Chapter 18: They didn't believe

Dance off.

(Nicole's point of view)

After that warning from the fan, i asked the manager to allow us to go home immediately. He asked why, and i explained. He already knew Joe and i were an item, which was surprising sicne i didn't tell him at all. Nor did the girls.

When we were home, it was hard to get the girls to focus, especially when they're either texting or on the phone with the guys. "Girls, come on~ i need to talk to y'all~" I yelled. T was at the balcony. Kiki was in her room. Ai was on the couch. Sonia was in the kitchen and Lynn was sitting on the floor, at the living room. "Girlsssssss!!" I tried again.

"Wait!" Kiki screamed.

"NO WAITING! I'M ABOUT TO FREAK OUT. AND ALL YOU GIRLS ARE DO IS CHAT!!! I'M GONNA LOSE JOE SOON. AND I DON'T KNWO WHAT TO DO. CAN YA GUYS PLEASE HELP??? I'M SO WORRIED!!!!" I yelled out, with my eyes closed. When i reopened them, i saw all the girls looking at me, concerned.

Then Kiki came out from her room and stood in front of me, puting a hand on my shoulder. "What happened?" All the girls started crowding around me. And they sat me down on the couch.

"Okay," I started, "It's about the talk show we just attended... Remember the fans?" They nodded and i continued, "One of the girl.. She was wearing a white tank top, khakis and a grey cardigan. Did you guys see her??"

"Oh, that girl!" Lynn exclaimed. "I remember~she is pretty~"

"Yeah," i said, "Her. When she hugged me, she told me that she won't me have Joe.. She was the fan that i saw talking to Joe the other day when the guys found out we were idols."

"Oh. gosh," Kiki said, "She's gonna take Joe away!!! But she'll kill you first! Then she'll kill us because we saw her kill you!!!"

"Kiki!!" T yelled, "Not helping!!"

"Sorry~" she apologised, and i laughed. I knew it wasn't that complicated.

"Kiki, it's okay," I said. "I'm just scared she's gonna do something that'll make Joe hate me."

"Maybe she's just a normal fan?" Lynn added in.

"Yeah, and she probably didn't mean it. You know how fangirls are when they know that their idols are in love with another girl," Sonia pointed out.

"Hmm, good point..." Ai highlighted.

"I don't know... She just had this creepy look in her eyes... It was as if she meant it..." I said dazily.

"You're probably thinking too much. She seemed sweet to me." T said. With Lynn agreeing.

"Yeah, what can she do? She's so young." Sonia said. I was really mad that they weren't helping me to figure out a way to get rid of her. Instead of siding with me, they're actually helping that fan?!

"Y'know what? Forget it. You guys just don't understand!" I exclaimed then walked away, "Sonia, don't follow!" I screamed, aware that she'd stand up to follow. I heard her, "Hmph". Up the stairs, i went. So troubled by the fact that the girls wouldn't help, they wouldn't agree with me, i might lose my boyfriend and who the heck was that girl who threatened me.

I went into my room and slammed the door. Lying on my bed, i stared up the ceiling and recalled that she gave me a bag of gift. I sat up immediately and saw the gift on the study table. Walking slowly to it, i peeked inside.

I saw a teddy bear and a card tied around it. "Unnie," it said, "I'm sure you already know i like him. And i'll do anything to get him. Leave him, or i'll expose your secrets to the public. Remember, i know things. The other day with him was amazing. Love, Mina."

The teddy bear was adorable but there was a slit behind it. Separatign the slit, i saw a small photo. Looking at it closer, it was a picture of me hugging Joe under his dorm. Both our faces could be seen clearly! I squeaked and Kiki suddenly barged in, "Nicky, y'know what, i'm gonna take the risk and-" She said, while walking in. And suddenly stopped when she saw the photo in my hands.

I gulped and passed her the letter. After awhile, she looked at me and said, "Omg... We're gonna have to figure this one out." She placed a hand on my shoulder and patted it softly. Then she called out to the girls downstairs and asked them to take a look.

"Oh, no..." T said. "We really need to do something." It was then i did the unexpected.

I called Joe.

 

___________________________________________________

Okay people. Sorry for the short update! I have nooo timeee! Anyway, COMMENT pleaseee(:

Oh and btw, i'm intending to make another fanfic. This time about SHINee. Of course, classic, love story^^

And i want YOU guys to be in it!!

Email me at [email protected]

Tell me who you like the most, and a lil bit of your personality plus, leave your name(or preferred name)!

I need to know who you like because its easier for me to pair you up.

I need to know your personality because it'll be easier for me to write the story!

Plus, i need someone to make a poster for my story. Volunteers anyone? ^^

Email me if you're interested^^

BYEEEE PEOPLE, i love you guys! <3333