Chapter 21: Missed him so bad

Dance off.

(Nicole's point of view)

I cried alot after i left Joe. I really missed him. Say i'm stubborn, say i'm coldhearted, whatever. I have my pride. I can't be with a guy who just couldn't trust me. However, i missed him so much.

I thought back on how he made me smile, how he made me fall for him. How we did everything to cover up our relationship. I laughed at how he got jealous. I smiled, but then start to frown, because he's no longer there. And what's worse was that, I pushed him away. Was i wrong? This feeling was miserable.

A week had passed and when we had performances, i'd see him there with Teen top. He'd look at me, with those eyes i missed so badly. And i'd turn away. Deep down in my heart, i knew i wanted to forgive him but didn't know how. I already forgave T. She apologised and promised that she'd trust me. It was easier to forgive her since i saw her everyday and she wouldnt give up. Ever since i made Joe leave, whenever Teentop came over for their girls, he never came. I'd hide alone in my room and hug my pillow tight.

"Are you every gonna listen to me?!" Kiki yelled, snapping me out of my trance. We were at an eatery for supper.

"What?" I asked.

"She's annoyed," Sonia pointed out.

"Gosh," Kiki continued, "Nicky!! Just forgive him!" She's been giving me a lecture every other day.

"I told you," I started, "I want to. But i don't know how!"

"Just call him!!" She yelled once more, "Ugh, how many times must i tell you?"

"What has it gotta do with you?!" I shrieked. She came over and shook my shoulders.

"CHANGJO-OPPA IS WORRIED ABOUT JOE! And i get worried for him! He's not eating well!"

"Who's not eating well? Joe?" I immediately got worried.

"No! Changjo-oppa!" She said in a matter-of-fact voice.

'Tsk," T started, "Just cut it out. Nic will forgive him in time to come. Trust me."

"Thank you!!" I said, emaphasising.

"I think," Lynn added, "that Unnie knows what to do. She always does."

"But i don't, Lynn. I don't," I whined.

"Maybe you don't know just yet. But you will," she said, then turned to her food. I thought about what she said and it seemed kinda true. I will know what to do. Right? I sighed.

After they ate, we went back to the apartment but was immediatey called back by the manager to go to the recording studio. We quickly changed and headed to the black car. During the trip there, the girls was texting their dudes. I checked the time and saw that it was 6 minutes pass midnight.

"Ger-oppa(Manager)," I called, "Why are we going to the recording studio now?"

"Oh, you girls have to listen to your new song," he said.

"Ohh~jinjja-yo?" Ai asked.

"Neh," he ended. Silence fell in the atmosphere. When we reached, i entered the building with a heavy heart. This was where i first met Teentop.

Sighing, i followed the girls to the studio room. There was a beautiful voice emnating from the room. As we got closer, it was G.NA. As if on time, she ended the song with, "Envy, rowdy, dirty~" (song: Supa solo) She came out from the studio and we all greeted, "Annyeonghasaeyo!"

She, too bowed 90 degrees, "Annyeonghasaeyo. I've seen you girls on telly. All of you are even prettier in real life!"

"Ghamsahamida!" We all thanked her. She bowed once again and said she had to go.

Soon, it was our turn. Listening to the song we were supposed to record was somewhat great. It was catchy. But Lynn didn't have alot of lines to sing. We started discussing. And ended up with either Sonia or Lynn with lesser lines.

"Unnie, how bout you decide?" Lynn asked me.

"Aniyo. You girls decide. I'm going to the toilet," I said and left. Walking out the room, i went down to the lobby. And saw something which made my heart swell. Joe was playing the piano. And it was the song he taught me, "don't wanna try". He didn't notice that i was there.

When the song ended, he sighed. Then started to get up, but when he saw me looking at him, he stopped and muttered, "Hi." I realised that this was the chance for me to forgive him.

It was either now or never. "Hey," i returned.

_________________________________________________________________________

(L. Joe's point of view)

She said, "Hey." I knew, this was my chance to tell her i'm really sorry. And to let her know how much i missed her. I walked over to her and pulled her to the piano seat.

As i sat beside her, she put her hands on the piano and i said, "I need to tell you something."

"So do i," she said. Oh no, i thought. She's gonna break up with me for sure.

"Let me go first," i said. She nodded and i started, "This week... It wasn't easy for me... I missed you... I couldn't sleep. I was in a blur. This was worser than what happened when you disappeared for a week last time. I was thinking alot. The last time, i couldnt see you, i couldnt hear you, and i couldnt talk to you. I thought that was bad. But this.. It was as if we didn't know each other. I could see you, i could hear you. But i couldnt talk to you. That's what's miserable. I.. I just.. can't stand to be away from you. Please tell me you feel that way too.."

She looked at me, with tears in her eyes. For a mintue, i was afraid that she might burst out laughing, and she'd call me an idiot. But all she did was look at me. Then suddenly, she hugged me so tight. She mumbled, "I'm sorry for everything. I should've just forgiven you. Oh gosh, what's wrong with my stubborness?! I'm so sorry.."

"It's not your fault," I said, smoothing out her hair.

"Whatever, i don't care who's fault it is. Listen, I feel that way too. I can't stand to be away from you either." I held her in my arms and laid my chin on her head.

__________________________________________________________

(Nicole's point of view)

It was kinda cool how he and i felt the same way. And when he said that, i just couldnt be mad anymore. We felt the same way about each other and that's what matters isn't it? After that tear session, we headed back up to the girl's recording room. Teentop members were there and they were all giggling and laughing away.

"Told you it'd work!" Lynn said to Ricky, whose hand were around her waist.

"What'd work?" I asked. Lynn pointed at Joe and my intwined hands.

"You set us up?!" I shrieked. "Did you know?" I asked Joe.

"No! Not any idea!!" He looked equally puzzled.

"Nicky," Kiki called, "Lynn decided to make you guys meet and talk. And apparently, she succeeded!"

"Lynn......" I whined. And smiled.

"Unnie, you're welcome!" She giggled.

The whole night was spent with Teentop. The girls and i were in the reocrding studio singing. And the guys were eating late supper. It was close to about 5am when everything was done. And we thought this was when we get our happy ending. Well, think again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT!!!

THERE WILL BE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO GO.

SO BEAR WITH ME PEOPLE!!

SHINEE FF APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSING SOON. THANKS TO ALL WHO APPLIED. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHO'S GOT THE PART.

AND BTW, THANK YOU TO ALL COMMENTS!!! THEY ARE GREATLY LOVED <3