. 

 

"Ms.Eun-hee, do you know them?" IU was curious.

 

"Mmm? Oh, yeah but only Seohyun. We went to the same high school." I look at the elevator's door.

 

"So you guys have a long history then." Jongsuk pointed out.

 

"Well duh!" I said sarcasticly.

 

"They're a cute couple." IU said out of nowhere which made me and Jongsuk to look at her.

 

"Ahh...." IU's face turned red and then she turned her back to us.

 

"IU it's ok." I petted her on the head.

 

The names Young-su.

 

--------------------

 

Luhan's POV

 

It's been 5 days since Eun-hee returned and we haven't bumped into each other yet.

 

*Sigh*

 

 

She didn't even check up on me.

 

I still have the same number......so mean....

 

Ooooh! I have an idea!

 

I quickly went out of the house and went straight to Eun-hee's company.

 

"Ah....annyeongsaehyo." I rubbed the back of my neck with my right hand.

 

"Yes? How may I help you?" I was standing at the front desk in the lobby.

 

"I'm here to see Ms.Eun-hee."

 

"Ms.Eun-hee?" The lady was then looking at her computer screen and looked up. "She is in a meeting right now."

 

"Oh. Well...is it okay if I wait at her office?"

 

"Sure why not." The lady grinned and told me the floor to Eun-hee's office. When I got there, no one was there. I turned my head side to side, thinking she will pop out of nowhere but no sign of her. I walked back and forth with my hands in my pockets. I looked at the time on my wristwatch on my left hand. It's been an hour of waiting and still, she wasn't here. I felt like leaving but part of me wanted to see her so badly. For a second, I questioned myself.

 

Am I too obvious? What will she say when she sees me? 

 

I looked at my watch every minute.

 

I think I should stay here for 5 more minutes.

 

I said in my mind, even though 5 minutes passed by already. I kept turning my head left to right and lost hope. I walked slowly infont of the elevator and pressed the button. I heard the elevator doors open and entered inside with my head held down. The doors closed and it was complete silenced. There were 2 other people in the elevator with me. I sensed that they were talking about me because with all the whispering and their shock faces reflecting on the elevator doors.

 

"Omo....it's Luhan." A bald man covered his mouth with his right hand and held a woman with his left hand around her right arm.

 

"Chinja? He really looks handsome."

 

Both tried tilting their head and get a real glance at me. But all I did was scare them when I turned my head at them. They immediately look up, not making eye contact with me. I looked forward and secretly smiled.

 

"I wonder why he liked Ms.Eun-hee? She seems to only care about work." She said awkwardly.

 

Eun-hee? They know her?

 

"Excuse me?" I quickly turn my head at them.

 

"Ne?" The woman spoke nervously.

 

"You happen to know Ms.Eun-hee?"

 

Both nodded lightly with their mouths slightly open.

 

"Do you know where she is?"

 

The doors then open behind me and still no response from them. They're eyes literally moved and looked at what was behind me. I turned my body and there was her. Her back was facing us and I tap my finger on her left shoulder. She turned around but most shockingly, it wasn't-

 

"Luhan?" Seohyun held tightly on a portfolio over her chest and she was also surprise to see my face.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"I....I work here...now." She gulped. Footsteps then came walking on our way. A man with a bouquet in his hands step next to Seohyun.

 

--------------------------

 

Yong-su's POV

 

I entered the building Seohyun was working at and it was very enormous. I was on my way to look for Seohyun, but she was already standing beautifully infront of me. We both gave each other smiles and I took a step forward, though something stop me. A man maybe around my age, tapped her shoulder and he seemed to know her. Two people came out of the elevator and stayed behind the man who was talking to Seohyun. All of a sudden, another elevator in the lobby opened and a sweet, elegant scent whiffed in the air. It tingled my nose and it smelt familiar to me. It was Eun-hee, who interviewed Seohyun. When she came out, she had big eyes at me. In my mind, I knew why she was shock when she saw my face. I met her at the park, in that cold, windy morning. She ranaway after I just touch her in the shoulder.

 

I'm okay without you....Please don't do this to me.....you know that I love

you....Please.....Please.....just go away!!!

 

She sounded scared. But who was she talking about?

 


Many of you asked who is Yong-su? We wish to give out more hints but we wanted you guys to figure out and tell us your opinions. Just to let you readers know, we have given out hints since the beginning of this sequel. Thanks for reading and there will be more to come to this story :)