Chapter 10: My choice.

Dance off.

As the guy in black strode out, T, Sonia and Lynn turned to each other and screamed, jumping and hugging. Not only them, Kiki and Ai  were excited too. But weirdly enough, i wasn't into that mode of excitement. I came to Korea for dancing career. Not a singing one. I wasn't supposed to be singing. I wasn't supposed to meet a guy. I wasn't supposed to fall in love with two boys. I wasn't supposed to meet these 3 girls. I was only supposed to be dancing and carving out my career for the competition in Italy. THAT'S ALL. And now suddenly, all the things that wasn't suposed to be happening have already happened. Not that it isn't exciting!

"Nic, why aren't you yay-ing?" Kiki asked. Ai nodded and looked confused.

"Yeah, i mean we all get to debut," T stated.

"Are you afraid you won't do well?" Lynn concernly asked.

"We'll help! We promise!" Sonia gave her word.

I shook my head and said, "But, this is your band. We three weren't even meant to be in 'Dreamers'. Your other three friends were. We can't just step in and take their place."

"They didn't even want to spend the time to come for the audition. They're not worthy to be in this group." Sonia sounded angry.

"Yeah. They obviously didn't want this as much as we do," T stated.

"Nicole, Kiki, Ai. You girls gotta admit. We're amazing! It's like we were meant to find each other and create 'Dreamers'!" Lynn added. It seemed kinda nice to know that us six were "meant" be find each other.

"I don't know.. We three were supposed to be making a career outta dancing. Not singing. We weren't meant to be in the showbiz," I admitted.

"But then again, if your life were to be planned out so clearly, it wouldn't be much of a fun now, would it?" T picked out. It was true, though. LIfe was kinda boring until i came to Korea. For sixteen whole years, it was a bore. And now, finally some excitement.

"You're right! We should give in to what we want!" Kiki agreed, saying exactly what i wanna say.

Ai added on, "Yeah! We should do this!"

T, Sonia and Lynn smiled and said, "Awesome!" Then all five of them looked at me and i realised they were waiting for an answer.

"I'm in," I said. After what seemed like two hours, they rushed over and gave me a hug!

"Go Dreamers!" T screamed, with her hands around my neck. "Let's say it again on three. One, two...three!"

"GO DREAMERS!" We all screamed then laughed.

"SHHHHH!" A guy said. We totally forgot we were still in the recording studio.

"Ha, ha. Sorry!" We whispered then went out. All of us went down to the lobby and sat down on the black couch provided.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"That guy said to go to SME buliding and get us confirmed for debut. Unlike other groups, we need not go for longterm trainings, since you three are awesome at dancing. And we have gone for vocal exercises," T explained.

"Then great," Kiki said, "what are we waiting for? Let's go!" We all laughed then headed out for a cab. A huge cab. With seven seats.

We got in and started chatting about how exciting this was. I still cannot imagine what it's like, to be an idol. We were all very nervous. When we reached the SME building, we walked in with a waft of confidence. We strode in, and met the same guy in black. He spoke to T and she nodded and told us to follow him.

We went in and office and he passed out papers for us to fill in. It asked about our height, our weight, our blood type etc. I filled them in and passed it back when everyone was done. We were next brought to a studio. Did i mention, GRAND STUDIO? It was huge, and beautiful. It was also awesome. Soooo awesome.

"This is our new practice room!" T exclaimed.

"OMG! Really?" Kiki said.

"YES!" T squealed. Everyone of us was excited and wondered what our cheography would be. Our song title was named "Party up" and i wished and prayed te dance move would be amazing, yet coincides with the theme of partying. Was it possible?

Suddenly, that guy came in with a girl, who could speak english. "You girls will be staying together in a mansion. You're lucky. You've got sponsors who pays for your living expenses. And we've picked quite a house. Somewhat pretty, like you girls might call it. We've arranged a car for you, which you will use from now onwards." She brought us out to a black car. We got in and the driver immedately drove off. These all seemed like a dream. As if it'll all poof away any second. We all kept quiet throughout. Probably, they were wondering the same thing i was.

Soon enough, we reached. The sight of the house, or rather, our house, struck me. My jaws almost fell to the ground. This house was bigger than what i had back in Singapore! This was huge. Really huge. It was painted white on the outside. Three storeys tall. Do all idols live in this kinda place? We entered and went up the stairs. There were 6 bedrooms. And we all wanted one.

Just as i plopped down on the bed, i saw the time; 5:47pm. Wow, time really passed so fast? I laid down and my phone started ringing. It was Joe. I picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

"Where are you? I'm so damn worried. I've been sending texts and trying to call you!" Joe sounded so relieved.

"Oh, there wasn't any signal at-" I started but was interupted by Sonia who whispered, "Don't say anything about SME yet!"

"What was that, Baby?" Joe prompted.

"Oh, nothing. There wasn't any signal at the bathroom... I left my phone there, forgot to take it back." I explained. Sonia huffed a sigh of relief and came to sit beside me. "I'll call you back later okay?"

"Sure, sweety. You still coming over?" He asked. I smacked my head and remembered i was supposed to meet up at their dorm.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be late."

"Okie. I'll wait up." I hung up the phone and asked Sonia what i've been waiting to ask, "Why can't i tell anyone?"

"The guy T was talking to wanted us to keep quiet about this. We're their 'secret'. So we can't tell anyone," Sonia explained.

"Oh~okay? The other girls know?"

"Yep," she said.

"Let's go down." I pulled her along and met the rest downstairs. "Kiki, Ai, we're supposed to go to Joe's dorm tonight."

"WHAT?! And you three are gonna leave us here?" Lynn exclaimed.

"Take us along!" T demanded. I looked and Kiki, who shrugged and Ai who just smiled.

"Ah~ what the heck! Sure!" They all yay-ed as we asked the driver to send us out to the dorm of Teentop.

At this point, Sonia squealed. "TEENTOP?! OMG, i think i'm fainting!"

"Why? You okay?" I asked, concernly.

"She's a huge fan of them, just like us!!" T explained. The car started driving and i asked who their favourite members were.

T = Chunji. Lynn = Ricky. Sonia = Niel.

"You know what's cool about us?" I asked. They all shook their heads and i continued, "We never have to fight over the same guy, or the same bed!" They all giggled as Ai, Kiki and i told them about our relationship with CAP, Changjo and Joe. Just like usual friends, they squealed and wanted to know more. One by one, we told them our very own love story. Just one thing, i didn't say that i might be in love wiht Chunji. And i didn't mention that Chunji likes me. And just what may happen if T sees how Chunji is into me? I don't wanna lose my new bestfriend.