Regret

White Love

Zelo's POV

Andwae.....Why is she with him all of a sudden?!......Arghh....I can't stand this, I'm gonna look for her.

I've been in the living room ever since I got home from the dinner thing with Sehun and his friends. Ever since Luhan and Eun-hee left, we didn't talk about them and all of us ended up drinking some liquor. But I can't seem to shake off that moment. When I saw......

=1 hour ago=

"Eun-hee!!" I hear Luhan call out Eun-hee's name. Without hesitation, I decided to follow him. I want to talk to Eun-hee. I think she misunderstood our conversation earlier.

Where is she?...

There she is.

I walked towards her but stopped because I saw Luhan talking to her.

"I know you love him. But now he has found another lover. I think its time for you to let go now."

"I want you to know that another heart is opened for you and wants to be with you forever. He remembers the memories with you and wants to be loved by you. He regrets what he has done to you in the past. He couldn't bare to see you with somebody else because it wasn't him. He knew you weren't fully being yourself the wholetime."

 

I just stood there like a fool.

 

"I know you still have feelings for me too Eun-hee. If you haven't, you would have push me away and slap me right now for kissing you or few days before. You may have not notice it but you are trying to avoid it all along. Have you ever thought Zelo remind you of me? Just like Seohyun is exactly like you to Zelo? Am I wrong? There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice. I will always be yours, even when you don't want me. I'll open my arms when you are at weakness and love you at your worst. Please come back to me. Don't leave me again." 

 

I couldn't listen to this conversation so I walked away from them.

 

=Present=

 

I quickly stood up and headed towards the door. But a hand pulled my left hand, making me stop. I turned around and it's Seohyun.

"Oppa, where are you going? It's already 10 pm." She rubs her right eye as she tried to look at me.

"I just need to get fresh air." I smiled at her then went out the door.

---------------------------------------------

Luhan's POV

I groaned at the sight of the sun's rays as it shines through the bedroom. I held out my right arm blocking it from my eyes. I then remembered Eun-hee was lying in bed next to me. She held tighter around my waist as she cuddles up on my bare chest. Her being with me in the morning was like a beautiful dream come true. We were both and the thought of it made me softly chuckle, but this moment was something I wished for. Wanting to wake up every morning and to find Eun-hee right next to me, knowing she'll be mines and I am yours. I pecked her on the head and smell the love in the air. I was attracted by her scent that second and her flawless looks the next. My gaze was on her toes, up to her long legs, slender fingers on my chest, and her soft lips. It was fascinating watching her asleep and sound. 

"Mmmmmm." She grabbed onto the comforters and pulled it over her. She rubbed her droopy eyelids and looks up to see me. I smiled back at her as she does the same afterwards.

"Good morning~" My smile widen.

"Good morning~" She fluttered her eyelashes at me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. I wanted to do anything for her since we are now together again. She made me realize I'm the reason why I'm living.

She nodded cutely in reply. I sat up, stretching my arms in the arm and let my toes touch the cold ground. I put on some boxers before standing up and picked up my shirt. I caught Eun-hee staring at me the wholetime and it made me blush. I quickly put on my shirt and pants, and kissed her on the lips.

"Come down before you wash up, ok?" I said taking a few steps out the door.

"Ne~" She said happily as I went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hmmm.....what should I make?" I quietly spoke, tapping my index finger on my chin.

"Oh! I know what to do." I then searched through the cabinets and the fridge, making breakfast. I got the stove preheated and did my work.

--------------------

Eun-hee's POV

When Luhan left, I gave myself a few minutes to snooze. I felt nothing but bliss throught my whole body and soul. I couldn't stop smiling and Luhan would just pop up in my head out of nowhere. His messy hair, doe eyes showing gentleness, and how his lips pressed together. I then got up on my toes and wrapped myself in blankets, tiptoeing to the bathroom. I let the blankets fall off me and I changed into the clothes from last night. Just boxers and long sleeves. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and straighten my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before going downstairs. As I reach to the kitchen, an aroma filled the kitchen. I saw Luhan's back from behind cooking up some eggs on a pan. I threw my hands around his middle and laid my head against his back.

"Still tired?" He asked while multitasking.

"Ani." I shook my head.

"Breakfast will be done in a few minutes. You can sit down."

"Don't move." I said closing my eyelids shut.

"Waeyo?" He froze in place and I grinned at the fact he obeyed.

"I want to cherish this moment." I held tighter and taking a whiff of his scent. He pulled away my  hands away and I was confused. He turned himself around and let out a smirk.

"I would rather cherish this." He looked at me with daring eyes as my eyes pop out. He quickly and continually kissed me on the lips. With tender, soft kisses bringing chills throughout my body. It felt as if I was floating in thin air. How I wish to stay like this forever. He then plaed his palm on my left cheek as his other tightly grips on my waist. As we take breathless kisses, he brings his hands on the side of my thighs.

"Oh!" He suddenly lifts me up and places me on the counter behind me. I was then the same height level as him. I felt him smirking on my lips before continuing again.

"Luhan!" I gasp, stopping the kiss.

"What?" He was confused.

"The food!" I pointed at the smoke that started to grow in the kitchen.

"Sh*t!" He turns off the stove top immediately and blows off the smoke.

"You're a bad cook." I cooly said.

He turns around with a embarass face. "You don't mind eating toast and jam?" He lifted them up in his hands cutely up to his chest.

I jumped off the counter and plant a kiss on his left cheek. "Next time I'm cooking." I chuckled.

--------------------

Zelo's POV

*ding dong*

*tsk*

I leaned my back against her front door with a deep sigh. I've waited for an hour outside her apartment and I recieved nothing but silence.

Where could she be?

"Oh! Are you here for Eun-hee?" A old lady notice my presence in the hallways and I stood up straight.

"Ah...ne." I felt embarass and I rubbed the back of my neck.

"She didn't come home last night. You can try her working place." She said happily.

"Ah gamsahamnida." I bowed 90 degrees as she patted me in the shoulder.

She bowed back and continued walking down the halls.

Her working place? Wouldn't that be too much? And what if Seohyun has her suspicions?

I pulled out my phone and dialed her phone number. It was weird of me stealing her number from Sehun's phone but I had my reasons.

I'm sorry-

Was she avoiding me?

I put away my phone in my pockets and took the elevator down to the parking lot. I decided to take my motorcycle and go somewhere I thought I would never go to.

--------------------

"LUHAN!!!!!" I yelled out the top of lungs outside his house. I've been calling for him for 10 minutes and it was getting weird for me. Why of all people I needed to talk to was Luhan? Luhan was my competition but I felt he would listen and understand my side.

"LUH-" I stopped for a second and turned around to find a car wheeling in. It stopped and as I squinted my eyes, I come to see Luhan who was getting out of the car.

"What are you doing here?" Luhan was surprised as he come towards me with grocery bags in his hands.

"I wanted to talk to you." I said.

"About what?"His eyes were filled with worriness.

"I really wanted to talk to Eun-hee but it seems she is avoiding me. I really need to talk to her....do you know where she is by any chance?" I was pleading.

He gulped down and had his eyes fixated on the floor.

"She's not here. She is at work right now." His became voice became softer.

"Oh. Well...can you hear me out then?"

He nodded in response, allowing for me to continue.

"As of right now, I know who I am and my past. I want Eun-hee to know that I won't forget what we had and those wonderful memories that roam in my head at certain times. I do have these mix feelings that I think I am still in love with her but I don't know if her feelings are the same as before."

"What are you trying to say?" He questioned.

"I want to know what her heart wants."

"Please let Eun-hee know that I still did not explain myself completely as of from our last talk." I then walked right pass him, feeling this conversation might get out of hand.

"You've already stated the obvious to her from your guys last talk. Why need to explain yourself again to Eun-hee?" He then showed his fierce eyes.

"I..."

"You love her don't you?" Tears were blocking his eyes. "So you are gonna leave Seohyun then?"

"I won't!"

"So who are you willing to be with?!?!" He shouted at me.

"I don't know." I felt defeated and humiliated.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes. "I know how you feel because I was in your state. When I saw her with you, it hurted me to the fact that I broke her heart into pieces and I wanted her love still yet. After what I did, it was hard for me to recieve her love again. But I took notice that she changed because of someone...which was you. She found someone that would comfort, protect, and love her to the fullest. I want to say 'thank you' for being there for her when I hurted her. But I'm sorry, she acepted my love now and I won't let her go to you or neither Sehun. I'll be her first and last love in this world. Shes my everything." He stomp his way to his front door and slammed the door behind him.

-----------------------------------

Seohyun's POV

"It's 1 am and Zelo didn't come back yet. Ahjumma, do you know where he is?" I called Zelo's mom because I was worried about him.

"Sorry, Seohyun. I don't know where he stay. Try asking his friends?" Ahjumma requested.

"Ne. Sorry to bother you this late at night." I hanged up and looked through my contact list.

Eun-hee.... *dial*

"Yeoboseyo?" She answers.

"Eun-hee..."

"Seohyun? What is it?" She asks me tiredly.

"Do you know where Zelo is?" I asks her.

"Huh?.... Aniyo. I didn't see him at all today. Why are you asking me about him?" 

"Ever since this morning he didn't come home and I'm worried that something bad happened to him." I confessed.

"Did you try calling him?"

"Ne. His phone is off." 

"He'll come back don't worry. Just get some sleep Seohyun." Eun-hee advised.

"Okay." I hanged up and went to bed.

I hope she's right....*sigh*

-----------------------------------

Eun-hee's POV

After Seohyun's phone call, I couldn't go back to sleep.

Where could that boy be?

Don't tell me he's doing stupid stuffs?

Argghh...why of all people did she call me? Now I'm getting worried.

I flopped myself on my bed and buried my face in my pillow.

=Flashback=

"Minyoung...if I'm having a problem I usually go here." Zelo brightly smiled at me.

"Why at a playground?" I slowly walked towards him.

"Because..." He jumped down next to me.

"I feel like a kid again. It somehow, for a little while, help me to forget about my troubles." 

"Ahhh..." I nod my head.

"So, now you know where to find me if you miss me." He winked at me.

=Present=

"Ahhhh....he's probably there." I lifted my head from my pillow. I quickly put on a coat and immediately went to that park.

When I got to the park, I frantically searched for Zelo.

"Where are you Zelo?" I scanned my surroundings and there he was. Crouched over. Sitting on a bench.

I slowly approached him and I can smell alcohol just 6 feets away.

"Zelo..." He lifted up his head and looked at me.

"Eun-hee.... Anyeong." He gave me his big smile but I could tell that he's been crying.

"Are you okay?" I sat down next to him.

"Ne." He stared at the ground. And silence filled the air.

"Eun-hee, were we really in love before I got into the accident?" He continued to stare at the ground.

I didn't respond quickly because I don't know how to answer it.

"You could say that we were happy and comfortable with each other's presence." I smiled.

"You were my knight and shinning armor when it comes to people who liked to piss me off."

"I wish it was still like that." Zelo said and stands up. I was surprise by what he said.

"Can't we go back to the past?" Zelo turned to me and his eyes met mine.

"......" I was speechless.

Tears run down his face. "After the talk with Luhan this morning, I went down here to get some fresh air. Then all of a sudden my memories started to appear and my head hurted as hell. But the image of you smiling at me outweight the pain. I miss you Eun-hee. Ani. Minyoung. Please, come back to me."

"What about Seohyun?" I standed up.

"I'll tell her that's it's over between us." He stares at me.

"Liar! You told me you won't leave her last time." I stare straight at his eyes.

He looks away.

*chuckle* "So I guess you still don't know who you want to be with?" I rolled my eyes.

"You're right. I don't. But I want to be the one who's by your side." He looks back at me.

"Can't you take me back please?" He grabbed my hands and pulled me in for a hug.

What do I do? 

I know I still love him but Luhan is by my side already.

Which one should I choose?

 


Who should Eun-hee be with in your guys opinion?

 

 


 Who should Zelo choose?