Chapter 4: That talk.

Dance off.

We reached and i realised my cheeks were chilled. Joe and Ricky let me in first, just like gentlemen. I stepped into their dorm, and saw Ai with CAP, chatting and giggling all the way. Kiki was pulled away by Changjo, who was teaching her how to dance. The dining table was filled with many types of food, with Niel and Chunji doing the honors. Once we stepped in, they all pulled us to the table and started eating.

Soon enough, we were done, and they played a game to see who would do the dishes. CAP, Changjo and Ricky lost, and Ricky sulked all the way. "WHY?! I'm the youngest. You all are supposed to do things for me!" He complained, and CAP just shut him up by grabbing him to the kitchen.

We were all sitting in the hall, watching SNSD perform, while CAP, Changjo and Ricky were doing the dishes. Suddenly, Kiki burst out, "OMG, i've never been to the 63 building. Can you guys bring us?"

Ai immediately smacked her leg and said, "It's okay. We'll go some other day. It's already so late."

"No, no, it's okay. We're free tonight. Let's go!" Chunji offered. "Nicole-ssi, you're coming along right?"

"Uh~i don't know..." I trailed off.

"Come along. It'll be fun, and you don't have to sit on my lap," Joe coaxed. I laughed at that as Chunji kept asking me to go.

"Nicole-ssi! Come along! It's gonna be so fun!" Chunji exclaimed.

"Yeah! Come on! We can ditch the rest!" Niel laughed. Joe breathed a laugh and smiled. Chunji's head bobbed up and down as he agreed incessantly. Kiki and Ai looked at me with puppydog eyes. And i relented.

"Sure, i'll come," I said. Joe broke out into a smile, Chunji smiled, and the girls "yay-ed". We went out the house, leaving CAP, Changjo and Ricky behind. We got into the black car and this time, i sat nearest to the right window, with Joe right beside my left.

"Have you been to the 63 building?" Joe asked.

"Nope...." I was feeling a little upset because seeing the view form the 63rd floor, kinda reminds me of Singapore. And i would start thinking of my parents...and i miss them. A lot. Just then, Joe's hand came up to my face and swiped his thumb across my cheek.

"Don't cry..What's wrong? Tell me." He prompted. Somewhat willingly, i told him everything. Chunji, Niel, Kiki and Ai were sleeping, i noticed. And Joe was tired, i could tell. But he stayed awake to listen. When i was done, i ended up lying on his shoulder and crying some more. He just held me close and didn''t say a word. That's what i liked. I didn't want some guy who tells me that i can see my parents soon, and blah blah blah. Joe just let me cry and he didn't complain.

"Nicole., wake up.." I heard someone calling me. "Nicole...wake up." I opened my eyes and saw something grey in front of me. I looked up and saw Joe looking down at me. I shot up and hit my head, forgetting that i was in a car.

"AH!" I screamed, when my head came in contact with the top of the car. Joe immediately pulled me down beside him and he touched my head, pressing it softly.

"Apa-yo(does it hurt)?" He asked, with concern reflecting in his eyes. He continued pressing into my head and suddenly, i caught myself gazing at his face. My whole body went numb and i couldnt feel the pain i felt before.

"No, not really.." I answered, when he looked at me, waiting for an answer. "Nan jinjja kwencha-neunde(I'm really fine)."

"Okay..It must hurt." He said. I looked around and realised we were back at the dorm.

"Where are we? I thought we were going to the 63 building? Why are we back?" i asked.

"I was afraid you'd cry, so we turned back," he explained.

"Oh...i see," i ended. He helped me out of the car and walked with me back to his dorm. There, he got my things and sent us home. As we walked in the building, i turned back to see him smiling. And he showed me an action. Something in my pocket? My hand dove in and i saw a paper with his number. I smiled and showed an okay sign.

We three walked in the lift and Kiki and Ai teased me about getting his number.

"OMG! I can NOT believe you got his number! But i ain't any worse. I got Changjo-oppa's!" She squealed and surprisingly, i squealed too, alogn with Ai.

"I got CAP'S!" Ai announced. We all screamed and jumped up and down, then realised we were in a lift. We danced the "go me!" dance and went back home. All of us got ready for bed, and slept all the way til morning.