Long time no see

White Love

I felt like I had no reason to live the day Zelo died. The doctors said that his death was a suicide. He stabbed himself repetitively in his stomach with a sliding blade. He was internally bleeding in pure agony and no voice or shriek was heard across the hallways the night he passed away. Hearing about it, I left Seoul and start my new life in Beijing, China. I thought it was best to be isolated in a remote, modern city. My life has changed and now I'm a workacholic. I do contact my father, but not Yunghee, Junji or any of the boys. I should be ashame that Zelo is no longer in this world. Every night, I have dreams of him though those dreams became nightmares. I would wake up in the middle of night, whimpering. My heart wrenches in sadness as if I am suffocating and choke up. There are times when I want to kill myself, but I don't have the courage. When I see young couples, it brings tears in my eyes. I've had experience pain, joy, excitement, sadness, that are all part of love. I don't think I have the time to be in a relationship. If you ask me who is in my heart? My heart has already stop beating and is not wanting to be loved again. Do you think I'm telling the truth?

One year later

"Gamsahamnida." A gray-haired woman bowed after I bought a bouquet of flowers from her flower shop.

 

I then left her store, beaming a smile on my face. I took a whiff of the flowers and it brang wonders to my nose. As a taxi passed by, I immediately whistled, signaling for the driver to reverse. I was glad that he reversed, so I hopped in.

"Where to?" The driver turned his head 90 degrees to his right.

"The cemetery please." As I close the door.

"Okay." He then stepped on the gas.

Looking at the buildings that we pass by, I was admiring each and one of them. Not knowing how it was back then, I've had really forgotten everything.

"Here we are." The driver pulled up and I paid him for the ride. I got out with my suitcase and the flowers in my hands. I close the door behind me and the driver drove off. The weather was calm and windy. My hair swoosh in the direction of the wind also the ends of my dress. I started walking  up a hill inorder to see his monument. As I finally got there, I let out a breath in relief, able to walk over a hill with my high heels on. I placed the flowers next to his monument and silently take a step back.

"We meet again." I smiled.

"Do you still remember me?" I sheepishly chuckle. "Of course you do. I am the reason why you're underneath the ground."

I bended down. "Love is a scary thing. We don't know what it will do or when will it happen. Don't you think so too Zelo? Has your mom and the others visited you already?"

I looked around, thinking they might be here also. "I wonder what they are doing now." I got up and fixed my dress.

"I'll visit you often. Arrasso?" I picked up my bags and went down the hill. Since there was a bus stop nearby, I decided to take it. I took a seat all the way back, on the left side of the bus.

*ring ring ring*

My cellphone vibrated in my purse and I took it out immediately.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Did you arrive safely?"

"Ne abuji." My dad has been recently worried about me. He told me the other night that he had a dream about me. That I was with my mom, holding her hands smiling and walking away into a bright light. I thought it was weird.

"Are you coming home right now?" He was curious.

"Abuji, I bought myself an apartment."

"An apartment?!?!?" He was surprised.

"You thought I'll be living with you forever, do you?"

"Ani." He was pretending not to care.

"Lies." I had a smirk on my face. 

"Arrasso arrasso. Just visit me after you pack up, okay?"

"Ne~" I then hanged up on him.

"Oh!" I grabbed my stuffs quickly and got off the bus, noticing this was my stop. I went to the building infront of me, and asked the lady at the counter for my room. I was really anticipating to see my room because the door itself is really interesting too. I have two ways to enter my room. A key and my fingerprint.

The lady led me to my room. "Here you go." She handed me two keys that are the same, just incase I lose one of them.

"Gamsahaminida." I bowed as she left.

"Room 59." I was looking at my door number.

I entered my apartment with my index finger, and it instantly made a beepI pushed the door open and the apartment was simple and the colors in the room lightened up the mood. I liked it. I dropped my bags to the floor and right away look at the kitchen, living room, bathroom, patio, and lastly my bedroom.

I jumped myself backwards on my bed with my back. I was so excited but my mind came to think about Zelo. I frowned at the moment and went outside to the patio for fresh air.

I took slow breaths, trying to relax my mind. I then yawned. Stretching my arms in the air. I went inside and open my suitcase. Inside, was brand new clothes I bought and clothes I haven't worn at all that I got from certain people. One clothing caught my eye and I thought I should were it today. I took my clothes off on my way to the bathroom and leaving it on the floor. It took me 5 minutes to take a shower, and I wiped myself down with a towel. Waiting for my hair to dry, I putted away my clothes in my drawers and watch some television. When it got dry, I started putting some light makeup to my face and add some lotion to my body. With finishing touches, I putted perfume, used accessories and red high heels. Before going out to see my father, I looked at myself in the mirror. 

"And I thought I wouldn't be able to fit into this dress." I twirl myself around.

I closed the lights and locked my door. I called taxi again since I don't have a vehicle. The taxi came, and I got in. I then reached my dad's house in 20 minutes. 

"Why is it so quiet?" I was wondering because the neighborhood use to be noisy and lively. I got out of the taxi and paid the driver. I ringed the doorbell and a maid opened it.

"May I help you?" The maid looked very young.

"You don't know who I am?" I pointed at myself, feeling astonished.

She shook her head. Another maid came by her side and had a shocked look when she saw me. The maid looked a few years older than the other maid. She bowed down to me and slapped the young girl in the arm lightly. She whispered, "Yah! Shes the master's daughter."

"Oh! Mianhe..." She bowed down quickly.

I smiled. "It's okay."

They both move aside, making room for me to walk in. I walked towards the living room, but I didn't see my dad.

"Excuse me. Is my dad home?" I asked the maids.

"Oh. He said that you should meet him at the company building." The young maid said.

"Waeyo?"

"That's all he said." She replied.

"Ok. Thank you very much." I bowed making my way to the door.

"He doesn't want you to ride the taxi." The other maid said before I could exit.

"There's a driver outside that'll assist you there." She added.

I bowed again. "Thank you again."

I went outside and the driver was already standing next to the passenger door.

"Wah! Mr.Kim. You still work for my father still yet?" 

"Of course." He grinned.

I hopped inside and he drove.

"Mr.Kim?"

"Mmmmmm?" He was trying to drive without turning his head while talking to me.

"What floor does my dad want me to meet him?"

"14th floor." He stopped at a red light.

"14th floor? Didn't I went there before?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Something feels weird..." I whispered to myself.

As we got there, I had a feeling of discomfort. I felt like making a run for it but I don't know what's there.

Should I go?

I thought again.

"Ms. Eun-hee. I really need to park this car." He was pretending as if he was in a rush.

"Arrasso." I said in a annoyed voice. I took a huge breath before entering in. I took the elevator and pressed number 14th. When the doors shut close and the elevators start shifting up, I took another look at myself.

"Isn't this too much?" I look at myself in every view. As the doors open, I straightened myself and acted as if I wasn't doing anything. I peeked my head out and I didn't see any securities or people wandering around.

"Did I guess wrong?" I came out the elevator, all cool.

I scratched my right eyebrow. "How am I suppose to open this?"

I was standing infront of an enormous door. Apparently there is only one room and two bathrooms on this floor, so I'm guessing my dad is in here. I pushed the door with all my might, but it didn't open. I got so frustrated, I kicked the door with my right high heels.

"Miss I think you're doing it wrong." A mellow voice belonging to a male. 

"Ne?" I was wondering what this person meant. He reached his hand for the stainless steel doorknob. He opened it by pulling the doorknob.

"Hahaha. Silly of me." I turned my head sideways and opened my mouth to say "thank you" but no words came out.

"Is something wrong?" He was clueless. He didn't recognize me from head to toe. He should have known me by the minute because the dress and high heels I was wearing. I didn't move a inch. All I did was carefully looked at his face. He still looks the same. Those eyes that were always innocent, the way he smiled with such a gentle, kind face. He hasn't change, has the others too?

"Miss?" He said bringing me back to reality.

"It's Eun-hee." My eyes were teary but I managed to hold it in.

"Gamsahamnida for your help." I bowed my head lightly and entered the room. The whole room was filled with many people and some interviewers. I saw my dad talking to a press, and he smiled right away as he saw me. He came walking towards me, not noticing he was still being interviewed.

"You're here." He tightly hugged me and let go.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" He was trying to act all innocent.

"That you would held an event here."

"What's wrong with that?"

"You know I don't like these things." I was quite upset at him.

"I'm sorry. But come on, smile. This is suppose to be a welcoming party for you." He said with joy.

I looked around the room. "More like a reunion to me." My dad was trying to see what I was looking at. It was 11 men in their suits. They looked sophisicated when talking to each other and drinking their champange.

"I'm going outside." I walked away from my dad. It was so crowded, I had to push my way through some people. When I got outside the room, I scoff. I stomped my way to the elevator and pressed the down button aggressively. The doors open. I went inside and pressed the lobby button.

"Are you gonna take the lobby too?" I questioned the male who was in the elevator with me.

"You really came?" He turned his head to the left.

"Sehun..." I then heard clicking and footsteps coming. We both looked at each other as everyone came out of the room. Cameras and lights flashing on us.

 The world is truly such a small place. People say the future is ahead of us and we should forget the past. But actually the past is your future. What ever you did in the past will affect you later on. Why can't life be much easier? There's so much obstacles to overcome and it's tiring for me.

God, can't I live in peace like Zelo??

 


How was it? If you haven’t subscribe, please do. Remember to comment and upvote. Thank you! (^___^)