Accident

White Love

Young-su’s POV

"Young-su ah~" Seohyun waved her hands in my face. I stopped to stare and tilted my head sideways. She then stopped and pouted.

I gave her a weird look. "What is this?" She then blurted out a laughter and plump herself next to me.

"What was with the lonely face earlier?" She turned her head at me.

"I was just thinking about something." I rubbed the top of her little head and smiled.

"About what?" She blinked.

I lay my hand off and place it in my lap. "Nothing special." 

The look on her face showed that she didn't believe me. She tried reading my head by squinting her eyes at me.

"What are you? A mind-reader?" I poked her forehead.

"Aish!" She clicked her tongue and crossed her arms over her chest.

"So are we gonna stay here or get something to eat?" She said with a cocky voice.

"Arrasso." I stood up and offered my left arm. She linked her right arm to it and we went back to the car.

"What did you and Eun-hee talked about?" I asked as we were on our way to the parking lot.

"Huh? Oh nothing serious." She said.

"Trying to imitate me huh?" I playfully hit my head on hers.

"Yah!" She was about to get angry, but all she did was hit me in the left shoulder and laugh.

"No but seriously. How did you guys met?" As I unlocked the car with my car alarm.

"Wae? Do you like her more than me?" She lifted her left eyebrow in curiosity as she open the passenger door.

"Ne! She's so pretty." I said sarcastically.

"Hmph." She slammed the passenger door and turned her body around. She starts stomping away from me and angrily fix the strap of her crossbag on her shoulder.

"Where are you going?" I called out.

"Why do you care?" She yelled out.

"I was just joking. You know I love you more than any other woman in the world."

She slightly turned around. "Chinjja?"

"Of course." She then happily run towards me and gives me a huge hug.

--------------------

After we ate, we went straight to our condo. I unbuckled myself and glance at Seohyun. I chuckled softly at the fact she has fallen asleep.

Seohyun, what would I do without you?

I got out of the car and went to her side. I slowly unbuckle her and carry her bridal style. As I got to our room, I was struggling to reach for my keys in my back pocket of my pants.

"Aish...." I held onto Seohyun with my left hand and I used my right hand to grab my keys.

"Finally!" I threw both of my arms in the air of success.

*boom*

"Aaargh...." I forgot I was holding onto Seohyun and we both fell down on the floor. She landed on me and I lifted my head up to see if she was alright. Her head was on my left shoulder and she was mumbling  about something.

Huh?

"Oppa....saranghae."

Those words made my heart pound faster, and quicker than usual. Those words reminded me of my blurry image from today at the park.

So it was you? In my head? Though why couldn't I see your face?

I then sat up and pulled Seohyun up as I got on my feet. I got inside our condo and laid her on the right side of her bed. I took out her bed sheets and covered her up.

"Goodnight Seohyun." I pecked a kiss on her forehead. I closed the door slightly so the sound of creaking won't wake her up. I then threw myself in my bed, next door to hers. In a few minutes, I've fallen asleep.

--------------------

Aargh.....no...no no......NO!!!!!!!!!!

I kicked myself up from my dream. I was panting and sweat dripped down from my forehead. Inside me, I did not know what just have happen. I grasp hard on my chest for air. I felt like I was being drowned. In my dream, everything was blurry as the same one before. I wiped my sweat using the collar of my tshirt. I've never had a dream like this. I could not see what was ahead of me. It was bright at first but faded away like dust. What is it? This dream that I can't define easily? To be honest, I wish it won't pop in my head again. It brang pain in my head and in me, fear. I tear a drop from my right eye. I was scared. I got up from my bed and walk towards Seohyun's room. Pushing the door lightly, Seohyun was sound asleep. I walked my way towards her and bend down on my knees next to her. I gracefully touch her cheek and remove particles of her hair behind her left ear. I wanted to say this to her, but I didn't want to wake her up.

Seohyun....I'll be your guardian. I won't let anyone hurt you, I'll protect you. My heart yearns for your love and so does yours. I won't let anything come between us.

I then interwined both of our left hands together. After a few minutes, I untangled my fingers from hers and placed her hand on her stomach. I step out of the condo with my coat and decided to take a walk to the park Seohyun showed me. It was past 12 am and I was shaking because of the cold and freezing air. My lips turned chapped and my eyes turned red. I was gonna sit on a bench until I felt a warm body behind me. I turned around and saw a woman. She was sleeping with her hands in her front pockets of her jacket and sitted straight up. I slowly went towards her. 

"Umm...excuse me." I said to her. She didn't budge.

"Umm..ahjumma wake up." I poke her on the left shoulder and she opened her eyes. She got surprise and screamed.

"AHHHH!!" She immediately stands up. Her frightened face shocks me.

"Mianhae Ahjumma."

"Get away!!!" She screams at me.

"Ahjumma, I'm really sorry." I kept on bowing.

"Please just get away....." She starts tearing and underneath the moonlight her white dress glistens in the darkness.

It's her... from earlier today....

I slowly walk towards her but she move back. I tried calming her but all it made her cry more.

"I'm okay without you....Please don't do this to me.....you know that I love you....Please.....Please.....just go away!!!" She said to me and ran.

I'm in shock so I just watched her image fade in the darkness. I stayed outside until it was midnight then I went back to the condo. I immediately fell asleep when I went to my room.

-------------------------------

Yongguk's POV

"AISSSHHHH!!!!" I threw my wrench at a window and it shattered in pieces. I was in rage that I couldn't fix this damn broken bike in months. It wasn't properly working, and me and the boys couldn't fix it.

"Still not working?" Daehyun spoke with a cigarette lit up in his mouth and looking through at a newspaper.

"What do you think?" I said sarcastically.

"What happened to the window?" Youngjae came walking in the garage with his mouth wide open.

"Hyung couldn't fix the bike, so he threw a wrench at a window." Jongup lazily said. He laid down on the couch with his eyes shut.

"It's been a year and we couldn't fix it." Himchan felt depress in his words.

"I might be impress if Zelo could fix it less than a week." Himhan added.

Jongup then shocked up and threw a pillow with force at Himchan.

"YAH!!!" Himchan angrily said.

"Stupid. Of course Zelo could have fix it faster than us because it's his own bike." Daehyun spoke with his busan accent.

Hearing his name again, I felt solemn. He was young and we never thought he would be the first to die in the group. 

"I wish we could do something like old times." Youngjae tried changing the subject.

"Like what?" Daehyun raised his left eyebrow at him.

"How about we rob a house?" Himchan suggested.

"Want us to go to jail?!?!" Jongup slapped Himchan in the back of his head.

"You think you have a better idea?" Himchan cocked his head up at Jongup.

"Then who's house will we rob?" Youngjae asked.

We all looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

--------------------

"Yah! Are you sure about this?"Daehyun nudge Himchan in the shoulder as he tries to unlock an apartment door.

"Do you know who's apartment is this?" Jongup asked.

"Of course." Everyone's eyes widen except for Himchan.

"Apparently we all know this person." He turned around from the door.

"What's her name?" Youngjae crossed his arms over his chest.

"I don't know." He mumbled.

"Then how do you-" I didn't get to finish my sentence.

"She's an acquaintance." Himchan continued to pick on the door.

"Whose friend?" Jongup questioned.

"That's why we have to find out." Himchan went back to unlocking the door. We all hovered above Himchan and as we heard a click, we knew he did it. We tip toed inside the apartment and Jongup the lights. 

"Not bad." Youngjae was complimenting the apartment.

"I'd rather crash here for the night." Daehyun jumped on the couch and laid his arms out.

"Yah, get up!" I said quietly to Daehyun. 

"Fine." He pouted.

"So we're robbing a girl?" Jongup raised his eyebrows.

"Duh!" The four of us answered back because it was obvious the apartment looked chic.

"Isn't that too mean guys? You know, five of us versus her?" Jongup's conscience took the best of him.

"I don't think she's here." Himchan said as he looks around.

"You sure?" Daehyun started walking towards the hallway.

"Yah! Don't go over there!" Himchan grabs Daehyun's left wrist and pulled him back.

"Waeyo?" I ask him.

"Sh-" Himchan was about to speak but a door opened suddenly.

"! Hide guys." I told them and we ended up hiding behind the couch.

Out of the places we could've hide .... behind the couch?!

The girl came out from the bathroom with her hair wrapped with a towel.

Thank God she's wearing clothes....

"Aww she's dressed already..." Youngjae said in dissapointment. Then Daehyun wacked his head.

"Who showers at 2 in the morning?" I ask everyone.

"Her apparently." Daehyun replied.

------------------

Himchan's POV

, she'll see us...

"Guys stay low." I told them and we waited until she went inside her room.

"Lets just go." Yongguk said.

Everyone started following him towards the door but I stopped them. 

"Do you guys know who she is? Oh my gosh....you guys forgot about her." I said to them.

"Who is she?" Youngjae ask.

"Eun-hee...It's Minyoung." I said to them and everyone was shock.

"Really?! She looks so girlie now..." Daehyun said.

"I have a plan...." I gathered them up in a circle.

------------------

Past:

"Oppa~ I have to tell you something!!" Yunghee said through the phone.

"What is it?" I got curious.

"I'm outside. I'll tell you outside." She said.

"Just tell me now...I'm trying fix this car's tire." I got up and wiped my hands.

"No. Come out here~~" She whined.

"Arrasso." I dropped the wrench and went outside. I hanged up when I saw Yunghee and Junji outside by their cars.

"What is it?" I said while wiping my forehead. "I'm busy."

"Fine then we're going." Junji and Yunghee turned around and started walking away.

"Yah! I'm going to pop your tires!" I yelled at them.

"Aishhh just joking!" Junji said.

"Why so mean?" Yunghee poked me on the side.

"It's hot and I'm sweating like a dog. I have a lot of work to do. So just tell me what you want to tell me." I said as I stretched my hands.

"Eun-hee is back!!!" They both screamed.

"I thought you said you don't want the others to know!!! Why are you guys saying it outloud!!!" I screamed back.

"We saw the four of them go out and get ice creams." Yunghee said.

"And they didn't take me with them?!" I pouted.

"They said you were busy and that they'll get it for you." Junji said.

"They better. Oh so she's back? Since when?"

"A few days ago." Yunghee said happily.

"Is she living with her parents?" I ask.

"No. She's living in her own condo." Junji said. "Want her address?"

"Sure." Junji texted me her address.

"Why are you guys spending so much time fixing cars and stuff. You guys have enough money to make someone else do it for you guys." Junji said.

"This is the only way we could be ourselves and it's our hangout." I said.

"Heyyy!!!!" I hear the four of them.

"You guys are still here?" Jongup gave me a bucket of vanilla ice cream. I hugged it tightly.

"Nothing. We're going. Bye guys!! See you later." Yunghee said and they went.

"Why are they here?" Yongguk asked me and took a bite of his ice cream.

"Nothing. They just wanted  to irritate me." I said and we headed back to our place.

-------------------------

Present:

"So you knew all along and you didn't tell us?!" Yongguk hit my left shoulder.

"I was suppose to tell you guys but I thought it would be fun to go to her condo." I smile.

"So what do we do now?" Youngjae asks.

"Surprise her?" Jongup asked.

"I think it's too late now....." Daehyun sticked out his right index finger and pointed at something.

The minute we turned our heads, she hitted Yongguk in the face with her fist. Right away, he drop dead on the ground. She screamed, and did not stop to look.

 We all waved our hands to stop her. "WAIT!!!! LET US-"

She then used her pillows and knocked Daehyun, Jongup, and Youngjae also in the face. And of course, I was her last target.

"EUN-HEE!!! IT'S ME. HIM-"

She then ran to a lamp and dropped it on my head. In a few seconds, I felt unconscious and my vision started to blur. She stood there shock while my head started to bleed. I tilted my head to the side and in a minute, I fell backwards.

I regret doing this. WTF man! I came here to have a little fun but instead I end up getting knocked out by Eun-hee......

Hope she cooks us food after because I'm hungry.