Chapter 9: A chance.

Dance off.

I slept through the night, thinking and thinking about Chunji. But every single time i thought about him, Joe would just pop up in my mind. I couldn't help it. I know i like Joe. But what about Chunji? I know this is like a scandal. But hey, i'm just a girl.

So the next morning, i woke up to my phone's new ringtone "Clap". A new song i've learnt to love. I picked up the call and my heart melted at the voice that answered my 'hello'. It was Joe. "Hey, baby. We're going to practice today. Wanna come along?" I thought back and realised i cannot make it, due to MY own practice with the girls today.

"Sorry.. I've got practice with the girls today.." I apologised.

"Oh.. Then it's okay. I'll come around and find you after dance practice okay?" I smiled at this. I did wanna see him so bad. Maybe this is what it was like to fall in love. And then, bam! I knew i was in love with Joe. But i couldn't stop thinking if i LIKE Chunji. Is it even possible to love one person, and like another?

"Yeah, sure! I'd love that." I answered.

"Hmm, i thought you'd say you love me," he said, faking his hurt. Have i told him i love him? If i did, i think it didn't mean much. If i hadn't, it's just because i don't think i was ready to tell him i love him.

"Joe, i gotta go wake the girls up. Call me later on, alright?" I pretended so.

"Oh? Okay. See you later babe. Miss you," he ended.

"Miss you too," i said. I did miss him. But for now, i gotta wake the girls up! When they awoke, we all ate breakfast cooked by Ai. I wasn't sure if i should tell them that i might like Chunji. So i kept my mouth shut, We went to the dance studio and straight for our practice. While walking in, we were hauled away by 3sweet-looking girls to the toilet. I imagined us getting robbed, but we're in a building that has security. So not that much fun. Turned out, they needed help.

"Oh gosh. These three are purh-fec-kt!" Girl A claimed.

"Yeah! They have to same height, and same everything. Except for the hair." Girl B commented.

"Great!" Girl C backed Girl A and B up.

"Can someone tell us what's going on?" AI asked.

"It seems we're all going to be killed, and be turned into mannequins!!!!" Kiki's imagination was kinda wild.

"Kiki, calm down," I said, "Why are we here?"

Girl A answered, "Well, you see. We need help. We've gotten into some trouble and we REALLY need help."

"What trouble?" I asked.

"Y'see... We were supposed to go for an audition...and our other 3 members coincidentally 'had something on'. But we've gotta do recording for our parts today. However, without the other three...we just can't do it. So, can you girls please help us? Just sing some parts and that's it."

"But it's your band's audition." I reminded.

"Yeah, we'll just tell the person in charge and we're good! How's that?"

"Why should we do it? We're practically strangers!" Ai exclaimed. I thought it was a pretty good point.

"Fine. My brother is a friend of Super Junior and 2pm. You want their autographs? I can get it." Girl B said. Just one thing, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THEM.

"OMIGOD! SuJu?!" Kiki squealed.

"Yes, SuJu," Girl B confirmed.

"2PM?! I wanna see 2PM~" Ai sighed deeply.

"But i don't wanna see any of them!" I cleared up. I mean seriously? I don't even know them!

"But we wanna see them!!! Nic, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE??" Kiki pleaded.

"Really?" I asked, "You really wanna see them?"

"YES! I love Donghae. SOOOOOO MUCH!"

"Uhm...." I heisitated. Should i do it?

"PLeaseeeee?" Kiki kept on pleading, with Ai.

"Fine. I'll do it." When i said that, all 5 girls "yay"-ed at the same time, then giggled at their silliness. "What are your names?"

Girl A started, "I'm Tasha, but you guys can call me T." Girl B followed, "Just call me Sonia." And Girl C, "I'm Lynn." We, too introduced ourselves and headed on for the so called recording. We heard the song they were recording and damn, the tune was good. Really catchy and romantic lyrics. However, it was in Korean. As we were starting to practice singing(It was not yet time for recording), my phone kept ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you girls?" My dance instructor demanded.

"Oh, uhhh, Kiki fell down the stairs and Ai had a bad tummy ache. I'm at the hospital with them. We're skipping training today. Sorry."

"You should've called! You've made me wait for over an hour."

"Biyane." I hung up and received a text from Joe. It said, "Baby, we're finishing up any minute. I'll come over soon okay?" I quickly texted, "Naw, it's aight. We'll come to your dorm tonight. Something cropped up with dancing." We started singing and honestly, it was in harmony and it was amazing. We were so glad that our voices meshed well together and soon, the time for recording came by.

We entered the recording studio and T started explaining to the guy in black(the one in-charge) about the situation. And he nodded an okay. We were doing a once-through, which meant we were doing the whole song. I was the first one to start so I opened my mouth to sing, and smoothly, my voice came out. It felt amazing! To sing like that. Kiki, Ai, T, Sonia and Lynn sang so beautifully. Of course the 3 girls were better since they had vocal training. But we weren't bad either. We were all awesome. When the song was coming to an end, it was my part again. I ended it with a sweet longing voice and added a "yeaaaaahhhhh~" behind. While i sang that part, the girls harmonised with mine, and the song ended beautifully. Once it did, we looked at the guy in black.

He started clapping, with a huge smile stuck on his face. He spoke somethign in Korean that we didn't understand and only T did. She looked at him and soon, she started shaking his hand. Then he continued, and she stopped. She looked to us with a horrific face and said, "He...he says that...he wants us to debut."

Sonia and Lynn started to scream and said, "AWESOME!" Kiki, Ai and i were so happy for them.

But T said, "No. You don't understand. He wants us to debut. Us. As in me, Sonia, Lynn, Kiki, Ai and Nicole. He doesn't want the rest. He only wants us 6 to debut."

"WHAT!" I freaked and the first thing that came to mind was f**k. Kiki and Ai just looked at her, wide-eyed. I remembered when i was young, i used to think myself as a superstar. But never really imagined it would've happened.

"Yeah. He also says that he wants you to be the leader of this new girl group." He started talking to T again and she said to me, "Our new group name is 'Dreamers'." I thought i nearly fainted. I came to Korea for dance training. Not to become a susperstar. And now? With Chunji and Joe's problem? Oh great, i thought, this life is getting better and better.