Chapter 12: Makeover

Dance off.

"Wake up! Wake up! GIRLS!!!" T screamed, from the hallway. I could hear her, loud and clear. I snatched my pillow and pulled it over my ears. Her voice was muffled out, but soon, i felt someone roughly shaking me. "Nicole!!!!" The person yelled.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat~?" I groaned, "It's like 7 only..."

"We're getting a makeover for our debut!!!" She screamed. Suddenly, all the girls from the other rooms came bustling in.

"A MAKEOVER?" Kiki squealed.

"YAY YAY YAY!" Ai clapped.

"Huh? Is it free?" Sonia asked.

"Woah~" Lynn exclaimed.  I rubbed my eyes and T explained everything.

"Okay, so i woke up, and received a call by SM. Someone said to get ready by 8. So i was like, 'why?' and the person went like, 'you girls are getting a makeover' and i'm like all, 'seriously?' and he was like, 'yeah'. So i went and asked, 'do we get to choose our hairstyles?' and he went all, 'no no no' and i was like, 'wtf' then he asked, 'what's wtf?' and-"

"TASHA! We don't need the specific details!!" Kiki screamed, "Just tell us this, did he mention our debut date?"

"YES! HE DID!!" She laughed out loud.

"WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?" We all probed.

"It's next week. It is a lil sudden, but we have to do it. We're their secret weapon."

"But next week?" I intercepted, "Isn't it like kinda rushing?" The rest of the girls muttered agreements.

"Yeah~it is. VERY. But we only need one song to perform. That's it. And they want us to do another recording. For a new song called, 'Call me baby'," T explained. I was about to protest when she said, "Let's all get ready first! Talk later!" She rushed out, followed by the other girls.

I took my phone and switched it on. "3 unread messages", the screen flashed. My hand tapped on "read", and the first message surfaced. "Hmm, whatcha doing?", it said. THe second one said, "Chunji's texting your friend now(:", and the third one was a simple, "I miss you, babygirl. I'm gonna sleep. Nightnight, i love you!" I smiled foolishly at the last text. Immediately, i texted back, "Hey baby, sorry. I slept when i got home. I miss you too,(: Love you."

I went to bathe and got out soon enough. Changing quickly and rushing out when i glanced at the clock which showed 7:30. We all got into the car, and i whipped out my phone, seeing if Joe had replied. He did, and i read it said, "Haha, okay. T told Chunji she'd be busy with recording, so i'm guessing you'll be too. Tell the girls that we all miss you girls badly!" I replied an okay and asked what he was doing now, while i told the girls. "Girls!" I yelled, "The guys miss us!"

Surprisingly, at the same time, every one said, "I know!" We then all looked at each other and showed our phones. Every text message in each phone had, "Tell the girls we miss you badly!" We all laughed out loud and confirmed that these guys were uber cute. Beside me sat Kiki, who was texting Changjo-ssi. She looked over at me, and smiled sheepishly.

"What is it?" i asked. "Changjo?" I guessed, looking at her blissful face.

She giggled and then said, "Yeah... We were texting last night, and he said that he can't believe he really, really likes me! I was so happy!! He said i was a wonderful girlfriend. That i didn't get angry when he didn't reply me instantly," she stopped to laugh, "he's soooo adorable. Nic," she gripped my arm, "I think i'm really falling in love with him!" She sighed and laid on my shoulder.

"That's good!" I said.

She sat up and said, "But, you see. Now, we're gonna debut. And we can't tell them. Will they get mad?"

"I don't think so... I mean like, it won't be easy to spill it to them, but i hope they'll take it in easily," i comforted. She nidded her head slowly and went back to texting him. I, too did the same. After awhile, we came to a salon that called itself 'Eternal look'. We stepped in and saw a girl with red hair.

"We're here to..um, get a makeover?" I asked. The girls stood beside me, looking around this fabulous place.

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Go to the room at the corner." She directed us and we went in. There were 6 chairs in a row, with mirrors in front. We took our places. The makeover started very, very quickly. Soon, we all closed our eyes, and left ourselves in the hands of the hairstylists. About an hour or so later, everything was done; hair and makeup. We were eager to see how we looked like.

I asked, "On three, let's all open our eyes, okay? Ready, one...two...three!" I opened my eyes and saw a girl i've never seen before. She looked back at me with those familiar eyes. Her eyes were outlined with black eyeliner, and the right eye of this girl was framed with violet jewels which resembled a wing of a butterfly. Her cheeks were pinkish, and her lips was covered with shiny lipgloss. And her hair... Her hair was beautiful. Brown and soft, it fell across her chest and her bangs were side swept.

I turned and looked at the other girls. Kiki's hair was cropped short with sideswept bangs as well, brown with red highlights. Ai's hair was shoulder-length and fringeless, black and dangerous, it looked. T's hair was like a doll's; total bangs, her waist-long hair dyed brown. Lynn's hairstyle was long and wavy, with no fringe at all. Lastly, Sonia's hair was blond. BLOND!! Long, with chin-length fringe. Like mine, they all had violet jewels on their right eye.

We looked at each other and smiled. There was only one word that we said in sync. "Wow~"