Chapter 15: She came back.

Dance off.

(L. Joe's point of view)

I left the room, after i saw her in person. Nicole... Now she was who? Eun Mi? When i saw her in the holding room, i hoped and prayed it wouldnt be her. But when she went on stage, all the guys watchign the live broadcasting all claimed their girls. And i had to stick to the fact that "Eun Mi" up there was mine.

She ignored my calls, my texts and me just for this..? I couldn't control my anger. When i turned to look, CAP was smiling, obviously proud of Ai. Changjo had tears in his eyes, obviously worried. Chunji kept trying to hold off his grin. Ricky was letting our a huff of relief and Niel was wiping his sweat off his forehead. They didn't seem at all mad. Not that i was.

I was really worried when she didn't reply to me at all. She couldn't let me know she was okay? I had to find it out like this? So when she entered the holdoing room after the interview on stage, i couldn't bring myself to walk over to her, to hug her tight and tell her i missed her. That was what my heart craved so much to do.

All i said was, "Forget it" when she asked me if i knew. Well, honestly, i did. But seeing her standing here, right in front of me, was overwhelming. She's okay... And that's all that matters. I didn't know why, but i had a feeling that i was going to break down any minute.

I left the room and her. I walked out to the pathway and laid against the wall.

"L. Joe-oppa?" I heard a sweet voice calling me. This wasn't the time for fangirls. I looked up in agony and saw this girl, about my age standing in front of me. "Oppa, kenchana-yo?"

"Neh. Are you a fan?" I asked curtly.

"Yeah, i am. But i don't think you're in the mood to sign my poster...right?" So she knew what i was thinking. I  nodded and she smiled. "It's okay!" She was about a year or so younger than me. And she seemed so cheerful. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" She asked, very concerned. I had this urge to pour out my feelings to her.

"You wouldn't know... Why aren't you seeing the performances? You paid to see them, not me pouting," I said.

"C'mon. Even if you tell me, and i won't tell others. If i do,  they'll never believe that i actually met my bias in person and talked to him. Might as well tell me right?" She smiled. I took a deep breath and started saying.

At the end, i knew my eyes were red, and there were a few tears. I held my head in my hands and bowed slightly. She pulled my right elbow towards her and because i was bowing, my head touched her shoulder perfectly. For a moment, i had a whiff of her scent. And i immediately stood up straight. This was not the scent i was craving for.

I wanted the smell of the shampoo, Dove, and the familiar scent of lavender. I wanted the scent of the perfume i always smelled when i was with... Her. Nicole. I realised no matter how well other girls treat me, i always and only wanted Nicole. I looked to my left, and suddenly saw the back of Nicole running.

She saw me with this young girl... I started to chase after Nicole, only to be pulled back by the girl. "Oppa. Otigayo?(Where're you going?" She asked.

"Thank you for listening, but i've got to get her back."

"You're gonna leave me here?"

"You'll fidn your way back, i'm sure. Sorry.. And really; thank you for everything." I ran off, looking for Nicole. And found myself in front of the ladies room.

"Nicole!" I screamed.

I heard a muffled, "Who are you" I was about to step in when T, Kiki, Ai, Sonia and Lynn rushed through.

"Unnie, come out! It's our turn already!" Soon after, she came out, looking as beautiful as ever, this was when it dawned upon me how much i missed her. It was indescribable. I really, really, really, missed her.

"Nicole-" I started to say. She held up her hand and said, "I know you hate me, but please listen to me tonight. I'll find a way to meet you." She went off towards to holding room. I rushed in too, aware that after them, it was Teentop's turn. Chunji came up to me, and started talking but i couldn''t hear a thing he said.

On the telly, they already started performing. And suddenly, Chunji stopped talking. All the guys looked at the screen and started to keep very quiet. Even everyone in the room.

When Nicole was singing, her voice was amazing, her voice smooth and melodious. Kiki's rap was really awesome; every word could be heard clearly. T, Lynn and Ai's vocals were fantastic. And Sonia's rap was so adorable. The way they moved was really quick and clean. The moves were difficult, i could tell. But they made it perfect. And when they sang, there was no breath lost. Or maybe there was, but i couldnt tell.

After what seemed like only 30seconds, they song ended. They posed gracefully, with Nicole ending with a, "Call me~" and all of them, "Baby~" The crowd was silent, and after 3 seconds, they clapped wildly. The girls went off stage and we were rushed by some staff  to get on stage. We went out in a daze but when the song started, we all focused again.