Awkward......

White Love

Eun-hee’s POV

Young-su......

 

Something bout him made me curious. He sounded familiar and looked familiar. I couldn't really see his face the wholetime of the day of Seohyun's interview. He still hid his eyes and part of his nose. That day, I felt a little jealous. Young-su and Seohyun reminded me of me and Luhan before. When I was shy, Luhan gave me the courage to step out of the shadow. I wasn't really social with people and quite clumsy. Luhan...I have to admit he made me think that I should never be scared to fall in love.

 

"Ms.Eun-hee~" IU waved her hands infront of me while Jongsuk looked at me weirdly.

 

"Are you alright?" IU asked.

 

"Of course." My voice cracked.

 

The elevator doors open and we stepped out. I stopped to see who I think it is.

 

Young-su...and Luhan?

 

My eyes widen and at the sight of them. Luhan had his hand on Seohyun's shoulder.

 

"Annyeongsaehyo." Seohyun bowed her head.

 

From what I see, I think I've interrupted something. It seems like Luhan likes Seohyun.... still yet. I can't blame him since I've tried to ignore him after my freshmen year. Part of me screamed and was shock. Apparently I felt like I was tricked into being in love with him. My eyes were beginning to tear up but I blinked with my eyes to prevent it from happening.

 

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said to IU and Jongsuk. I turned my body and entered the elevator again and pressed the parking lot floor. I heard a voice calling out for me but I couldn't see the person because the doors already shut close. So I opened the doors again and I got out of the elevator and looked around.

 

It's just my imagination........ I said to myself. I eneterd the elevetar again and went down to the parking lot.

 

"I'm so stupid...." I said angrily. I don't have a car! Luckliy, there was an exit door nearby and I went towards it. I held out my hand for a taxi to stop and one did. I opened the door but someone push it close.

 

"YAH!!!" I screamed at the person.

 

I turn my head to the right and there stood Luhan, panting. 

 

"What are you doing here?" I gave him a dirty look.

 

"Its not what you think." He look at me in the eyes.

 

"Why are you asking me this when I don't have feelings for you?"

 

He looked confused from what I just said and he lightly let go of the door. "Really?" He sounded mellow.

 

What did I just say!!!!

 

"I don't want to repeat myself. I'm quite tired from today and I just want to go home. Arasso?" I opened the taxi door again and sat inside. I was gonna pull the door close but Luhan grasp hard on it.

 

"I came to your working place to see you." He lift his head to meet his eyes with mines.

 

"I thought maybe we can start all over." His eyes looks so soft.

 

"Just as friends?" I turn my head to face him.

 

"Yeah...."

 

------------------------------

 

"Gamshamnida." Luhan grabbed two ice creams from the ice stand in the park. I sat still on a bench next to a playground. Luhan suggested we talk together at a park. The park always gave me that lively feeling because there's children running around, laughter in the air, birds chirping, cool weather, and the great scenery. It soothes me. One thing that made me feel uncomfortable was that this is the exact park that we went to 5 years ago. This is the place where we both promise to be together, forever. Where we looked into each other's eyes and said those three words.... I love you.....

 

"Here you go." Luhan said happily while passing me a cup of red velvet ice cream. 

 

"Thanks." I softly said. It tasted so sweet, it melted right away on my tongue.

 

"How's the ice cream?" He took a bite of his mint ice cream.

 

"It's good." I scoop another ice cream into my mouth.

 

"So....ummm how's your day? Nevermind stupid question."

 

We both shared a laugh.

 

"Quite the same. Work, eat, and sleep."

 

"I found out that Seohyun works at your dad's company. Has she cause any trouble?"

 

"She has changed. She's different from what she was from high school. When I talk to her, she seems nervous. She stutters and her voice shakes. I feel like she fears that I might suspect something from her. But she did nothing wrong."

 

"By the way, who was that guy behind her?"

 

"His name is Yong-su." I placed my cup of ice cream on my lap.

 

"Does he like to wear hats alot?" He ask me.

 

"Seems like it." 

 

"You know he seems familiar to me. Did he go to our high school?" 

 

"I don't know."

 

I turned my head to the right and saw Luhan take a sip of his water. I froze.... he's still wearing the ring.

 

"You...still have it?"

 

"Have what?" Luhan was wondering what I was talking about.

 

He looked at his right hand and notice. "Well...I..."

 

I felt a light touch on my left shoulder and yelped in shock. I turn my head and I was surprise.

 

--------------------------

 

Young-su's POV

 

"How was work?" Seohyun held onto my right hand.

 

"Alright." She tightened her grip.

 

"What's wrong?" She had a worried look on her face.

 

"Just nothing."

 

"Just breathe. We're outside and walking in the park. Just enjoy the air and sun." The sun was glistening on our skin and the wind brush on our face. I search through the park and I see a couple sitting on a bench. The girl on the left was looks familiar to me. What was so weird is that I suddenly let go of Seohyun's hand and walked towards the girl. As I walked towards her, I felt like I was watching a film. Those films where you watched from a classic film projector. I touch her in the left shoulder and my thoughts were that she would smile at me when she turns her head. But instead, I scared her.

 

It's Eun-hee.

 

She had a surprise look on her face and it just reminded me of the time when I tried to wake her up that night. Her facial expression towards me would always be shock, scared as if she saw a ghost.

 

Do I look scary to her?

 

"Ah....I'm sorry." I bowed right away. I feel so stupid right now. She sat with the guy that was with Seohyun earlier.

 

"Young-su." I heard Seohyun call out my name as she runs towards me.

 

"Seohyun?" Eun-hee was surprise to see both of us here.

 

"What are you two doing here?" She pointed her right index finger at us.

 

"We-" I was about to answer her but Seohyun cutted me.

 

"We wanted to take a stroll around here before eating dinner." Seohyun rushed her words.

 

"You guys want to join us?" I was thinking that it's a good idea.

 

"I don't think they want to." Seohyun shyly laugh.

 

"We would love to." The boy who sat near Eun-hee spoke. "Is it okay Eun-hee?"

 

Eun-hee turned to him and she nodded.

 

"Alright then. Let's go." I said. The four of us started walking towards the restaurant.

 

--------------------------

 

"So what do you for a living?" Luhan asked. I finally found out his name.

 

"I fix cars." I took a bite of my food.

 

We were at a famous spaghetti restaurant and our conversation was going well. Though when I check on Seohyun, she felt quite irritated and not wanting them here. I placed my hand over her right hand that was on the table and held onto it. I wanted to give her that comfort that I was here.

 

"Which high school did you go to?" I went back to talking.

 

Luhan stared at Eun-hee. I felt like it was a bad question because they didn't speak.

 

"We went to the same school." He made a small grin. Eun-hee was just quietly eating.

 

"Were you friends with Seohyun?" I wanted to know because she hasn't really told me about her school life. She has told me about dating someone but never mentioned his name.

 

"We were...let's say ex-mates." Luhan answered.

 

"Oh." Awkwardness filled the air.

 

"It's okay. We all forgot about it." Seohyun reassured me.

 

"Yeah." Luhan agreed while taking a glimpse of Eun-hee.

 

The conversation then went on and we were at the restauraunt at 8 pm. We stayed there for almost 3 hours.

 

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." Seohyun stepped away from the table.

 

"I'm gonna pay for the meal." Luhan took out his wallet and got out of his seat.

 

"It's okay. I'll do it." I quickly stood up.

 

"No really. Next time we see each other, you can treat for me." He smiled and walked away. Eun-hee stood up and bit her top lip, not knowing what to do she just followed Luhan. I followed her and she accidentally droped her phone on the floor. She noticed it and we both bend over to get it then our fingers touch each other. That second, I felt electricity in my hands and down my spine. Pictures went through my mind and I gritted my teeth. I grabbed onto my hair with my right hand to stop these things to pop up all of a sudden. I looked at Eun-hee who's starring at me worriedly.

 

"Are you alright?" Her voice....it sounds like an angel. I just look at her.

 

"Are you alright Young-su?"

 

To me it sounded like she said "saranghaeyo. Zelo, saranghaeyo." It was no dream to me. It sounded so real. I saw her wearing different clothes and the image is so clear.

 

What does this mean?

 

Do I really know her?

 

Have I gone insane? 

 

Is my name really Zelo?

 

Who's this Zelo?


How is the story going? Good, bad, boring? Tell us. Don't be scurred. With you guys commenting, it helps us alot. I really thank for those who subscribed to the prequel and sequel. Also upvoting and commenting. Who's going to Kcon?!?! Well of course not us :'( Apparently we live so far far away and we have school. Again we thank you all and we will try our best to update as possible.