Chapter 13: Where is she?

Dance off.

(L. Joe's point of view)

I woke up this morning to the sound of my phone ringing. It was a text message from Nicole. These days, i miss her alot. I just need to see her everyday.. Especially since now, i can love her openly. The guys saw me staring at my phone last night, just waiting for her reply. I know it's weird. But hell, i love this girl. Chunji doesn't really mind anymore, since he likes Tasha, Nicole's friend.

He's been texting T ever since he got her number. But deep down, even though he likes T now, like he says, i know i've hurt him by liking Nicole. And taking her without telling him. She's very guilty, i can tell. I wanted to keep this a secret, but still, i couldnt help but feel angry whenever Chunji's with her. She may or may not know how i feel, but even as a man, i do get jealous.

Now, lying here in my bed, i'm thinking of her again. I want her to know how much i love her. And i hope she does. As i'm thinking of her, Changjo calls out to me, "Hyung!"

"Bwo? (what?)" I asked.

"I just received a text from Kiki... She said that for this week, she and girls cannot meet us at all. Their busy with helping the other 3 girls recording again.." Changjo said, face dropping a little.

"I thought they only agreed to record one song?" CAP said, suddenly appearing at my room's door.

"I don't know," Changjo said. Suddenly, Chunji came striding in, and wailed, "T's not gonna meet me this weekend!" He laid on my shoulder. I shrugged him away.

"Why not?" I asked. He just shook his head and passed me his phone, which said, "Oppa, biyane. I can't meet up with you. We've got recording for this whole week. And i've got to practice alot. Sorry." He laid against my shoulder once more, and i let him.

Once more suddenly, RIcky came in the room, pouting. "What's wrong?" CAP asked.

"Hyung... Lynn said she's gonna be really busy with studying..." He plopped on my bed facedown and started groaning. I patted his head, and started to get up. Niel appeared at my door and said, "Sonia's keeping something from me!!!"

"How do you know?" I asked. Chunji, Ricky, Changjo and CAP looked up curiously.

"She was chatting on the phone with me, and suddenly, T called her to start getting ready for the makeover. What makeover, i asked her. She just muttered a nothing. But in the background, i could hear Kiki say-"

"WHAT? WHAT DID SHE SAY? Was it about me??" Changjo asked, impatiently.

"No! Kiki said, 'We're gonna be starts nest wick."

"What's starts nest wick?" I asked, confused. Niel shrugged and said, "That's all i know. But i know she's keeping something from me!"

We all looked at each other and CAP concluded, "Something's going on. That's why they can't meet us, or anything." I didn't think of anything, but immediately called Nicole. I was afraid that something might have happened to them.

"Hyung, what're you doing?" Ricky asked.

"I think something happened to them, and they're being held as hostage. God, i'm so worried. I'm gonna call her." I snatched my phone and started dialling her number, whoch i had already memorised. The other guys also started picking up their phones. The call got through, but she wouldn't pick up. "Pick up, pick up, pick up~" I muttered, silently willing her to pick up.

"The number you have dialled is currently-" I ended off the call and tried again, only to no avail. I looked at the other guys, hoping one of them could get through. They shook their heads, one by one.

Changjo looked so worried and i felt guilty for coming up with such a thought. "Changjo-ahh, kenchana-yo?"

"Non kenchaneunde, non kenchaneunde(you're okay)," he kept repeating.

"Changjo-ah!"

"Bwo-ayo?"

"Kenchana-yo?" I asked again.

"Kenchana, kenchana," he said in a daze. We all were very worried. But in my mind, i wasn't mad at her. I was just thinking, "Where are you? Please don't let anything happen to you...." I took a deep breath and headed out to the toilet.

I washed my face and looked up in the mirror, seeing my own worried eyes. I sighed and texted Nicole. "Baby, where are you now?" I sent. I really didn't want anything to happen to her. Then thinking more about it, maybe nothing did happen. Maybe i was just worried for nothing. But what if something did happen?

I shut off that thought and got ready for dance practice.

We were practing for the upcoming performance. And new groups would be performing. Just can't wait to see. I also got a ticket ready for Nicole to be there. I wanted to smile at her from the stage. I want her to see me perform. I wanna let her know, i wish for one day when i can compose a song and sing it to her on the stage.